(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bibidep

minwooluv78 said: bibidep said: New poster of OKCat post in OKCat's twitter at 6:17pm Dec. 29, 2013 in EST US time, probably aroung 8:17am Dec. 30,2013 Korea time.  Like father like son, Taec write a lot of song and OKCat like to write a lot of note hahaha.  Why the poster most of the time have those kind of stars in the box like that??  I never know Taec liked star too.  This poster for sure saying something about 2 more days left in the 2013 the rest I don't want to guess hahaha.

2013년도 이제...2일 남았다냥..ㅠㅠ 벌써...신년계획은 세우셨냐옹 주인님들? 옥캣이는 내년에 저축왕이 될거라능!!! 주인님들의 계획을 알려주시라냥! 냐냥! 냐냐냐냥!

Credit to OKCat's twitter

Guest bibidep

Lmangla said: He wear the same shirt from the Gag concert but he changed the shoes so he can walk home quicker hahaha.

@bibidep -- daebek.. so where was he in a rush to?
rational: he spilled orange juice and needed to change
rational#2: he was sweating like crazy and didn't want to be smelly
delusional: uh okay but he didn't need to change his pants as well... so where was he going?
:D
P.S -- for some reason, his chest looks really good here! (omo, feeling shy :\"> )....

Let's sing this Sesame Street song...
One of these things is not like the others,One of these things just doesn't belong,Can you tell which thing is not like the othersBy the time I finish my song?
16f2f03b-88af-46b7-a370-f5293b0086f1_zps

Chick-Fil-A-cow.jpg

So, are you telling me that he had to rush off somewhere, @lmangla? To his mum's house for a birthday celebration? But mums are understanding people. There wasn't any need to RUSH to see her since she knew he'd been working hard. Perhaps to JYP's house? Oh but wait! he left his 2PM members behind as well?  
Hmmm...maybe Taecyeon is like our @torreydinh who has SEPARATION ANXIETY whenever she leaves her OKCat behind.  

Guest bibidep

packmule3 said: Let's sing this Sesame Street song...
One of these things is not like the others,One of these things just doesn't belong,Can you tell which thing is not like the othersBy the time I finish my song?

So, are you telling me that he had to rush off somewhere, @lmangla? To his mum's house for a birthday celebration? But mums are understanding people. There wasn't any need to RUSH to see her since she knew he'd been working hard. Perhaps to JYP's house? Oh but wait! he left his 2PM members behind as well?  
Hmmm...maybe Taecyeon is like our @torreydinh who has SEPARATION ANXIETY whenever she leaves her OKCat behind.  

bibidep said: packmule3 said: Let's sing this Sesame Street song...

torreydinh said: Scenario 3:After a wonderful dinner with your girlfriend, watching movie alone in the room there comes a scene that is not suitable for children?

JK:cover the girl’s eyes, to ensure the healthy level of the scene I will take a look first

NK:cover the girl’s eyes, I will see it myself,kkk

TK:attempt to have body contact! The real side of a man!

WY:Cover the girl’s eyes

JH:Concentrate more on the movie

CS:Make some small moves

via:lovetwopm
 — with Ariiz Gonzalez and Adriana Mendoza Merida.what? is the girlfriend a child? lol

Guest spicystrawberry

@torreydinh appeared again!! =))

Gosh he didn't just say that while doing that....look?! Hmmm...seem like he got a innocent girl and...does he always lose to the girl so now he want to show his girl, the real man? XD His answers is much more unique than the rest actually

Guest spicystrawberry

And he seem like speaking of experience...he had done that - mean he did went to watch movie with his girlfriend / wifey ?! And...kiss?!

Oh! @torreydinh, So this is the article that @didoniji mentioned over here:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26809514/#Comment_26809514

Thanks for finding this. Now it makes sense...
The 2PM guys were asked a hypothetical scenario. What would they do if the movie they're watching has an x-rated scene? JunK, Wooyoung, and Nichkhun both wanted to preserve their girlfriends' innocence so they'll cover the GF's eyes but they'll watch.
Taecyeon's answer: to put the moves on the girl while watching...to attempt skinship. AHA! HA HA! When was this article written? 

Yeah. I can so imagine him doing that because he did that all the time with Guigui like nudging, sitting closer to her and even...as @angelangie pointed out here, inverting the phone so he could do this...
Episode10HouseWarming00064_zps9096d029.j

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26805109/#Comment_26805109

Guest bibidep

Omg why out of a sudden our thread get on fired like this hahaha....with this speed of the news we may have a breaking news about prince Taec of South Korea dating the princess of Taiwan very soon hahaha, I'm a little scare hahaha.

Guest spicystrawberry

PICTURES SPAM 
1261955933129_f.jpg

d0082658_4d688e42a48061.jpg\
what's his hand doing? where did he put his hand? why he put in this such a awkward angle? when is this? how come?! Ask these all to our lovely P.A Club leaders @Gil_Noona @bluemoonlight @angelangie
d0082658_4da6975c5678c1.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

bibidep said: Omg why out of a sudden our thread get on fired like this hahaha....with this speed of the news we may have a breaking news about prince Taec of South Korea dating the princess of Taiwan very soon hahaha, I'm a little scare hahaha.

Archived