(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

robotbunny said: Okay so the "Let's-Spot-the-Guigui-Saranghae" craze from 2PM's Come Back When You Hear This Song craze hasn't actually ended. Lol. Was on Baidu and one of them posted this recent video from Music Bank. (130705)
http://youtu.be/lbWFRBP3fO8

I know that there have been other videos where people hear "Guigui saranghae" but I could never hear them. It's always "kerigo saranghae". This one's a bit different I guess. No I am not delusional now just because the show is coming to an end hahaha. ): But then I do hear Oppa saying "Guigui saranghae". Use your earphones; I hope you hear them too. (:
(It's probably just another "You'll hear it if you want to, you don't hear it if you don't want to" thing haha)

bladerunner said: pluie625 said: Ok done back reading...Time to Power Off... sleep a little.... then Power On again... and back read again for I know when the other side of the world wakes up, it'll be crazy here again :)
Night you guys!!! (actually it's past 1 in the afternoon and I'm supposed to be asleep by now after a long night shift. Oh well, that's what Taecgui did to me...I became Michioso!!!  :)) :))

Guest kwan33

If they date for real then they'll be like robsten asia. Someone suggest la date or usa. Aaahh imagine ataiport getting pass papz...with sunglass n holding hands. ...I m delusional again....waaaaa

Guest mizchief

DELUSIONAL MODE ON 
Imagine Michoso couple got married and had babies --- all girls ---- GuiGui's mini me 
Angelangie said that "Taec will be facing a lot of mental breakdown" .. yes, I think so too!

EDIT : Sorry, just found out that the pictures are pretty generic. Even though the 2nd picture looks like GuiGui when she was young. Will try to find a better software. 
Thanks Angelangie for letting me use your photobucket. 

Guest Goongfan11

Okay...I found a cute mv by Connie Wong on youtube that has all the cute scenes from episode 3.  I really loved how TaecGui couple were conncecting with their adorable and funny antics.
They cooked food for each other,  Gui Gui spilled food on her sweater and asked Taec to buy her a new one.  When he was reluctant, she called him Jangdori (scrooge).  That was so funny!!!  =)) =)) =))
Then, Oppa drank from the sad mug, because she called him a scrooge. Taec is thinking, Wae? :(( :(( :((
So then they go to the couch to rest and Taec shows her his collectible robots.  He loves his robots, but Gui Gui breaks one by accident.  He's again thinking, Wae? Why did she do that?  ~X( ~X( ~X(Then, Gui Gui regrets calling, Oppa a jangdori, because he surprises her with the silver shoes she always wanted. :x :x :x
Oh no, but Gui Gui also has a surprise for her Oppa...couple pajamas!!!  Not your ordinary couple pajamas.  They are...Alien Couple Pajamas!!!  Just what Gui Gui wanted for their honeymoon!!!  :)) :)) :))  
By now, Oppa is a little bit frustrated and is not sure what to do.  But Gui Gui is too cute...and only has to smile and bat her eyelashes.  Oppa is "WHIPPED!" ^:)^ ^:)^ :\"> 8-}
I can go on about how many other scenes that make me laugh, but I really LOVED this episode.
Have a nice night TaeGui shippers and don't feel too sad for the last episode, because...we can always go back to all the moments when these two "Crazy Couple" or whatever you want to call them, made us smile, laugh, fall in love with them and even cry with them.  
Thanks Connie Wong for making me smile and cry.

Ok cat with flowers  junk: you drew again? Hmmmmm

this guigui is here..but can't find the 5/6 part..
anyone noticed taecs wearing the one he wore in the park with guigui.thats why they dont film until night...poor taec he must be tired,but i think his inspired by guigui at that time..and until now..

Goongfan11 said: Okay...I found a cute mv by Connie Wong on youtube that has all the cute scenes from episode 3.  I really loved how TaecGui couple were conncecting with their adorable and funny antics.
They cooked food for each other,  Gui Gui spilled food on her sweater and asked Taec to buy her a new one.  When he was reluctant, she called him Jangdori (scrooge).  That was so funny!!!  =)) =)) =))
Then, Oppa drank from the sad mug, because she called him a scrooge. Taec is thinking, Wae? :(( :(( :((
So then they go to the couch to rest and Taec shows her his collectible robots.  He loves his robots, but Gui Gui breaks one by accident.  He's again thinking, Wae? Why did she do that?  ~X( ~X( ~X(Then, Gui Gui regrets calling, Oppa a jangdori, because he surprises her with the silver shoes she always wanted. :x :x :x
Oh no, but Gui Gui also has a surprise for her Oppa...couple pajamas!!!  Not your ordinary couple pajamas.  They are...Alien Couple Pajamas!!!  Just what Gui Gui wanted for their honeymoon!!!  :)) :)) :))  
By now, Oppa is a little bit frustrated and is not sure what to do.  But Gui Gui is too cute...and only has to smile and bat her eyelashes.  Oppa is "WHIPPED!" ^:)^ ^:)^ :\"> 8-}
I can go on about how many other scenes that make me laugh, but I really LOVED this episode.
Have a nice night TaeGui shippers and don't feel too sad for the last episode, because...we can always go back to all the moments when these two "Crazy Couple" or whatever you want to call them, made us smile, laugh, fall in love with them and even cry with them.  
Thanks Connie Wong for making me smile and cry.

a very nicely made Farewell Video .......with all their photo clips and a very meaningful video

Raymond LauchengcoFarewell lyrics

We used to be frightened and scared to tryOf things we don't really understand whyWe laugh for a moment and start to cryWe were crazyNow that the end is already hereWe reminisce 'bout old yells and cheersEven if our last hurrahs were never clearFarewell to you my friendsWe'll see each other againDon't cry 'cause it's not the end of everythingI may be miles awayBut here is where my heart will stayWith you, my friends with youYesterday's a treasure, today is hereTomorrows' on it's way, the sky is clearThank you for the mem'ries of all the laughters and tearsAnd not to mention our doubts and our fearsThe hypertension we gave to our peersIt's really funny to look back after all of these yearsFarewell to you my friendsWe'll see each other againDon't worry 'cause it's not the end of everythingI may be miles awayBut here is where my heart will stayWith you, my friends with youFarewell to you my friendsWe'll see each other againDon't worry 'cause it's not the end of everythingI may be oceans awayBut here is where my heart will stayWith you, my friends with youWith you my friends, with only youLyrics Credit: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/r/raymond_lauchengco/[/que]

This is not the end.....

This is UNTIL THEY MEET AGAIN *sob*

:(( :((

hey girls....out of the blue....im in mood for a pty :D =)) anyone wanna join me???

Ribena always been my favorite since i was kid....and im all grown and still im drinking it....let us rejoice to the purple party to energize us up for TOMORROW :D

RIB_zps9fef7002.jpg

ribena-homecoming-600-84217_zps23bfc390.jpgribena_lmb3_zps835081f3.jpgRibena-Purple-Party-BellaNaija-April2013009_zpsffc20165.jpgRibena-Purple-Party-BellaNaija-April2013007_zpsc627e64c.jpg

Heck yeah!!!!!! Im wearing purple and stocking up on ribena juice in prep for tomorrow!!! Great suggestion... Lets get this parteiiiiii going!!!

Ps: aint nobody got time to be sad now!! Leta be happy ladies.. N gents. :)

Guest xybershock

Bubble-AF said: xybershock said: I had a recording of Aaron Yan introducing Guigui and I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to post it here (coz it's not about TaecGui). I dwlded it a year ago and I've tried to find it again on YT but it's not there anymore. I forget who upload it first which is why I can't give credit to the person, I upload it again and want you guys to listen. He understands Guigui pretty well. So if I'm allowed and you guys want to hear. I'll upload it tomorrow coz now I'm going to bed. Good Night and Good Day
I-) I-) I-)

Guest bladerunner

I think Gui Gui is going to have some kind of exclusive online fan chat event @7/11 17:00-18:00 (china time) for igiyi.I am not sure what it is.I guess fans can ask questions in this page by using weibo.http://talk.weibo.com/ft/2013071110004

Then(igiyi) they gonna pick some questions and let Gui Gui answer via weibo(??).
This is Baidu's discussion post:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2450407355

I have no idea what it is but I am sure a lot of you guys would love to participate. Looks like a lot of Gui Gui CP shippers already asked many many interesting questions there.
TaecGui or Guilun or?Who is your ideal type? Taec? Aaron Yan? Prince? or...
lol....Should be fun!Go! Who gonna be the 1st one to ask her question from soompi?

Guest bladerunner

angelangie said: bladerunner said: I think Gui Gui is going to have some kind of exclusive online fan chat event @7/11 17:00-18:00 (china time) for igiyi.I am not sure what it is.I guess fans can ask questions in this page by using weibo.http://talk.weibo.com/ft/2013071110004

Then(igiyi) they gonna pick some questions and let Gui Gui answer via weibo(??).
This is Baidu's discussion post:http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2450407355

I have no idea what it is but I am sure a lot of you guys would love to participate. Looks like a lot of Gui Gui CP shippers already asked many many interesting questions there.
TaecGui or Guilun or?Who is your ideal type? Taec? Aaron Yan? Prince? or...
lol....Should be fun!Go! Who gonna be the 1st one to ask her question from soompi?

Archived