[Movie 2013] The Night Before the Wedding / Marriage Blue 결혼전야

Guest facing

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon, and 2PM’s Taecyeon Entangled in a Love Triangle for “Marriage Blue”

crystalcove September 14, 2013 

Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon, and 2PM’s Taecyeon Entangled in a Love Triangle for “Marriage Blue”

New stills from the upcoming movie “Marriage Blue” (English title; “The Eve of Marriage” literal title) featuring Lee Yeon Hee, Joo Ji Hoon, and 2PM‘s Taecyeonhave been unveiled.

The movie also stars Kim Kang WooKim Hyo Jin, and Go Jun Hee, among many others. This star-studded movie will follow four couples during the week before their wedding day. Kim Kang Woo and Kim Hyo Jin play one of the couples, while Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee play another. Taecyeon will play a chef who is Lee Yeon Hee’s fiancé. Unfortunately for Taecyeon, Joo Ji Hoon, who will play a webtoon artist, comes between the couple to shake things up.

Taecyeon (Won Chul) and Lee Yeoo Hee (Sumi) play a couple who has been dating for seven years, and with a relationship that long, feelings are lukewarm, and everything is a ritual. The still released shows Lee Yeon Hee resting on Taecyeon’s stomach in a pose that is familiar and comfortable, but far from passionate.

taecyeon lee yeon hee

The still of Lee Yeon Hee and Joo Ji Hoon (Kyung Soo) shows the actress looking happier than in the previous still after meeting Joo Ji Hoon in Jeju Island. Sumi goes to Jeju Island secretly to participate in a nail art competition a week before her wedding to fiancé Won Chul. There she meets Kyung Soo by chance and starts to feel something for him despite their constant bickering.

Lee Yeon Hee Joo Ji Hoon

“Marriage Blue” premieres in November.

CR:soompi's news

• 3 weeks later...

Taecyeon lifts up Lee Yeon Hee in couple posters for 'Marriage Blue' movie

October 15, 2013 @ 6:39 am

Posted Image

Upcoming film 'Marriage Blue' revealed its official couple posters of 2PM's TaecyeonLee Yeon Hee, and more!

SEE ALSO: Teaser released for movie 'Marriage Blue' starring Taecyeon, Lee Yeon Hee, Go Jun Hee, and more

The movie portrays the relationships of engaged couples who get cold feet the week before their wedding. The posters show the Tae Kyu (Kim Kang Woo) and Joo Young (Kim Hyo Jin) couple and Won Chul (Taecyeon) and Oh So Mi (Lee Yeon Hee) couple looking as happy as one can be, but the story tells otherwise.

Tae Kyu and Joo Young have been together for 12 years and broke up once before, but on the week before their wedding, they discover each other's past affairs that could potentially break them apart. Won Chul and Oh So Mi also have a long dating history of 7 years and naturally decide to get married, but Oh So Mi feels like there is no more heat between them. She also follows her fiance's suggestion by quitting her job as a nail artist, but secretly enters a nail art competition where she falls for Kyung Soo (Joo Ji Hoon).

'Marriage Blue' will premiere on November 21!

CR:allkpop 

Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee Ask If They’re in Love for Movie Poster

Looking happy together, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee smiled for the poster for their upcoming movie, The Night Before the Wedding.

The poster for the two actors was revealed on October 15 through Cinus Entertainment, showing Taecyeon holding Lee Yeon Hee up in the air as they peered into each other with smiles on their faces. However, the tagline read, “7 days before marraige - Are we really in love?”

The Night Before the Wedding is about several couples who are experiencing the marriage blues. Other actors include Kim Kang Woo, Kim Hyo Jin, Go Joon Hee, Lee Hee Joon, Ma Dong Seok, and more. 

It premieres on November 21. 

Photo Credit: Cinus Entertainment
CR:http://mwave.interest.me

Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee Talk about Marriage

Slowly approaching the age to get married, 2PM’s Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee shared their ideas of marriage. 
On October 22, Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee attended the press conference for their new movie, Marriage Blue at Coex in Samsung-dong. They both revealed, “We thought deeply about marriage.”
The two actors are both 26 years old this year. 
In the movie, they acted as Won Chul and So Mi, who have been dating for seven years. 
“It might be too early to think about marriage right now, but it’s also an age when we should be thinking about marriage a lot,” said Taecyeon. “If I had a girlfriend whom I’ve been dating for seven years, I would marry her.”
48721002.jpg

Of all the things to find in a spouse, Taecyeon answered, “Eating habits.”

“I really love food and I eat a lot of food. I’m not picky whether it’s Korean, Western, Chinese, or whatever. So I hope my future wife will have the same eating habits as me.”

“I haven’t really thought sincerely about marriage yet,” said Lee Yeon Hee. “I’m curious to who my future spouse will be.”

On preparing for the movie, Lee Yeon Hee shared, “I’ve never dated for seven years, so I had to ask people around me and they just said their relationship is very comfortable like they’re just friends.”

For Lee Yeon Hee, religion was the most important thing she wanted to find in her future spouse. 

“I hope he’s a devoted Christian who I can go to church with. Of course, the heart is also very important. I hope we can match well.”

Marriage Blue will premiere on November 21. 

Photo Credit: Hea Jung Min
CR:mwave.interest.me/enewsworld

Archived