(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest strawberrypen

THOUGHTS FROM YOUTUBE:

min shariff 1 hour ago

There wasn't any balloons, ring hidden in cake/ice cream etc. It was a simple proposal with a piano serenade and bouquets of flowers. However, what knocks me off was the beautifully written letter, full of sincerity and straight from the heart. Taecyeon really surprises me! This is one of the most awesome proposal in WGM history. If I am not married (which I am), I will marry the first guy that proposes to me like that. AWESOME!!! Taecgui Couple is always full of surprises.

loovelymi 1 hour ago

OMG..I was getting so emotional when I watched this scene.. the feeling seemed so real especially looking at how emotional Gui Gui was..I think Gui Gui must have thought that Taec didn't really care about her all this while but when Taec being romantic and read that letter to her, it must have been the biggest surprised she's even gotten from Taec..that's why she was crying..

Nicole Mae 2 hours ago

They posted this proposal on this website, and i'm sad to see more than a few people bashing guigui for being childish and immature. Awww. I didn't know her from Eve before this show and initially thought she wouldn't be suitable for taec, but now i kinda have this protective feeling over her and i just want to tell her bashers to umm...shut their buttholes if they have nothing positive to say. Seriously, she doesn't deserve the hate.

Tu Cam 3 hours ago

I sweir I am a truly fan aof Guilun and I always hope they will be together in real life and I can see how Yalun cares about Guigui. I love Guigui so much because her effort in doing everythg and how she always plays jokes to make everybody forgets the tiring. I admire her a lot and the funny is Taec is my idol too, At first, I can't forget Yalun but now, I start to think that if Guigui and Taec makes a pair, it's so wonderful. I think they are serious in this relationship.

sweetfiafia 7 hours ago

so many fans of oppa want Taecyeon oppa with Wonder Girls Yubin or Taecyeon oppa with Wonder Girls Sohee or Taecyeon oppa with SNSD Tiffany or Taecyeon oppa with SNSD Yuri or Taecyeon oppa with SNSD Jessica or Taecyeon oppa with SNSD Yonna or Taecyeon oppa with Miss A Suzy or Taecyeon oppa with Miss A Jia or Taecyeon oppa with T-ara Eunjung and now so many fans want Taecyeon oppa with GUIGUI :D so i choose TAECGUI.. even though i still love TAECYEON WITH TIFFANY :D hahhahaaa

enjoy readin! ^^

Guest nalikahibar

@strawberrypen thank u dear! :D

@bubble-AF

ahaha miane for my bad english.. XD

when i read comments @ wgm FB & youtube, they said that "taec said he loves emma's smile" and "taec wrote the letter a night before the proposal.."

But when i watched it again and again and again, i couldnt find what they're talkin bout.. Am i missing something? XD

@strawberrypen
WOW~~ are you trying to spam this whole page bcoz you haven't been here for a few days?? LOL 
Anyways, thanks a lot for all goodie that you brought here ..... I enjoy reading your posts so much :D

@
nalikahibar
LOL nah~~ not a problem ^_^
I always watch full broadcasted version but when I
firstly read your comment ... I was like --> am I missing something?? ahaha .... (fangirling is killing me xD)

Guest sshevolkth

EPISODE 8!!! 

May I just recap the show, and how it makes me have this bittersweet feeling of looking forward to watching the next show yet not wanting it to reach episode 15 just yet?  (Disclaimer: This may be a long entry.)  I am commenting based on watching the full Chinese version (& of course the modified YouTube clips on the Global WGM channel), so I can't understand what she said until it shows up on Drama Fever. Does anyone have a link to the English subtitled version out there?
Taec is definitely becoming more sweet and candid with his thoughts and actions.  It was so adorable how he wiped something off her eye when they were at the ledge of the pool; then, he immediately got her towel and robe 'coz she was cold getting out.  And as they sat to sip their warm drinks, I was definitely taken aback that he brought up how he was hurt that she said no when he said yes to the question his friends asked.  I don't even care if it was prompted by the director/writers of the show or not ('coz who knows if Taec even wanted to bring it up).  I didn't expect it to come up as a topic of conversation, which made episode 8 and the segment on TaecGui great from the start.  I knew that the episode would just get even better!  Well, I truly believe GuiGui finds her Oppa attractive and would immediately date him (look how often she requests hugs from him in episode 7....not to mention how frequently she posts pictures of the two of them on her Facebook page).  She may be promoting the show as well; but even after they've finished taping, I'd like to think she thinks about him and has happy memories of the two of them!  GuiGui is just being realistic and probably guarding herself from hurt.  I think she even looks out for his best interest as well, since she knows he's from 2PM & how intense his schedule is being a member in that group.  But is it just me or did anyone else not understand Taec's analogy about trust and the eraser? :-O :)  If trust is an eraser....then I get that trust can easily go away.  But the fact that he asked her the question for the second time, does that mean he believes and trusts her now?  Taec completely lost me there.  Wish he just explained himself in Korean.  But oh well....haha
As for the dinner set up...the piano piece was so thoughtful.  It shows Taec's sensitive and romantic side.  It wasn't even a love song, but it was meaningful for the two of them. GuiGui is mesmerized by his talent & was impressed to hear the entire song. The icing on the cake and BEST PART OF THE EPISODE was undoubtedly his proposal, which I have repeatedly watched numerous times.  I teared up with GuiGui as I listened to his letter.  Haha!  Taec captured such beautiful moments that touched him and expressed them in a heartfelt letter.  I, especially, like how he mentioned their wedding shoot.  He obviously knows that she laughs to conceal her feelings toward him & how shy she feels about making eye contact with him.  He even said, "Let us be honest."  He has to know she has feelings for him. To even have chosen the Notting Hill song, "She," was absolutely perfect. It was such a simple proposal that conveyed a high magnitude of happy, loving emotions.  That's why I am addicted to this couple!!! They aren't lavish....they are always laughing together.....they talk and do the most random things (I'll get to the stretching in a bit)....and their relationship is more idealistic of what I personally want in my life.  Instead of a pinky promise with thumb kiss hand gesture, it would've been sweeter if he gave her a forehead kiss after he gave her the flowers, but he is still respectful about showing her affection. He even had to ask if it was okay to kiss her hand, which was very gentlemanly. I hope we see "a kiss" of some sort sometime later again though. I like how Taec was honest about how they do separate and then come back together to film, but it's nice to know that they do think of each other.  Didn't understand GuiGui's interview portion, but she does mention 2PM.  She is probably in disbelief that she is virtually married to someone from such a popular group.  Someone on YouTube commented that it's sad that she associates him with his group & refers to him based only on his career.  I see it as how each time she listens to their songs or if she were to watch them, it triggers happy moments of the two of them.  Plus, she can totally say that her Oppa is from an awesome group, and it's pride knowing that her man is so hardworking.  LOL!  And they were also upfront about what they like and dislike about one another, which is a good sign of being a couple.  They're communicating and opening up.  I love that GuiGui is so real and even says that she would only mention once that she wants him to buy her something, even if that's his dislike.  Haha!  She's basically saying she won't nag and say it numerous times, but she isn't going to deny saying what she wants. He pretty much just has to accept it, and he did say at the end of the show that the more time he spends with her, he accepts who she is just as much as she accepts him.  I do wonder if she was also eating spaghetti, 'coz he was.  She did tell him in the beginning of the show that she doesn't like tomatoes.  See, she does dislike how he does sometimes forget things, and that could be one of them.  
When they return to the room, did anyone notice that they were wearing different clothes from the dinner proposal?  Haha!  In any case, this segment of the episode was their quintessential fun-loving side.  What a good wife GuiGui is, and she even offered Taec a massage.  I noticed how it was even edited somehow and transitions to Taec suggesting the stretching.  I would have preferred watching her massage him, but maybe that's too racy and too much to air on TV.  I'm inclined to think he reacted to her massage proposition differently.  But wow, GuiGui certainly showcased her yoga poses =)  Taec was hilarious, and I'm sure he was a bit exaggerative just to make her laugh.  When Taec even lost and had to drink more of that rejuvenation drink, GuiGui felt guilty for giving him a full cup already and was so sweet to take out half of the contents in the glass so he wouldn't have to drink it again.  She is showing more concern for her husband and definitely no more mention of Nichkhun!  LOL!  Taec was even amazed that the drink made him more flexible.  And these two definitely can take shots easily. They even had matching sour expressions. That was really cute! Can you imagine if the drinks were alcoholic?  LOL! Ironic though that they had an energy drink and then soon after went to sleep....it defeats the purpose.  But then again, it is a reality show.  GuiGui didn't seem like she wanted to sleep either.  And I can easily go a different direction as far as other things you can do on a bed, especially after drinking several energy drinks....but I'll stop right there on my commentary. :)>- :\"> I really wanna know what GuiGui said in the last interview portion.  The fact that Taec is seeing different sides of her and figuring her out means that he's letting his guard down & knows how to interact with her.  You can hear it also in Taec's tone, 'coz he does talk with a sweeter and cutesy tone.  Plus, she is showing more of her sweet, supportive, and caring side more so compared to the beginning. I guess their comfort levels have increased, thus being able to show their feelings more. I truly hope they have developed a long lasting friendship.  

Guest tally

Hi everyone!

Glad I found this thread to spazz with fellow TaecGui shippers! It seems that the Global Edition isn't as popular for discussion in the English speaking community forums so I haven't been able to share my thoughts with fellow shippers! 

First off, I am a Khuntorian (pretty die hard at one point, still waiting for them to disclose their relationship officially).  When news first broke out about TY doing WGM, it was for the local edition, so I didn't think too much of it.  Then it was confirmed for the Global Edition, then it spurred a bit of my interest and I was wondering who he would get paired up with.  To be honest, I wasn't that interested when I found out it was Gui Gui, only because I didn't know too much of her career or background, I just knew of her from following Taiwanese entertainment.  The main reason was the language barrier - I didn't think they would be able to communicate.  I still decided to give the first episode a try and I'm glad I did and haven't looked back since then!

Normally, girls would swoon over the guy, (who wouldn't? it's beastly Taecyeon!) but after watching Gui Gui through GWGM, I can't help but admire the girl for her efforts and she's so cute, sweet, and funny!  I am more on the Gui Gui bandwagon then the Taecyeon bandwagon.  I get so defensive reading nasty comments about Gui Gui on Youtube about her being childish and her English skills.  Like a lot of people said, Gui Gui is what you see what you get.  She doesn't hold back or put up a front to act like something she's not.  As for her English, yes it's not fluent and she might have trouble sometimes understanding Taec or expressing herself.  But if people really paid attention to each episode, Taec understands her about 98% of the time.

It was sad seeing their pictures from the last episode filming and their wrap up filming dinner.  I hope they exchanged emails or #s and will keep in contact with each other.  With only 7 episodes left, I think I will be crying my eyes out when that time comes.  Maybe a second season will happen based on the reception of the series!

This couple has really got me addicted and I wish nothing but the best for them as a couple and individually!

Guest sshevolkth

ScreenShot2013-05-25at23543PM.pngThey definitely look like a couple here, as I assume they're heading out to the pool.  I hope the BTS/film making video of episode 8 features this.  Also, they seemed to have edited out a lot of their interactions in the pool.   Taec loves to flick foreheads (from 2PM Show), and I remember seeing a picture of Taec and GuiGui playing that game.  This next picture also looks like GuiGui is about to flick him or just did.
69680_436975553047885_855945878_n_zpsa5c

Seems like they're doing the 10 out of 10 dance again here:  
382210_436975689714538_1747539397_n_zps3

Grrrr.....why was so much edited out? :-q But at least those pictures look like they had gotten closer. Credit to Captivatedxlove on YouTube for featuring the above pictures, as well as other pictures that were edited out or will be in upcoming episdoes:

Also on YouTube, I like the videos victoria hsieh created. The first vid also includes appropriate music of Taec singing "I love you; you love me" & a lot of individual, comparable poses of the two:

This was also good, 'coz I've never seen a lot of these pictures of either of them:

Guest sshevolkth

tally

said: Hi everyone!

Glad I found this thread to spazz with fellow TaecGui shippers! It seems that the Global Edition isn't as popular for discussion in the English speaking community forums so I haven't been able to share my thoughts with fellow shippers! 

First off, I am a Khuntorian (pretty die hard at one point, still waiting for them to disclose their relationship officially).  When news first broke out about TY doing WGM, it was for the local edition, so I didn't think too much of it.  Then it was confirmed for the Global Edition, then it spurred a bit of my interest and I was wondering who he would get paired up with.  To be honest, I wasn't that interested when I found out it was Gui Gui, only because I didn't know too much of her career or background, I just knew of her from following Taiwanese entertainment.  The main reason was the language barrier - I didn't think they would be able to communicate.  I still decided to give the first episode a try and I'm glad I did and haven't looked back since then!

Normally, girls would swoon over the guy, (who wouldn't? it's beastly Taecyeon!) but after watching Gui Gui through GWGM, I can't help but admire the girl for her efforts and she's so cute, sweet, and funny!  I am more on the Gui Gui bandwagon then the Taecyeon bandwagon.  I get so defensive reading nasty comments about Gui Gui on Youtube about her being childish and her English skills.  Like a lot of people said, Gui Gui is what you see what you get.  She doesn't hold back or put up a front to act like something she's not.  As for her English, yes it's not fluent and she might have trouble sometimes understanding Taec or expressing herself.  But if people really paid attention to each episode, Taec understands her about 98% of the time.

It was sad seeing their pictures from the last episode filming and their wrap up filming dinner.  I hope they exchanged emails or #s and will keep in contact with each other.  With only 7 episodes left, I think I will be crying my eyes out when that time comes.  Maybe a second season will happen based on the reception of the series!

This couple has really got me addicted and I wish nothing but the best for them as a couple and individually!

Guest Goongfan11

sshevolkth said: ScreenShot2013-05-25at23543PM.pngThey definitely look like a couple here, as I assume they're heading out to the pool.  I hope the BTS/film making video of episode 8 features this.  Also, they seemed to have edited out a lot of their interactions in the pool.   Taec loves to flick foreheads (from 2PM Show), and I remember seeing a picture of Taec and GuiGui playing that game.  This next picture also looks like GuiGui is about to flick him or just did.
69680_436975553047885_855945878_n_zpsa5c

Seems like they're doing the 10 out of 10 dance again here:  
382210_436975689714538_1747539397_n_zps3

Grrrr.....why was so much edited out? :-q But at least those pictures look like they had gotten closer. Credit to Captivatedxlove on YouTube for featuring the above pictures, as well as other pictures that were edited out or will be in upcoming episdoes:

Also on YouTube, I like the videos victoria hsieh created. The first vid also includes appropriate music of Taec singing "I love you; you love me" & a lot of individual, comparable poses of the two:

This was also good, 'coz I've never seen a lot of these pictures of either of them:

Guest Goongfan11

Oh yeah!!! I forgot to mention that I LOVE the Youtube video that has Taecyeon's song, "I love you, You love me".  It's such a simple tune, but so cute and catchy.  It fits their cute relationship Thanks for uploading sshevolkth!

Guest tally

sshevolkth

wrote:

»

Like you, I also dig GuiGui.  She's so misinterpreted, and I agree with you. Taec gets her

On a side note that's TaecGui unrelated, after finishing up Global Edition of WGM, I actually want to watch Khuntoria's version of WGM. But I don't know how. ='(  Would you happen to have a link to watch their season?  And how many episodes did they have?  

Guest nalikahibar

@sshevolkth

agree with u! Those pics are so romantic, esp when they're on the stair.. :o

hope mbc can reveal it @ the making.

:/

My fave ep is ep 8!! So touching and funny..

Guest strawberrypen

@angelangie: hahaha^^ yeah, we got of moved into a new house, but i'll still post in there some random time, a hongmina friend admitted to me that they like reading our posts too kekeke...for the both couples, they find the pics sweet too <3

@nalikahibar  @Bubble-AF  @sshevolkth  

@tally  @Goongfan11      

hello thereeee! i'm o so happy to read your posts and happy to meet everyone here. my co-fellow taecgui shippers <3

:-h

you're long posts are wow.....  ^:)^  i enjoyed all of them ^^

i hope this thread gets more a million loves, lets inform our co-pips down youtube, tumblr and facebook about the existence of this thread ^^

Guest strawberrypen

TAECYEON SAID THIS IN THE FULL EP:

cr to Tumblr gooland:

"Do you ever think about me?"

Backroom Interview:      

Ahhh…She pops into my head.

She is there all the time.
Cause I am busy,I gotta do all my work so…

But yeah…She pops and goes.

It’s kinda like…you know…

She’s in back of my head and then she just like “wooow..oppaaaa…”

and then she just you know goes away kind of…
Random flashmop.
It just happens,and then it just disappears.

:*

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo1_250.gif

Emma:

Oppa, when I came to Korea, I have no idea what would happen. I signed the contracts and the filming started. I only had a handful of Korean, and I don't know if you could speak English that well, but I don't care. I can do this, can I? Maybe, I'll just smile and laugh and be who I am. I'll just be myself and enjoy. I'm excited to know you, and at first I just thought I'll do my best together with you.

But I am comfortbale hugging you as time went on.

I don't know why. It just comes naturally.

tumblr_mmy41zkRzM1rprdbgo2_250.gif

TAECYEON:

OH, Come on Gui Gui. Do you even really think I can say no?

Hmmm? Oh god. (Speechless)

Hmmm?Why do you do that? Come on,I don't have girl friends who just do that. and I'm afraid that we're in a show. But okay, okay, i'll speak no more. (speechless again)

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mme6n11Qyr1qlbpbho1_400.gif

Emma:

Oppa.Oppa (laughs)

TAECYEON:

Oh heck! What did you just do?

Emma: Weh? Haha.

TAECYEON: That's weird, but it feel so...so...(in his mind: your fingers jut combed my hairs at the back of my neck)

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

tumblr_mm8df2Cvaw1rijeigo5_250.gif

TAECYEON:

OH, yes I'm a butthurt sometimes, and it's not for the show. I' human and I act pissed, but deep inside I'm really pissed or annoyed.

If you know what I mean.  

Im jealous? NO. Believe me.Believe me! (staff and PD-nim laughs)

tumblr_mm8df2Cvaw1rijeigo4_250.gif

Emma:

(laughs) Is he really jealous? I mean I'm happy to see him like that. Who wouldn't?

Maybe he just needs a hug?

Guest strawberrypen

THE CONFESSIONS

Taecgui Unlimited

TAECYEON:

I think it's really possible that I could really fall in with her the moment she pig-snorted in front of me.

tumblr_mm8ncdFPh71qkw5wro1_r1_250.gif

I mean who pig-snorts in front of me?!

But still, from that moment on, I realized I could watch her pig-snort infront of me for a lifetime.

She's uniquely beautiful.

tumblr_mn3hcsVXRs1qlbpbho4_250.gif

Oopps! By the way, I'm damned!

Guest strawberrypen

Oops! sorry for spamming! LOL. it's because I can vsit this thread only in the weekends ^^  haha. more Confessions and unlimited things next time. love you all ^^ see you soon ^^

Archived