[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

kaiskloset

i was hesitant to watch this because of the 150 eps  =)) but it looked really good and i also wanted to see more of kang sora's dramas, as i've only seen her currently on doctor stranger. so far all of the cast are portraying their characters wellon ep 33 so far

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was hesitant to watch this because of the 150 eps  =)) but it looked really good and i also wanted to see more of kang sora's dramas, as i've only seen her currently on doctor stranger. so far all of the cast are portraying their characters well

on ep 33 so far

@sandjh I did not believe I find my self finish this drama!!My sister and My BROTHER as well love this drama, the love betweeb siblings and the relationship between Junsu and Dohee is most beautiful ever!!and dont forget there will be many sweet and intimate between OTP hahahahaha. Happy watching!

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna watch this haha... ive liked kangsora after seeing her at DS drama. Im actually downloading the episodes right now and im just at ep. 5 haha so many episodes lol ... i wonder when will i finish this drama...

Based on this thread, the drama is good so il give it a try ... this is the second longest drama il try to watch after ju mong.. hehe :))

Hello ! Just a little information about Kang Sora will be in the drama "Misaeng" (october 2014)http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2023868/upcoming-tvn-drama-2014-misaeng-%EB%AF%B8%EC%83%9D-%EC%95%84%EC%A7%81-%EC%82%B4%EC%95%84-%EC%9E%88%EC%A7%80-%EB%AA%BB%ED%95%9C-%EC%9E%90/p1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just started watching this drama.  Thankfully all the episodes are loaded because it's very good.  The male lead has such a big wonderful heart and so mistreated by his sister (only on episode 16).  I love the actor playing the little boy and the adult--they both have a beautiful smile.

Okay on episode 46 and I do not like the cousin at all. Nor do I like how the writer is letting the Prosecutor brother fall victim to her manipulation. If he ever marries her, it won't last because there personalities are polar opposite. She will find out the wanting is not as good as having and he will find out she's nothing but a spoiled brat with no real radar, at this point, of right and wrong. It's all about do what I want and no respect for what the other person wants. I really dislike her character out of all the characters.

At episode 71 I still find the most annoying character to be the cousin. It's like a game to her--play with one but marry the other man. I don't know what the prosecutor find adorable about a grown woman acting like a 10 year old child the majority of the time. I really do not want him with her.

I absolute love the fashion designer teacher---love her character.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

20 january 2015, Gangnam Blues (starring Lee Min Ho, AOA Seolhyun) premiere... cr as tagged
In this video, you can see Seolhyun invited her "oppas" and "unnies" of daily drama "Ugly alert" for the premiere of her movie : Im Joo Hwan, Kang Sora, Kang Byul and Choi Tae Joon really are a family, it's cute !!! 

cr as tagged

• 3 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"AOA’s Seolhyun and Choi Tae Joon Model for BuckarooSeolhyunChoiTaeJoon.jpg

AOA’s Seolhyun and actor Choi Tae Joon are the new models forBuckaroo‘s 2015 Spring/Summer collection.

Seolhyun has been the label’s model since their 2014 Fall/Winter season. Her innocent and sexy charms have helped her stay with the brand. The “Seolhyun Jeans” and “Seolhyun Down Jumper” she endorsed last season were received positively. Many females purchased these popular products soon after their release.

Choi Tae Joon has shown his acting chops most recently in “Mother’s Garden.” He is getting attention for his handsome looks in particular. Also, he recently displayed his variety skills on “Radio Star.” After gaining acknowledgement in 2014, he is surely a rising star.

The pair actually acted together in SBS’s “Ugly Alert” in 2013. Being already familiar with one another, the photo shoot had a friendly atmosphere. Seolhyun’s poses accentuates her body line while Choi Tae Joon exudes a masculine charisma through his gazes.

You can see more of them through Buckaroo’s official homepage andFacebook page.

source : http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/10/aoas-seolhyun-and-choi-tae-joon-model-for-buckaroo/

• 4 weeks later...
Guest IemanAdnan

anybody knows the song played in episode 50 when doo hee was driving after know jun su has criminal record,?

and the song again in episode 115 start at 7:24
@dexter8010

• 2 months later...

Archived