[Drama 2013] The Goddess of Fire, Jung Yi 불의 여신 정이

Admin

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MGYlove

MBC Drama 'Goddess of Fire, Jeongi' Poster and Title Film Scheduled on Sunday, June 2nd. 

Goddess of Fire, Jeongi Fighting!!!

cr: Moon Geun Young |문근영| Soompi Moons

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

What happened to everyone in this thread? It's quiet! I'm hoping that we'll be able to see the poster for the drama soon!

So I did some reason about Baek Pa Seon's (Moon Geun Young's character) life as a potter and found this article if anyone is interested: http://www.koreafocus.or.kr/design2/layout/content_print.asp?group_id=102438
The article is a little long and focuses on Korean pottery in general. But what I found interesting was that Baek Pa Seon was actually a widow of a potter named Jong Jeon. She brought like 906 other potters with her to Arita after being abducted to Japan to join Yi Sam-pyeong, who is known as the god of pottery at the time, needed help producing white porcelain. Arita is where their pottery became well known how their work spread.

Isn't Kim Bum supposed to play her husband in here? But he's a sword man, not a pottery maker? And then Lee Sang Yoon can't be her husband either because although he loves her, he has to give up due to his position?

Guest MGYlove

@blank_blank_cuti3 lol yes it is silent as there is no news yet, we wait as they say no news good news ^ ^

Archived