(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

Guest sshevolkth

angelangie said: @sshevolkth yes their preview for episode 8 had me swooning and smiling, there seems to be more sweet gesture from taec and had finally relaxes around Gui Gui hasnt he :)
a06d565bjw1e4wvrmzb7uj20m81epdt2_zps774adf34.jpg

Guest sassysaphire

YEY! This thread is getting active!! 
There's only really 15 episodes? Hope they can make it longer. :/ Pleaseeee.BTW guys, I've been only watching this in Global WGM youtube and they said, there are cuts there. Where can I watch the whole epi? :D

Guest sassysaphire

quote.pngBest relationships: Talk like best friends, Argue like husband and wife, Protect each other like sister and brother"
Don't you think this is so the Alien Couple? :">

Guest sassysaphire

i.am.bugz.funny said: So now I can post TaecGui pictures without having second thoughts..so sad 8 episodes are left...hope there's season two...because there's so many people who love TaecGui.. :x

Guest sshevolkth

sassysaphire said: YEY! This thread is getting active!! 
There's only really 15 episodes? Hope they can make it longer. :/ Pleaseeee.BTW guys, I've been only watching this in Global WGM youtube and they said, there are cuts there. Where can I watch the whole epi? :D

我們結婚了-世界版 鬼澤夫婦(玉澤演&吳映潔), We Got Married Global Version, OK Taecyeon [2PM] and GuiGui Wu Ying Jie, 우리 결혼했어요 세계판 (택연&오영결)

Here is the full ep 08 :D

http://www.youmaker.com/video/svb5-c1b3a1c2375745b29ed867f0d769c687065.html.我們结婚了世界版ep08澤演求婚鬼鬼落淚.html

@Lmangla : Totally agree with you :)
Somehow I felt that the part where Taecyeon is proposing to GuiGui, they are really sincere towards each other, and even though this is a show but I am sure that that moment will become something special for both of them :x :x

6-TaecGui_zpsbb72752b.gif

Guest Goongfan11

@Bubble A-F - Thanks for uploading the full episode.  I couldn't wait even though there are no English subs.  I will watch later again on Dramafever.TaecGui Couple are so adorkable!!!  They are funny and cute.  :x :x :\">
I cried when Gui Gui cried when Taecyeon proposed to her.  She really was moved by his playing on the piano even though it was a silly song.  But, that's the relationship that TaecGui have.  They are funny and cute.  Gui Gui's antics and silliness crack me up.  Taec is starting to as he said, "She is slowly creeping into my heart."  Awwww....he also need to know if she was thinking of him like he thinks of her.Taec does seem a bit stiff, literally.  He couldn't do the stretching exercises very well, but eventually he got better after drinking that awful looking vinegar drink.  It's like their relationship.  He is stiff in the beginning, but now he seems to be loosening up a bit and enjoying Gui Gui's silliness and child like ways.
Personally, I would never ask my future husband to wear an alien costume as a bedtime outfit, but I realize it is just for entertainment purposes.  Taecyeon has a nice physique.  He should be showing off his body in that pool, if you know what I mean.  Lol...well, anyways, I'm so glad that their is a thread for this very cute couple.  I hope their relationship does go further.  They look so cute together.  Gui Gui seems good for Taec because he needs to be a little silly and not so serious at times.

Guest nalikahibar

Omo... Am getting curious about these two now. Does any of you have the full words of taec's letter? People said this and that but when i saw the brodcasted one, i couldnt find what they're talking about..

:/

Goongfan11 said: @Bubble A-F - Thanks for uploading the full episode.  I couldn't wait even though there are no English subs.  I will watch later again on Dramafever.TaecGui Couple are so adorkable!!!  They are funny and cute.  :x :x :\">
I cried when Gui Gui cried when Taecyeon proposed to her.  She really was moved by his playing on the piano even though it was a silly song.  But, that's the relationship that TaecGui have.  They are funny and cute.  Gui Gui's antics and silliness crack me up.  Taec is starting to as he said, "She is slowly creeping into my heart."  Awwww....he also need to know if she was thinking of him like he thinks of her.Taec does seem a bit stiff, literally.  He couldn't do the stretching exercises very well, but eventually he got better after drinking that awful looking vinegar drink.  It's like their relationship.  He is stiff in the beginning, but now he seems to be loosening up a bit and enjoying Gui Gui's silliness and child like ways.
Personally, I would never ask my future husband to wear an alien costume as a bedtime outfit, but I realize it is just for entertainment purposes.  Taecyeon has a nice physique.  He should be showing off his body in that pool, if you know what I mean.  Lol...well, anyways, I'm so glad that their is a thread for this very cute couple.  I hope their relationship does go further.  They look so cute together.  Gui Gui seems good for Taec because he needs to be a little silly and not so serious at times.

Guest sassysaphire

Are there any full episod of Ep. 8 with the english sub? Can I have it? 
Alien couple fighting! :D

Guest strawberrypen

The love letter Taec wrote to Emma

When I first saw you,

when we took the hot cocoa by one shot,

something connected.

When you asked for those silver shoes,

I did not know how much you would want it.

But after when you got them,

your eyes shined,

and that is something I would never forget.

When we were playing on the snow field,

it felt like I became a little child again.

Let us be honest.

Do you feel something when you see me?

During the wedding’s photo shoot,

did you feel something different from the usual?

Not being able to look at me straight,

laughing whenever I get closer.

….

I have changed for sure,

little by little,

you’ve changed me now.

I want to say this from the bottom of my heart,

Guigui,would you marry me tomorrow?

:*

:*

:x

Guest strawberrypen

Taec's proposal

The song he chose is she.(^^)
Lyric:
She may be the face I can’t forget
The trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
May be the chill the autumn brings
May be a hundred of different things
Within the measure of a day
She may be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dream
A smile reflected in the stream
She may not be what she seems inside her shell
She who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one allows to see them when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I remember till the day I die
She may be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I’m alive
The one I will care for through the rough and ready years
Me, I will take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I’ve got to be
The meaning of my life is
She
She
She

TRIVIA: the 'SHE' song by Costello is used by th renowned movie 'Notting Hill' :) Notting Hill depicts the life very much like Gui Gui and Taec, where one is a famous actress living in America (another place) and the man lives in another country too. One conflict between them is the distance and the fame the actress have, but the man is determined to show his love despite the boundaries set ^^

Guest strawberrypen

tumblr_mnbkwh03zk1qlbpbho2_500.gif

MYSELF: OH YES YES YES! (like a giddy fangirl)

BUT THEN....

.tumblr_mnbkwh03zk1qlbpbho1_500.gif

MY FANGIRL DIES AND I CRIED WITH HER.. :((

YES, MARRY OPPA UNNIE!

shouting: SAY YES UNNIE GUI GUI! ^^

tumblr_mnd0b8lney1rijeigo2_r1_250.gif

ahhhhh. it warms your heart <3

Archived