(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest charliew

bladerunner said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; background-color: transparent; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"20131227 KBS Gayo Daejun
This is KBS broadcast version.

The difference between single man and married man.

Compare with his bandmates, Taec seems avoid eye contact with female dancer.He also used his mic to protect his.....manhood.

Taec: "My girl is watching....No touching! No touching!  .....Gonna keep distance to make my wife happy....Gui Gui....I don't have any other girl...you see..."Junho: "Sorry, Bro..no candy for you!"(my imaginary dialogue..)

Now....let's watch the taec focus fancam:

cr: see video.

What do you think??Am I too delulu??

Guest minshariff

Thanks for sharing the videos of 2PM performance in Gayo Daejun. Indeed a good married man behave differently than the single men. If Taec is my son I am so proud of the way he behaved. I am sure his 'wife' must be proud of him too. Gui Gui so lucky!

Just finished watching the SBS Gayo Daejun, 2pm's appeareance. Oooh....this time 2pm's performance was much much better than last night's performance. The dance choreography was much much better too!..This time no 'another women' so Taec could dance with full confidence (no burden at all). They sang Heartbeat (hahaha...reminds me of what GG said "oppa!so young!") and A.D.T.O.Y. I gave them 10 points out of 10 points...good job! :) :) :) ...But one thing which distracted me was, why in the middle of their dance for ADTOY, the camera suddenly zoomed to a female singer sitting on the other side of the stage (i dont know who she is)?.eventhough it is only for a few seconds, Mr Cameraman, why are you doing this?!! I dont like it, you know :P :P :P ...You should look for and zoomed to GG, not her!! (Gosh,...micheoso mode switched on again)....

Guest fangirl11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id7gXsf2cgQ

Here's the vid :)
Omo @bouquet78 we have the same mind. All I could hear is Guigui's voice "SO YOUNG!" :)) but Chansung distract me with his sexy stares *fangirl screamssssssss*
:\">

Omo @bouquet78 we have the same mind. All I could hear is Guigui's voice "SO YOUNG!" :)) but Chansung distracted me with his sexy stares *fangirl screamssssssss*

@fangirl11, wow..you are fast. Thanks for the video!...every 2pm members shine tonight!!!...Please, whoever is the dance instructor, just don't give them 'another woman'. They did better without these ladies..... :))

Guest bladerunner

fangirl11 said:Here's the vid :)
Omo @bouquet78 we have the same mind. All I could hear is Guigui's voice "SO YOUNG!" :)) but Chansung distract me with his sexy stares *fangirl screamssssssss*

Guest spicystrawberry

?v=id7gXsf2cgQ

Oh well, this RED is double better than last time...though this is not really under red catalogue, right @packmule3 ?

I really love this type of songs with choir like that ;)) Little information about myself, I was choir member too :P *Opera voice* Ahhhhhh, DO RE MIIIII ~ =))

Laughed so hard at the comparison between the single man vs married man.

I didnt notice at all Taec's behaviour until I saw the pics so thanks to the one who posted it..good job!

Taec is really the innocent type...just finished watching The Human Condition part 2 and he really seemed the shy type getting all nervous to go down the street and try to hook up some girls lol!

Though I had a feeling that he was lying a bit when he said that he is giving 98 percent to his happiness because he didnt found his other half yet..sneaky boy~~ no need to hide because we know already that you are committed to Gui Gui ♡♡

Ninja skills:  What really went on inside Taec's head and how he defended his virtue…
Uh.oh!! Here she comes. [Positions arms for a judo down-block]
a86fb3d4b31c8701ce7a6299257f9e2f0608ff9a

Agh! Don’t come any closer. I have a mic! [Prepares to arm-bar her]
a08b61ee3d6d55fb3f82aa596f224f4a20a4dd22

Oomph!! Get off me now! [Gives her a knuckle-push]
1f3984315c6034a8a60a68fec913495408237686

Pheww!  Force field activated!  [super-gelled hair prepares for a head butt, just in case] 
7a1faa45d688d43fad90428d7f1ed21b0ef43bb4

Guest spicystrawberry

@packmule3 And please dont forget how Junho touched the dancer face and leg while Taecyeon...hardly have skinship with the dancer :D =)) 8-> @BiruAngel I knew booking you to do gif need to wait awhile but please take your time! I would really like if you could do gif for where Jungo touched dancer while Taecyeon did not...

Guest spicystrawberry

This is weird. Why didn't anyone comment about Chansung presented SHOES for Taecyeon?? It seem like the shoes design familiar to what GuiGui bought for Taecyeon, difference is that its full of black but the lines/design almost familiar - and didn't someone mentioned that in Korea that if you give shoes to the person, mean you want him/her to stay with you?

Delulu on - GuiGui best friend with Chansung - Chansung, the youngest maknae always tried to fool/prank on any but it always failed. After get to know GuiGui, popular prankster in Taiwan&China and also his sister in law - he learned few technique and yes he finally surprised Taecyeon!! So he helped GuiGui to present Taecyeon another pair of black shoes, with same design but able to reduce unwanted attention from ahem ahem - coz if sliver/white will get lots of it so black is really thr safest color ever ~

Archived