Lee Min Ho (1993) 이민호 as Kang Seung bum in Time Renegade

Guest maea18

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maea18

120326 Moon/Sun’s Lee Min Ho to Endorse G-Market’s Star Shop

494662.jpg

Lee Min Ho from “The Moon that Embraces the Sun” has been picked to collaborate with the biggest online marketplace in Korea G-Market‘s “Star Shop.” Star Shop launched back in 2005 and have been working with fashion leaders in the entertainment industry to provide different stars’ styles to customers. Lee Min Ho is the first celebrity to endorse Star Shop in 2012.

G-Market will release online pictorials of Lee Min Ho and his style for different TOPs. (Time, Place, and Occasion) This pictorial will also contain a series of behind the scene interviews. During these interviews Lee Min Ho talks about his past stories and his honest opinions on the topic of love and career. The photoshoot and interview for Star Shop was very time consuming and demanding as Lee Min Ho had to go through more than 30 different outfits, but he managed to present new fresh looks every time with a big smile on his face. 

An official from G-Market commented, “We thought Lee Min Ho would be the perfect model to open the year for Star Shop, as he is still young and fresh. Yet, he has that charismatic, sharp gaze in his eyes. Customers will be able to check out the latest fashion trends via G-Market Star Shop as well as enjoy celebrities’ earnest, honest behind-the-scene stories.”

Source: Soompi

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lin Jun

Lee Min-ho-I to star in KBS "Knife and Flower"

photo313833.jpg

Actor Lee Min-ho-I is starring in the KBS 2TV drama "Knife and Flower" as the crowned prince.

Lee Min-ho-I will take on the role of King Yeong-ryu's son and stand in conflict with Yeon Gae So-mun who threatens the throne.

Lee Min-ho-I was highlighted in the drama "The Sun and the Moon" and recently starred in the movie"Running Man" with Sin Ha-gyoon.

"Knife and Flower" is about Moo-yeong (Kim Ok-bin) falling in love with Yeon-chung (Eom Tae-woong) who killed her father and being confused between love and revenge. To be aired in July after "Heaven's Order".

Source : Nate

Guest Lin Jun

Lee Min-ho plays royalty for Sword and Flower

moon_73.jpg

He’s played a prince before (as well as a king) and has multiple sageuks under his belt, so it should be no stretch for former child actor Lee Min-ho (aka That Other Lee Min-ho, he ofRooftop Prince and The Moon That Embraces the Sun) to play royalty in the upcoming KBS drama Sword and Flower.

This is the Romeo-and-Juliet story whose lovers are the children of enemies, so strife is the name of the game. (The fate-crossed lovers will be played by Uhm Tae-woong as the son of General Yeon Gaesomun and Kim Ok-bin as the daughter the king.) Lee Min-ho is slated for a special guest appearance as the son of Goguryeo’s King Young-ryu and our heroine’s brother… Uh-oh. Does that mean he’s gonna die? After all, his father gets killed… so sigh, I may just have to steel myself to love him and lose him.

Lee Min-ho has a pretty lengthy resumé for his young age (he turns 20 next month), but it was Moon/Sun that put him on the mainstream map, where he poured a lot of pathos into his Prince Yangmyung character. Something tells me he’ll have no trouble pouring lots of angst into Sword and Flower.

Sword and Flower will air as a Wednesday-Thursday drama and premieres on July 3.

Source:  Dramabeans

Guest maea18

Lee Min-ho attended the wedding of his co-star in Rooftop Prince, Jung Suk Won to ballad artist Baek Ji Young @ Sheraton Walkerhill Hotel395184_616330558380205_959930370_n.jpg

here's the proof shot from LMH twitter @93LeeMinHo6963_616329808380280_1123650389_n.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest maea18

Kim Ok-bin and Lee Min-ho-I, a set of handsome siblings
image_readtop_2013_488231_13717746049556

Actress Kim Ok-bin and actor Lee Min-ho-I take on the role of a princess and prince in the new KBS 2TV drama "Knife and Flower" and they are friendly as a real brother and sister would be.

In a still cut revealed on the 21st, the two go for a stroll together and seem so happy. However, the fate of the brother and sister won't remain so calm and peaceful once Yeon-gae So-mun (Choi Min-soo) goes against the installation of the prince.

Knife represents hate and flower represents love. Yeong-choong (Eom Tae-woong) and Moo-yeong (Kim Ok-bin) fall in love with each other even when their fate doesn't allow it. "Knife and Flower" will be aired on the 3rd of next month.

Source : starin.edaily.co.kr/n... ( English )

Guest maea18

@/93LeeMinHo 드디어 오늘밤! 칼과꽃 첫 방송 됩니다!!!!!!!!!!! 밤 10시 kbs수목드라마 '칼과 꽃' 꼭 본방사수 해주세용~♥
Rough Translation:
Tonight will be the first broadcast of KBS drama Sword & Flower at 22:00

BOOainGCQAQho7C.jpg

• 1 month later...

Lee Min-ho-I to star in "Small Town Rivals - Drama"

photo343127.jpg

Lee Min-ho-I is starring in a new show called "Small Town Rivals - Drama".

"Small Town Rivals - Drama" is starting off with the meaning of promoting Korea's farm villages and celebrities who visit them have to earn points.

Lee Soo-geun and Yoon Da-hoon take on the roles as captains along with Jang Dong-hyeokHan Min-gwan, Sin Bong-seon, Hong Jin-yeong and Lee Do-yeon in the program.

Lee Min-ho-I debuted with the 1998 sitcom called, "Soonpoong Clinic" and also starred in the SBS drama "The Rooftop Prince".

source: hancinema

Archived