[Movie 2013] The Night Before the Wedding / Marriage Blue 결혼전야

Guest facing

Guest facing

marriage-blue-540x771.jpg
The NIght Before the Wedding / Marriage Blue 결혼전야
Director: Hong Ji Young
Begin Filming: April 2013

Plot

"The Night Before the Wedding" follows 8 people with different loves.

Tae-Kyu (Kim Kang-Woo) is an ex-professional baseball player. His girlfriend is Joo-Young (Kim Hyo-Jin), who works as a urologist.

So-Mi (Lee Yeon-Hee) is a nail artist. Her fiancé is Won-Cheol (TaecYeon), who works as a chef.  Prior to their wedding, So-Mi meets webcomic writer Kyung-Soo (Joo Ji-Hoon).

Gun-Ho (Ma Dong-Seok) runs a flower shop and is in love with Vika (Guzal Tursunova), who came from Uzbekistan.

Dae-Bok (Lee Hee-Joon) is a section chief at hospital, which is specializes in urology. He has a girlfriend named Yi-Ra (Koh Joon-Hee) who works as a wedding planner. Dae-Bok will do anything for Yi-Ra.

Cast

Kim Kang Woo as Tae Kyu
Kim Hyo Jin as Joo-Young
Joo Ji Hoon as Kyung-Soo
Lee Yeon Hee as So Mi
Ok Taec Yeon as Won Cheol
Ma Dong Seok as Gun Ho
Guzal Tursunova as Vika
Lee Hee Joon as Dae Bok
Koh Joon Hee as Yi Ra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcMOeDZKTiU

source: http://asianwiki.com/The_Night_Before_the_Wedding

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest facing

Cast fills out for omnibus film Night Before the Wedding by javabeans | April 2, 2013

leeyeonhee_94a.jpg

What a great title — Night Before the Wedding is instantly evocative of lots of conflict and possibilities, particularly when the movie is an omnibus picture. That means we’ll be given multiple story threads playing out the concept, to various romantic and comedic ends.

There will be eight main characters, and Lee Yeon-hee (Ghost), Joo Ji-hoon (Five Fingers), and Kim Kang-woo (Haeundae Lovers) are the three biggest names in the cast. Idol boy Taecyeon (Dream High) is also in the mix (although Lee Jia, who was previously mentioned as a possibility, is not). Other actors in final stages of negotiations include Go Jun-hee (The Chaser), Lee Hee-joon (Jeon Woo-chi), and Ma Dong-seok (Shut Up: Flower Boy Band).

This is the film being directed by Hong Ji-young, which explains the Joo Ji-hoon connection since she has directed him twice before, in Naked Kitchen and Antique Bakery. That should give you an idea of her storytelling style, with brightness and a light, sensitive touch. There’s a stylishness and quirkiness to her work that I like, and I hope she brings more of that flair to this movie.

No word on plot specifics or how our couples will be arranged, but with a title like that, I think we can guess the theme. Night Before the Wedding plans to begin filming toward the end of the month.

kimkangwoo_91b.jpg

Via Star News, FN News

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/04/cast-fills-out-for-omnibus-film-night-before-the-wedding/

Guest facing

class="entry-title"2PM’s Taecyeon is excited for his film debut in ‘The Night Before the Wedding’ by pkdance - Apr 16, 2013 at 3:24 am

20130225_taecyeon_movie.jpg

2PM‘s Taecyeon, who is already married on screen to Gui Gui on ‘We Got Married: Global Edition‘, shared his thoughts on getting ‘married’ once again in his first filmThe Night Before the Wedding‘.

Taecyeon shared, “I’m very excited and looking forward to filming the movie ‘The Night Before the Wedding’. It is an honor to be paired with a good director and production for my first film debut, and I anticipate my teamwork with the many talented sunbaes. I will do my best to create an awesome production.”

The ‘beastly’ singer will play Won Chul, a capable chef engaged to Lee Yeon Hee‘s character, in ‘The Night Before the Wedding‘. Although he has starred in the dramas ‘Dream High‘ and ‘Cinderella’s Sister‘, this will be his first time featuring in a movie.

The romantic comedy film will be directed by Hong Ji Young, who debuted with ‘Kitchen‘ in 2009. The movie’s plot centers around four couples and the struggles they face the week leading up to their wedding. Besides Taecyeon, others to star in the film include Lee Yeon Hee, Kim Kang WooKim Hyo Jin,Joo Ji HoonMa Dong SukLee Hee Joon, and Go Jun Hee.  It’s slated for release later this year.

Taecyeon will begin filming for the movie later this month.

http://www.allkpop.com/2013/04/2pms-taecyeon-is-excited-for-his-film-debut-in-the-night-before-the-wedding

Guest facing

class="content-title" 2PM’s Taecyeon Joins Lee Yeon Hee and Joo Ji Hoon in Rom-com Movie crystalcove April 8, 2013 2PM’s Taecyeon Joins Lee Yeon Hee and Joo Ji Hoon in Rom-com Movie

Wow, what a cast!

2PM’s Taecyeon has been confirmed to join the cast of the upcoming romantic comedy movie, “The Eve of Marriage,” which includes actors Kim Kang Woo, Kim Hyo Jin, Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Yeon Hee, and Go Jun Hee, among many others.

This star-studded movie will follow four couples during the week before their wedding day. Kim Kang Woo and Kim Hyo Jin play one of the couples, while Taecyeon and Lee Yeon Hee play another. Taecyeon will play a chef who is Lee Yeon Hee’s fiancé. Unfortunately for Taecyeon, Joo Ji Hoon, who will play a webtoon artist, comes between the couple to shake things up.

“The Eve of Marriage” is expected to start filming this month and premier later this year.

http://www.soompi.com/2013/04/08/2pms-taecyeon-joins-lee-yeon-hee-and-joo-ji-hoon-in-rom-com-movie/

class="cb b15" style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 30px; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Taecyeon Fell In Love With Night Before Wedding Roleby Joan MacDonald  Apr 16, 2013 10:49 AM

class="cb b15" style="text-align: left; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; clear: both; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" class="cb b15" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 15px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; clear: both;"
Posted Image

Despite his busy schedule performing with the band  2PM, singer and actor Ok Taecyeon has agreed to take his first film role in "Night Before Wedding."

Why add to his already busy schedule? Taecyeon says it's because he fell in love-with the character he was asked to play in the film.

In the romantic comedy, four couples are overcome by doubts and pre-wedding jitters.

Taecyeon plays a Won Cheol, a chef, engaged to a nail artist, So Mi, played by Lee Yeon Hee, who appeared in the drama "Phantom," and most recently as Choi Kang Hee's mother in "Gu Family Book." So Mi gets involved with web comic artist Kyung Soo, played by Joo Ji Hoon, who played the prince in "Princess Hours." Suddenly she is not really sure that she wants to get married. As of yet, there is no information about the character of Won Cheol to indicate why the role was so appealing.

Taecyeon says he was also attracted to the film because it has a great cast. Kim Kang Woo, who appeared in "The Taste of Money", "Le Grand Chef" and "The Gifted Hands", plays Tae Kyu, an ex professional baseball player. Kim Hyo Jin plays his girlfriend Joo Young, a urologist. Kim played Seo Joon in "Mary Stayed Out All Night."

Ma Dong Suk, who appeared in films such as "The Neighbour", "Nameless Gangster" plays Gun Ho, a middle-aged flower shop owner. Gun Ho falls in love with a woman from Uzbekistan. Lee Hee Joon, who appeared in the KBS drama "My Husband Got a Family", will play Dae Bok, a urology section chief.

Hong Ji Yong, who won praise for her unconventional romantic film, "The Naked Kitchen," will direct.

While this is Taecyeon's first film role, he has acted in dramas, including playing Han Jung Woo in "Cinderella's Sister" and Jin Gook in "Dream High."

Taecyeon's career has taken some interesting turns over the years.

Although he was born in Busan, Korea, he immigrated with his family to Bedford, Massachusetts. He would have settled there if his sister had not insisted he participate in a JYP Entertainment audition in New York City. He was chosen for the final 35 and got called to go to Korea for the final competition.

He is the main rapper for 2PM, writing and composing rap lyrics, but has also pursued a solo singing career. Because he speaks English, Korean and Japanese fluently, he can compose lyrics in three languages.

Fans are looking forward to seeing what he can do on the big screen.

CR:kdramastars.com

Guest Goongfan11

Yea!!!  This rom-com sounds like something I would like to watch.  I hope it doesn't take long to come out our way (U.S.).  I love the cast, especially Joo Ji Hoon and Ok Taecyeon.  It's going to be interesting to see them fight over the girl.  Lol!
I can't wait to see more pics from the movie too.  Thanks for starting this forum.

Guest facing

2PM’s Taecyeon and Joo Cast in New Star-Studded Movie

2013-04-18 17:15  l   CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
2PM’s Taecyeon and his agency sister, Joo will be taking their first steps into the movie world.

44974793.jpg

Both Taecyeon and Joo were recently cast in the movie, The Night Before the Wedding after the initial castings of Kim Kang Woo, Go Joon Hee, Lee Yeon Hee, Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Hyo Jin, and more well-known and talented actors.

This will be Taecyeon and Joo’s first time acting in a movie, however, Taecyeon had previously acted in Dream High and Cinderella Sister. Joo also worked on Dream High as well as musicals, The March of the Youth and Catch Me If You Can.

The Night Before the Wedding is about eight couples and the way they each deal with their marriage blues. Director Hong Ji Young, best known for her works, Kitchen and Antique.

Photo Credit: JYP Entertainment
http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=34268

JOO in "The Night Before the Wedding"

photo301834.jpg

JYP Entertainment singer JOO is making her screen debut with the movie "The Night Before the Wedding".

She takes on the role of Areum, nail artists Lee Yeon-hee's (So-mi) best friend and a worker at Ma Dong-seok's (Geon-ho) shop. She is to add life to the movie with her cheerful character.

JOO said, "I am honored to be cast in such a wonderful movie. You can look forward to me doing my best".

JOO is a popular singer well known for her songs, "Because of A Man", "Bad Guy" and more. She also debuted in a drama called "Dream High" in 2011 and has been acting in musicals, "Youth March" and "Catch Me If You Can".

"The Night Before the Wedding" is about the 'marriage blues' two couples go through a week before marriage and is directed by Hong Ji-yeong. To crank in at the end of April.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr... ( English )

CR:HanCinema.net

2PM’s Taecyeon to Make His Film Debut
By LEE on April 19, 2013 

2pm-anan-magazine-ax3-taecyeon

If you’ve been enjoying watching 2PM’s Taecyeon in We Got Married: Global Edition like we have, you’ll be thrilled to hear he was recently cast in Hong Ji Young’s upcoming film The Night Before the Wedding, alongside Kim Kang Woo, Go Joon Hee, Lee Yeon Hee, Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Hyo Jin and plenty of others. Taecyeon’s agency sister Joo has also been cast in the film. While this is not Taecyeon’s first time acting—he was in Dream High—it is his first appearance in a film.
The Night Before the Wedding follows eight couples through the trials and tribulations of their marriages.
We’re excited for Taecyeon’s silver screen debut! Have you been liking him in We Got Married: Global Edition so far?
(Source: enewsworld.interest.me)
Tags: Dream High, Go Joon Hee, ju ji hoon, Kim Hyo Jin, Kim Kang Woo, Lee Yeon Hee, Taecyeon, we got married: global edition
CR:dramafever.com

Guest lualm

some scenes from The Eve of Wedding at the Nail Expo event with Lee Yeon Hee ssi
1367252178-2743037286-Copy_zps45796cdd.jpg

1367456830-3102000531_zpsaef48969.jpg

1367462946-1925971616_zps6f3cdf46.jpg

1367367038-766086364-Copy_zpsc15f5dd1.jpg
1367310229-582339798-Copy_zps5a380d3d.jpg
behind the scenes1367485974-4210978931_zps10856686.jpg

Lee Yeon Hee ssi1367457702-3966822425_zps4d4f502e.jpg

credit amy@pixnet

Guest facing

First stills from Night Before the Wedding by girlfriday | May 8, 2013

Wedding1.jpg

Now this is a fun way to find out who gets paired up in the romantic comedy Night Before the Wedding, since the large cast is loaded with possibilities. The first few stills released from the movie’s shoots are wedding photos for the couples-to-be (well, staged photos in wedding attire before the big event to be exact, since the movie takes place pre-wedded bliss) and it looks like we’ve got at least two couples headed down the aisle. Bets on which ones make it to the end of the movie?

The omnibus film from Naked Kitchen’s Hong Ji-young is about various couples on the eve of their wedding night, where you just know things are going to go awry. We’ve got Lee Yeon-hee (Gu Family Book) looking adorable with future hubby Taecyeon (Dream High), and Go Jun-hee (The Chaser) paired up with Lee Hee-jun (Jeon Woo-chi) in a set of shoots where he looks SO HAPPY to marry her I already feel terrible for him in case his heart gets crushed.

Kim Kang-woo (Haeundae Lovers) is set to be paired with Kim Hyo-jin (The End and the Beginning), which leaves Joo Ji-hoon conspicuously un-matched. Hm, is he going to be somebody’s Other Man? He’s not… going to be entangled with all of them, right? That’d be pretty epic, yunno, in a really bad-luck wedding-jinxy way. But I wouldn’t put it past the director of Naked Kitchen to pull out some unexpected pairings and/or trios up in here. Just sayin’. We’ll just focus on the happy couples until we hear otherwise.

Night Before the Wedding is planning for a release later this year.

Wedding2.jpg

Wedding3.jpg

Wedding4.jpg

Via DongA

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/first-stills-from-night-before-the-wedding/

Guest yuree

Taecyeon's tweet(@taeccool) translation by 2pmalways
@taeccool Today is the day Ok Taecyeon starts filming for his very first movie The Night Before Wedding~♥ Crying tears of overwhelming joy to see a chair with my name on itㅋㅋㅋ http://twitter.com/taeccool/status/333761964335591424/photo/1

good luck oppa :x

Archived