Best Fan Club

Guest qaxlod

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SHINHWA CHANGJO// 신화창조

no hesitation.

They called us our Orange Princesses <3

Shinhwa is forever our knights in shining armour.

I'm a DBSK fan; used to be a ss501 fan & is a G.O.D fan.

but my love for shinhwa has been in long for 7 years.

no one can beat shinhwa's fanclub. <3

Guest loving_D

even if i didn't love shinhwa or i wasn't being biased, i would still vote for shinhwa changjo. they never fail to impress me.

Guest jirappo.

shinhwa changjo! i like fan G.O.D. too though. i'm surprised cassieopia has more votes than them. most dbsk fans in korea honestly scare me.

and where's H.O.T.? they started all this fan club jibber jabber. and they're fans STILL love them. i know i sure do.

Guest --Fallen--Star--

You forgot White Angles... Wasn't H.O.T. the FIRST group who held a concert in Seoul Olympic place, because they had SO many fans?

I like SS501 so I voted Triple S =D

Guest qaxlod

]' date='Aug 13 2006, 06:50 PM' post='3439389']

You forgot White Angles... Wasn't H.O.T. the FIRST group who held a concert in Seoul Olympic place, because they had SO many fans?

I like SS501 so I voted Triple S =D

LOL. H.O.T isn't around anymore hunny. Yes, their fanclub was big also. However, I'd say that SHINHWA CHANGJO is the most respectable - 8 years man!! <3

Guest whiterose

LOL. H.O.T isn't around anymore hunny. Yes, their fanclub was big also. However, I'd say that SHINHWA CHANGJO is the most respectable - 8 years man!! <3

ok. g.o.d. isnt around any more so, h.o.t. should have the same respect as them on this poll and seo te ji has a fan base that no one can compare to in korea. for example his sold out concerts in russia and etc.

if shinhwa, dbsk, SS or whomever are the best fan base then they should go out and buy the cds!

g.o.d. and h.o.t. have both hit the million mark, g.o.d. selling 2 million copies of their 4th albumn.

one more thing i would like to say. that scandal about dbsk and buying tickets, they did it to g.o.d. on their very last concert. that is why i truly dislike those fans.

Guest K-popMiko

Shinhwa Changjo first, Cassieopeia second.

Mostly because Shinhwa Changjo seems to be quite solid and is still rising in numbers for almost a decade =)

Archived