(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

chinlylin said: angelangie said: wow Woo Young joining WGM cast!!!
no confirmations yet girls but it seem like the whole 2pm are  casted to be in WGM lols

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/2pms-wooyoung-and-park-se-young-reported-to-be-the-new-we-got-married-couple#axzz2pCnqTsWJ

2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple

The news that you've been waiting for may have finally arrived as 2PM's Wooyoung and actress Park Se Young are reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple!

According to multiple broadcast insiders, Wooyoung and Park Se Young are set to be the new couple following SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na EunAn insider rep told TV Report"I think the two of them look really good together.  Following Taemin and Na Eun's perfect chemistry, I anticipate what kind of marital compatibility the couple will show."

The couple are reported to film their first meeting this afternoon at Rodeo Street in Apgujeong, Seoul. They will make their onscreen entrance, joining the Lee So Yeon-Yoon Han and Jung Jun Young-Jung Yoo Mi couples, mid-January.

Stay tuned for confirmation!

book

@lmangla or @b8l8,
Are you current with uploading the posts onto the Taecgui family blog? Soompi had replaced the month + date timestamp on the posts to just month + 2013. Arggggh!  Darn it. I was only able to make a timeline until Dec 26. I'm annoyed because I couldn't search anymore according to dates.
It's a good thing that @biruangel, @angelangie. @bibipep, and others have been jotting down the time and dates on the social media posts of Taec and Guigui. 
And I'm so so so so relieved that we have your blog to back up all the posts. It's like a giant filing cabinet. Thanks! 

Guest spicystrawberry

Rain & Kim Tae Hee -  two big celebrities.
rainkimtaehee-e1357121087961.jpg

When asked if the singer meets with the actress often, Rain joked, “Do you think I can meet her?” and then continued, “We are doing very well. There are people who ask if we have broken up, but we are doing very well. Although

we can’t take care of each other as much because of our busy schedules, we take care of each other through the phone.

As this is Rain’s first public relationship since his debut, the singer commented, “We couldn't help but reveal our relationship. This is my first time. Although there are uncomfortable aspects, there are comfortable parts as well.”

Furthermore, when asked if the kiss mark on his cheeks in his “30 Sexy” music video meant that he already had someone, Rain laughed as said, “You could think that way, that’s the proper way to say it. Of course I have someone.”  

spicystrawberry

said: Rain

we can’t take care of each other as much because of our busy schedules, we take care of each other through the phone.

As this is Rain’s first public relationship since his debut, the singer commented, “We couldn't help but reveal our relationship. This is my first time. Although there are uncomfortable aspects, there are comfortable parts as well.”

Furthermore, when asked if the kiss mark on his cheeks in his “30 Sexy” music video meant that he already had someone, Rain laughed as said, “You could think that way, that’s the proper way to say it. Of course I have someone.”   

GuiGui trolled Taec since day 1 of filming.  "I want to change husband" coz he's not going to the Ski Resort with her.

Taec, if GWGM really changed husband, you must be banging your head REGRETting with your "ok, changed husband..." for the rest of your life!!..hahaha... :))

packmule3 said: @lmangla or @b8l8,
Are you current with uploading the posts onto the Taecgui family blog? Soompi had replaced the month + date timestamp on the posts to just month + 2013. Arggggh!  Darn it. I was only able to make a timeline until Dec 26. I'm annoyed because I couldn't search anymore according to dates.
It's a good thing that @biruangel, @angelangie. @bibipep, and others have been jotting down the time and dates on the social media posts of Taec and Guigui. 
And I'm so so so so relieved that we have your blog to back up all the posts. It's like a giant filing cabinet. Thanks! 

That is silly. Then we wont be able to tell the exact date of the post unless we update real time which is difficult given the lightning speed our ship is sailing these days . I'm out of town on vacay so its @lmangla updating. If you guys can date your post esp if posting photos, gifs, soc med and the like, that would be a lot of help. Thanks! Lmangla said: packmule3 said: @lmangla or @b8l8,

Wait a minute. I just checked. I think they only changed the format for the posts made in 2013. 
They "archived" everything and basically removed the dates and just compiled them under the same month. Right now, my January 1 post still has the heading January 1. In the first 24 hours, I think there's a hour + minute time stamp. Then it changes to a month + date after the first 24 hours. 
But yes, it would still be confusing for us who go back and forth. Like I've been searching for @lmangla's year-end review with links to the blog. She posted it sometime between 29th ~ 31st. And I estimated and had to scroll through the 15 pages because the dates aren't there anymore. I found it now and I've already bookmarked it. @lmangla, I have a few comments which I'll write up separately...It's about the rings. 
But thank you @b8l8. :)
Enjoy your vacation. 

b8l8 said: That is silly. Then we wont be able to tell the exact date of the post unless we update real time which is difficult given the lightning speed our ship is sailing these days . I'm out of town on vacay so its @lmangla updating. If you guys can date your post esp if posting photos, gifs, soc med and the like, that would be a lot of help. Thanks! Lmangla said: packmule3 said: @lmangla or @b8l8,

Guest spicystrawberry

Biru Angel said:

spicystrawberry

said: Rain

angelangie said: chinlylin said: angelangie said: wow Woo Young joining WGM cast!!!
no confirmations yet girls but it seem like the whole 2pm are  casted to be in WGM lols

cr: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/01/2pms-wooyoung-and-park-se-young-reported-to-be-the-new-we-got-married-couple#axzz2pCnqTsWJ

2PM's Wooyoung and Park Se Young reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple

The news that you've been waiting for may have finally arrived as 2PM's Wooyoung and actress Park Se Young are reported to be the new 'We Got Married' couple!

According to multiple broadcast insiders, Wooyoung and Park Se Young are set to be the new couple following SHINee's Taemin and A Pink's Na EunAn insider rep told TV Report"I think the two of them look really good together.  Following Taemin and Na Eun's perfect chemistry, I anticipate what kind of marital compatibility the couple will show."

The couple are reported to film their first meeting this afternoon at Rodeo Street in Apgujeong, Seoul. They will make their onscreen entrance, joining the Lee So Yeon-Yoon Han and Jung Jun Young-Jung Yoo Mi couples, mid-January.

Stay tuned for confirmation!

book

jazcabbb said:

minwooluv78

said:

Starting the new year waking up after sleeping soundly~~ In 2014, Taecyeon will try not only to be happy and become closer but also to show his charm~~ <3 Pin: For some reason looks like a fool but still cool/ handsome Sorry, translation not 100% accurate, k. ㅋㅋㅋ 반전 means reversal/twist...but not sure what that means with the charming part

;)

The pin says meoshiseo (멋있어) which reminds me of when Guigui says 'meoshitda' to Taec.

:)

Archived