(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest silvershoes

chinlylin said:

bladerunner

said:

Biru Angel

said:

GuiGui Facebook on Tuesday, December 31, 2013 at 6.27pm
Caption :  2013的最後...謝謝所有陪我渡過的人事物ee80a2.png️   Translation:The end of 2013 ... Thank you all who are by my side (with me) going through things (life)ee80a2.png

Guest bladerunner

김동률 / 오래된노래 
See someone recommend this song on Baidu.edit: Taec retweet this song around May? July? ( baiduers say it's about the time they film/broadcast GWGM ep15..I am to too tired to find out which one..sorry girls....)A fanmade video with TaecGui moments and Eng/Chinese lyric.Wow...I wonder if Taec was thinking about someone when he retweet this.

Happy New year my TaecGui family.Hope we enjoy 2014 just like how we enjoyed 2013.

So @biru_angel and @angelangie, that weibo 'about me' is something u fill by yourself? :-/

@nalikahibar  It should be filled by the account holder unless he gave his password to someone to do it for him.  Weibo is something like Facebook.

Owyeah. Am. So. EXCITED!!!! Thanks dearie >:D< =D> :\">

I think not he updated it~ because there got stated this contents are update from baidu which similar to Wikipedia...

Prove it.

Otherwise I'll consider you a troll.

Have yourself a happy new year.

Guest luvtaecgui

Happy New Year to all my TaecGui Family! Wish all of you all the best in 2014...Thank you for all the TaecGui update...gamsahamida ;;)

Dear 2014,

My year has been awesome, full of memories and things that could not be forgotten. The year has ended for me, and I shall now pass the year to you to continue the story. Not sure if the next chapter's awesome or not, cause future's unpredictable. I hope you'll be great.

Whatever it is,I hope that your year would be as awesome as mine,if not,better.

With care and love,

bouquet78 said:

@biruangel,...need a favour from you. please upload gifs or pictures of Taec's performance today at MBC Gayo Daejun,OK?...no LIVE access, so, not able to watch. Heard that in this performance 2pm is going to perform the ADTOY without the chair dance...Taec is really having busy schedule (many performance) starting from the Christmas, to his birthday and need to hurried off to meet his someone special (hahaha...this my self add-on), and until today,the new year eve. Wonder does he has anymore performance on the 1st Jan?... :D

@bouquet78  You'll have to wait a bit coz it's being broadcasted now ... but I understand fans are being prohibited from taking pics during the live show, so pics and vids of MBC Gayo Daejun broadcast might not come out as fast as KBS's on 27 Dec.   :D

@biruangel,...Taec's performance is awesome tonight. This is the best performance amongst the earlier two. A round of applause for 2pm.Bravo!...bravo!...'sexy oppa' (GG tone)....I think Taec tweeted earlier, on their watching of the 'pre-performance' video and he mentioned something of the 'sexy' and said, if they didn't see it, never mind....bla.bla..bla...I think he was indicating the showing of six packs abs (does anyone of them has six packs abs?...haha) tonight for the ADTOY dance...2pm good show tonight!!.. :D

Guest bibidep

@Bouquet78: Too bad dear, all of your men no one can tear off their shirts to show the six or eight packs because it too cold hahaha. I see no different with the past, only the clothes new and no chairs.

@Bouquet78: Too bad dear, all of your men no one can tear off their shirts to show the six or eight packs because it too cold hahaha. I see no different with the past, only the clothes new and no chairs.

@bibidep,...no..no..no..no more tearing off shirts now. Actually I don-t like seeing them tearing off their shirts. Anyway, tearing off of shirts is already outdated, I think it is no more the trend now. Now, they just need to show a little bit and keep the rest so that fans will want more!!...too bad you did not enjoy the show...it's OK, never mind, different people have different preferences.... at least I'd think they did dance / perform better without those lady dancers disturbing them,right?....*cheers*.. :))

Guest gil_noona

ifffdiFBlgfot.jpg BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP..(YAWN..)

@bouquet78 Biru Angel & chinlylin  I know that "Prince" is handsome, but GuiGui's oppa is more more handsome.. Well, like @bibidep unnie said; we can't only count the look a lone, the soul is the best to look for.
iEEXLHWBY3kFU.gif

2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛 <3

hmmm...suspicious statement "新的一年我們也要相親相愛" (in this new year, we also need to care and love each other)...the 我們 (we/us) is referring to who and who, huh, GG?.... :-) :-) :-)

1469956_10153703279070038_454326549_n.jp
2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛 <3
Translations: 2014 Happy New Year...we all shall be loving towards each other in a new year <3 

thanks @angelangie for posting so quickly. :)  not sure if it is supposed to read that way.. but the translation makes it 

sound like it is a declaration of intent, as in a personal objective instead of a collective statement like "lets treat each

other kindly".. other than the heart, looks like it is a hotel room/restaurant.. look at the wallpaper....

Guest spicystrawberry

Lmangla said:2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛 <3
Translations: 2014 Happy New Year...we all shall be loving towards each other in a new year <3 

thanks @angelangie for posting so quickly. :)  not sure if it is supposed to read that way.. but the translation makes it 

sound like it is a declaration of intent, as in a personal objective instead of a collective statement like "lets treat each

other kindly".. other than the heart, looks like it is a hotel room/restaurant.. look at the wallpaper....

spicystrawberry said: Lmangla said:2014 Happy new year...新的一年我們也要相親相愛 <3

Archived