(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 1

Admin

@labbit,

Lol. Creatively, TY did "include" GG in the event today at the kindergarten. Look at the picture again. :)

See that? He inserted the yellow chick at the bottom left corner. The yellow chick has always been Guigui. I wonder what it says though.

I dont think it's GG in the mascot suit. It's not something he would want his GF in, bec it's really an uncomfortable costume. Unless it's one of those newly designed ones, it's gonna be hot and suffocating inside. And the eyeholes are set too high for her. She can't wear heels in them, she'll trip. And she'll find that the children love to pat, poke, or rub OKcat in awkward places, like the belly which is about chest level for her. Lol.

No. I'd be very surprised should TY expose her to this situation.

:)

@Packmule3 the little chick says, "went to Kindergarden!" --or it can also read "At the Kindergarden!" .... and the banner next to chick reads Went to Kindergarden Ep.1 
All this translation practice ... some words I can just read them :))I will be away from laptop all day, will be back late at nite ==lurk mode ;) ...not totally gone...

Guest spicystrawberry

real-2PM.png

Members Junho and Chansung of 2PM sat down at a meat restaurant to talk about romance for this Valentine’s Day episode of their show “Real 2PM.” The friendly pair ate a lot of delicious meat that was grilled right in front of them for this special talk session.

During the episode, Junho reveals that his ideal type is Scarlett Johansson. He recalls the time of how he almost met her in Toronto, and he later sends a video request for a coffee date through the camera. Junho also talks about his desire to have a normal date where he can hold hands with his girlfriend. 

The two end the video with a message to fans saying that they want to have a group comeback soon. Chansung is currently working on a new album.

Again Scarlett Johansson XD I forgot who said that - is that you? @minwooluv78 or @packmule3 unnie? That all six members ideal type is Scarlett Johansson? LOL 

#TaecGuiFighting #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui 

- hope I won't get another off topic #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui 

cr : Soompi 

@spicystrawberry,
I said there was NO way Taecyeon would like ScarJo and @jaebin agreed with me. TY had appeared in the show "Human Condition". Here's the thread of our conversation:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26731620/#Comment_26731620
Then @BiruAngel dug up a 2PM video to show that ScarJo was the boys' default answer for annoying questions: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26732095/#Comment_26732095

:)
spicystrawberry said: Members Junho and Chansung of 2PM sat down at a meat restaurant to talk about romance for this Valentine’s Day episode of their show “Real 2PM.” The friendly pair ate a lot of delicious meat that was grilled right in front of them for this special talk session.

During the episode, Junho reveals that his ideal type is Scarlett Johansson. He recalls the time of how he almost met her in Toronto, and he later sends a video request for a coffee date through the camera. Junho also talks about his desire to have a normal date where he can hold hands with his girlfriend. 

The two end the video with a message to fans saying that they want to have a group comeback soon. Chansung is currently working on a new album.

EDITED BECAUSE I'M GUILTY AS CHARGED, @angelangie. kekeke -- @packmule3 

Again Scarlett Johansson XD I forgot who said that - is that you? @minwooluv78 or @packmule3 unnie? That all six members ideal type is Scarlett Johansson? LOL 

#TaecGuiFighting #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui 

- hope I won't get another off topic #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui #TaecGui 

cr : Soompi 

Guest ShermaineL

This is for all  Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread

th?id=H.4791114594059938&w=204&h=150&c=7A romantic couple in love hugging and cuddling sitting on a crescent moon

~~~ Love is not there to keep ~~~

~~~ And Love isn't Love ~~~

~~~ Till you give it away ~~~ 

th?id=H.4791114594059938&w=204&h=150&c=7

@lmanga....my fav is below. So much love about this pic....When he knew Guigui was sick and very lonely...he posted this pic with big okcat kissing the small one. The big one of cos is him and look at the small one is facing down with a bag on its back..this looks like the small okcat had a burden on its back. The small okcat is sick Guigui. He was telling her he will be always be there for her when she is lonely and love her. Initially I really felt very sad for Guigui as she is so pitiful alone when she is sick and no one takes care of her. However looking back and especially the respond from Taec on same night makes me think maybe she just want aegyo Taec for his love and a form of communicating with him. 4453283b82435489ac32adb0fa749097.jpg

Lmangla said: Valentine's day assignment: please post your favourite virtual tag (social media interaction) or post of Taec/OkCat/GuiGui along with a brief description of why you enjoyed that particular post, and if possible a link to the blog (sorry, we have been a bit slow on updates but the older ones should be all there.)

here is one of mine:

note the caption is in English and says "I miss you" ~ she is brave, no? this was uploaded in June 13.
what I liked then and still do is the picture ~ instead of something mushy, she chooses a rather odd, quirky painting with a character of its own, which looks like a girl about to beat up her guy for leaving her.
to read more: http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2013/09/chatter-sleuths-who-is-guigui-missing.html

P20076191520853.gif Happy valentine's day, wherever you are in the world.

Archived