(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest bluemoonlight

This is the header pic of Gui Gui's weibo (mobile version). Do you guys see what I see? ;)
There are so many clues & hints related to TaecGui!vovi.png

I'll just talk about a couple & leave the rest so others can discuss them too...
The "SHUT UP AND KISS ME" just reminds me of the many times Gui Gui probably thought that... ;)Even though she was sad and crying here...Taec should have just shut up & KISSED her! :-*rusf.jpg
cr: as tagged
STAY?tumblr_mpuc3fN1o51qlbpbho1_500.gif
cr: orig. uploader

So you thought Chapter 2 was over? Nope. Theres still Part 3. Hehe. I wanted to put a Part 4 in it too but if i do it'll be really confusing to read. So now I'm combining Part 4 and 3 into one part so it will be easy to read. Okay i think you guys dont even understand so off to the chapter :)) :))) :))

Lost Memories-A Taecgui Fanfic

Chapter 2-Stay with me.(Part 3)

Taec was still staring at the rain, which had now became drizzles. He was still thinking of Guigui, and thinking of how he could possibly communicate with Guigui in such a way that his fans won't even notice it.

He knew he didn't save her number, and he regretted it so badly.

The rain eventually began to stop but Taec still couldn't find a way. He wanted to ask his friends for advices, but he found out that asking someone does not help him.

He thought of asking her through Weibo, but his account is still locked and he couldn't figure out what his password is. It has been about a year since he last logged in to Weibo.

He tried to check to confirm whether he could unlock his account. He assumed that he might be wrong about not being able to login to his account and not being able to communicate with Guigui secretly.

But nope. Assumptions are always wrong.

He sighed and continued to think as he diverted his attention from his phone to the window.

She had no Twitter, no Instagram, but has a Facebook. But he can't simply make a Facebook account! It would be so suspicious and unusual of him to make an account out of the blue.

Furthermore his fans would think that he would make it cause of Guigui cause she has a Facebook account and no one else related to him does.

Okay. No Facebook, no Weibo. Then what?

He can't just make a public announcement that he's in love with Guigui and let the whole world know including her,right? He sighed as his brain decided that he had no more ideas to think of. He would never meet her or even communicate with her ever again.

He sighed and decided to rewatch a random episode of his show with Guigui since he missed her. He was in the midst of watching episode six when Guigui and him were playing the 'Yes or No' game.

It was that part where they were asked whether they would date each other even after the show. Taec said yes while Guigui said no.

He laughed at that moment thinking whether Guigui still would date him after that show. He was still laughing over at that part until this part came.

'You would go to Taiwan for me?'

'I would, I would to Taiwan for you, but you said no, so.'

He paused and thought back again. Finally,he got an idea. 'I said I would go to Taiwan for her. Well then, if I said that as a gentleman I shall keep my promise.'

He went to the mirror beside the television and looked at himself with confidence.

'I'm going to go to Taiwan to see you.'

-End of Chapter 2-

Finaally! I will be posting Chapter 3 soon,dunno how soon it is so yeeaah. Cause i'm still writing chapter three and im not done yet. BOOHOOHOO D:

Anyway as usual thank you for reading and if there's something i should improve with this fanfic feel free to tell me.:)

IM SOUNDING REALLY FORMAL NOW NOT SURE WHY

Guest spicystrawberry

bluemoonlight said: This is the header pic of Gui Gui's weibo (mobile version). Do you guys see what I see? ;)
There are so many clues & hints related to TaecGui!

I'll just talk about a couple & leave the rest so others can discuss them too...
The "SHUT UP AND KISS ME" just reminds me of the many times Gui Gui probably thought that... ;)Even though she was sad and crying here...Taec should have just shut up & KISSED her! :-*
STAY?cr: orig. uploader

@bluemoonlight,...let me try..let me try...

(1) The cassette represents their love songs - I LOVE YOU

(2) The 'young' words is where GG said " oppa, so young!" when she saw the heartbeat mv during the housewarming party.

(3) The '10 care' represents 10 points out of 10 points

(4) The 'what' is where GG always said "Bo?!"...when Taec was murmuring

(5) The 'I hate You' is where GG said "the make up will hate you" during their kai bai bo games in the cave cafe

(6) The 'stop being so cute represent Taec pinching GG's cheek in the final episode

(7) The 'food' represents the housewarming party

(8) The 'lips with tongue' is where GG cried for helped after eating the spicy "ssam" prepared by Taec during their outings in the final episode

(9) The 'LOL' and 'hahaha' is represents GG's laughter

(10) The 'crown' represent their wedding photo shoot where GG was so surprised seeing the tiara when they first walked into the wedding gallery and Taec dropped the tiara and GG asked "oppa, you have money?"

phew....anything that I missed out?.... ;)

Or maybe, the '10 Care' might mean the 10 Commendations or whatsoever thingy about them having to fulfill some rules in their house.

Ahh,just looking at this makes me miss Taecgui so much! To me now almost everything reminds me of Taecgui! D:

Guest spicystrawberry

annyeongie said: So you thought Chapter 2 was over? Nope. Theres still Part 3. Hehe. I wanted to put a Part 4 in it too but if i do it'll be really confusing to read. So now I'm combining Part 4 and 3 into one part so it will be easy to read. Okay i think you guys dont even understand so off to the chapter :)) :))) :)) Lost Memories-A Taecgui Fanfic Chapter 2-Stay with me.(Part 3)  Anyway as usual thank you for reading and if there's something i should improve with this fanfic feel free to tell me.:) IM SOUNDING REALLY FORMAL NOW NOT SURE WHY

Guest spicystrawberry

I don't know why. After I watched how Taecyeon interaction with the dancer. I felt the urge to re-re-re-watch GWGM again. Guess which scenes/episode to watch first ?? EP7 !! Where there are uncountable skinship xD

bluemoonlight

said: This is the header pic of Gui Gui's weibo (mobile version). 

Do you guys see what I see? ;)

There are so many clues

I'll just talk about a couple

The "SHUT UP AND KISS ME"

just reminds me of the many times Gui Gui probably thought that...

;)

Even though she was sad and crying here...Taec should have just shut up & KISSED her! :-*

STAY?

cr: orig. uploader

Guest dina dana

@leechalee that was actually the first thing that came to my mind as well when I saw YOU<ME. It also made me think of the first episode when Gui Gui pointed out that she was covered in more snow than Taecyeon was, when they were having the snow fight :)

Edit: The "Blog Your Dreams" part made me think of this http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26817368/#Comment_26817368

The "I Hate You" part made me think of 2pm and 2NE1 since they both have a song called "I Hate You". But since there's a smiley next to the text it could also be meant as a joke which made me think that it could be referring to the opposite "I Love You" instead  =))

Ooohhh! Good one, @leechalee. It would be fun, too, to psycho-analyze this whole business of loving each other more.

What do you think,

@Dina_Dana? They both thought the other person loved him/her more or showed more affection than the other person. Kekeke.

Guest leechalee

dina dana said: @leechalee that was actually the first thing that came to my mind as well when I saw YOU<ME. It also made me think of the first episode when Gui Gui pointed out that she was covered in more snow than Taecyeon was, when they were having the snow fight :)

Archived