(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

was watching again after a loooooooong time ~ a sort of valentine day celebration.

right after this shot was taken, there was a series of shots they showed which were the 'bad' photos and basically she was laughing in each and every one of them while Taec was like half cut out....can someone capture that for stills? we don't have it in our blog.

ktdv.jpg

korchick said:

@

packmule3

said:

@

xybershock

said: This comment on GG's latest post is funny :

Ayumi Cheng 情人節快樂!i knowoppa=贊多利oppa.

Trans: Happy Valentine's Day! I know Chan/Jan oppa= Jan Do Ri oppa

Actually make sense, coz the way you spell the shaded word is similar to

Jan

dori. Btw, GG's last sentence (ps Chan oppa, thank you so much) is fishy. She probably got something for V day already from Chan oppa (Jandori oppa), so she's thanking him hihihi using code words again, besides her

dance instructor last name is not Chan.

Taec: Another Oppa?....You have another Oppa???

Valentine's day assignment: please post your favourite virtual tag (social media interaction) or post of Taec/OkCat/GuiGui along with a brief description of why you enjoyed that particular post, and if possible a link to the blog (sorry, we have been a bit slow on updates but the older ones should be all there.)

here is one of mine:
SbTqkbz.jpg

note the caption is in English and says "I miss you" ~ she is brave, no? this was uploaded in June 13.
what I liked then and still do is the picture ~ instead of something mushy, she chooses a rather odd, quirky painting with a character of its own, which looks like a girl about to beat up her guy for leaving her.
to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/chatter-sleuths-who-is-guigui-missing.html

P20076191520853.gif Happy valentine's day, wherever you are in the world.

@packmule3 said:

korchick

said:

@

packmule3

said:

@

xybershock

Jan

dori. Btw, GG's last sentence (ps Chan oppa, thank you so much) is fishy. She probably got something for V day already from Chan oppa (Jandori oppa), so she's thanking him hihihi using code words again, besides her

Guest bluemoonlight

Happy Valentine's Day, micheosseo TaecGui shippers! crazy-monkey-emoticon-195.gif
We haven't had a pervy gif in a while...so to all the single & attached ladies (& guys) out there... :D

iPk483WcMITjR.gifIt's not really pervy though...hahaha

Guest leechalee

Valentines Assignment:
1000270_1422158804694731_446985299_n.jpg
The first time I saw this I thought:1) does the korean writing say 'wo zhen kan zhe ni?'2) how obvious! kekeke. This tweet was part of conversation, between TY and whoever on OkCat's account. Have no idea what the convo was about but for someone close to TY, to send him the above pic with the caption, an icon of a ghost.... was that suppose to be an inside joke? - because we allll caught on :))3) the tweet was in dec. OkCat teasing TY in dec with a ghost icon, months after GWGM, seems a lil suss if you ask me...

Guest leechalee

Galina Glazunova said: 1.Taecyeon Обновлено сообщение на Daum вентилятора кафе:  Это Oppa. Под редакцией LOL  Oppa снимает драму, загрузить свои отзывы в кафе. Если есть 300 отзывов загружено после первого эпизода трансляции,  для трудолюбивых Горячие благодать selfie сойдет на вас ~ ~ ~ Fufufu ~ ~ ~ * пуф *!  Набрать вес во время еды шоколад Валентина ~ ~  2.  TY - С Днем Святого Валентина в You.mp3   http://www.mediafire.com/listen/g58y56ztioj3g24/TY+-+Happy+Valentines+To+You.MP3

korchick

said:

@

packmule3

said:

@

xybershock

Jan

packmule3 said: bibidep said: Taec posted a messages for Hottest and someone translated to English:   Hahaha for sure he read our comment in here...look at the word Omona, sound very familiar to me.

TY - happy valentines to you.

Yeah
Happy Valentine’s Day!
This is for you, my Hottests
Liste-en!

Went back home after a long time… Entered my room, turned on the computer
Saw the date.. Omona! What is this?! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day!
What should I do?
Do I confess my love? Should I eat chocolates?
What should I do tomorrow? I won’t tell you! That’s my heart..
Anyway, this is oppa. You should write reviews (of drama)!

Happy Valentine’s to you x3

Credit to Honey@Purletpunk

P.S.  Now he edit his original messages and add a Happy Valentine song.  I don't know how to post the song here.

Guest leechalee

korchick said: @BiruAngel said: ** I didn't copy the photo** b/c son unavailable to help me :(( Trivia :  Food that GG had with PD nim & friends plus the restaurant decor.  No idea what they are (food), maybe our Korean chingus could tell us ....

Chingus, Happy Valentines's Day! Those who are attached, love each other more and more and for those who is still looking,....don't worry, you will find your other half very soon....

To uri dear TeacGui, both of you chose amongst billions on earth to be together. May both of you show care with much tenderness and love. Please love each other unconditionally! We will all support both of you unconditionally,too! :x

8779ac2d06e3795cda5103ee87b4e0b3.gif

@chinlylin said:GG said "PS oppa thank you so much"The meaning of the word  itself is like what the Korean say Jjang if I'm not mistaken.  讚 meaning great, good, awesome, thumbs up, etc.  So when I read GG's "PS oppa thank you so much", to me it was PS: awesome, oppa! thank you so much.  
As for the sound of 讚, it actually sound like the Jan on Jandori.  **********************************************************************************************************
@Packmule3 said:And we know that our Guigui LOOOOOVEESS to play on words. lol. 
I didn't even know that Chan and Jan sounded the same. It doesn't, there is a slight difference but for word play... it can be ignored 
I swear the 10th letter of the alphabet, J, is such a nuisance.  There are just so many ways to pronounce it. Spanish say it like an H as in jalapeno, the French like a ZH as in bon jour, the American like a soft G like jump, the Dutch say it like Y like Jan. Then there's fjord, taj mahal, Iulius Caesar (there's no J in Latin) and hallelujah. J is a such a troublemaker. ********************************************************************************************** 
So, I still think @xybershock spotted something :) Only because GuiGui loves to play on words... we need to save this info and see..... Since, the sound of 讚, it actually sound like the Jan on Jandori ;))

Guest leechalee

leechalee

said:

korchick

said:

@BiruAngel said: ** I didn't copy the photo** b/c son unavailable to help me :((

Trivia :  Food that GG had with PD nim & friends plus the restaurant decor.  No idea what they are (food), maybe our Korean chingus could tell us ....

Guest spicystrawberry

packmule3 said:
Let me get this straight...
The instructor texted: 
GWGM TaecYeon's partner 'Oh YoungGyeul' (GwiGwi/GuiGui) Give her lots of love/support her with loveㅋㅋ

1. Did her instructor identify her as TaecYeon's GWGM partner? 2. Did he say... blah blah... love then ㅋㅋ ?   Am I right in assuming the word "love" WASN'T juxtaposed with the ㅋㅋ?3. ㅋㅋis like snickering laugh, right?  keke?  As in he knows something's going on?  4. Fighting --> Do you mean it's our equivalent of saying "Break a leg!!" to performers and dancers?  
Thanks. :) 
Our snowblower's seeing a lot of action this morning. Neighbor's kids are coming later to sled down our driveway.  :)

Some people here know that I’ve one remaining unmarried brother. I want to pass along his Valentine’s greeting to all the single ladies here. You’ll probably also realize why he’s a happy bachelor: he and I share a quirky sense of humor.  
0a282c20acfa3733a9a0d89140525bc9.gif

ff3e3b97d47767981a97f39ca67b97cd_zps2f55

@chinlylin said:

@

packmule3

said: @

bibidep

said:

Taec posted a messages for Hottest and someone translated to English:   Hahaha for sure he read our comment in here...look at the word Omona, sound very familiar to me.

Warning! this is partially correct in its translation!!!
TY - happy valentines to you.

Yeah
Happy Valentine’s Day!
This is for you, my Hottests
Liste-en!

Went back home after a long time… Entered my room, turned on the computer
Saw the date.. Omona! What is this?! Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day!
What should I do?
Do I confess my love? Should I eat chocolates?
What should I do tomorrow? I won’t tell you! That’s my heart..
Anyway, this is oppa. You should write reviews (of drama)!

Happy Valentine’s to you x3

Credit to Honey@Purletpunk= this person only got it partially correct

P.S.  Now he edit his original messages and add a Happy Valentine song.  I don't know how to post the song here.

Archived