[Drama 2013] Ugly Alert 못난이주의보

kaiskloset

Im Joo Hwan:  "Now this is my time.  Soon I will rise from the ashes like a phoenix soaring to the sky.  Villiam, just you wait." 
68y2r6.jpg

Kang Sora:  "Oh yes, take it from that angle capturing my hanging gorgeous hair so my fans can admire my unparalleled beauty.  I've practiced this pose all night." 
313tafr.jpg

Choi Tae Joon:  "I shall not stain my sifu's name.  I must concentrate like how sifu taught me...  focusing the consciousness... aortal dilation... avoiding the unfocused mechanism of consciousness."
3151grs.jpg

Shin So Yool:  "Young boys...  Why can't I stop smiling?"
k4dvee.jpg

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shin So-yul is a 

working girl this time

tumblr_mg7z1mufhc1s106u2o1_500.jpg
bloc.gifbloc.gif
viahttp://www.hancinema.net/shin-so-yul-is-a-working-girl-this-time-55542.html

Actress Shin So-yul will take on the role of a promotional director in the upcoming SBS drama "Ugly Alert".

Shin So-yul looks forward to making a new change in her character as the working girl.

Netizens say, "What can't she do?", "I am happy to think that I can see her everyday now!" and more.

Meanwhile, "Ugly Alert" is produced by Sin Yoon-seob from "The Rooftop Prince" about the growth of a family made up of brothers and sisters from different mothers.

A New Banner for the Upcoming Drama "Ugly Alert"

tumblr_mm4icq5I911spgc6fo9_r1_1280.jpg

Broadcasting: 2013. 5. 20 ~ (120 Episodes)

Organized: Monday - Friday at 7h 15min. (KST)

Production: ShinYoung ENC (신영이엔씨), Human Nature (휴먼앤네이쳐)

Crew: Planning: Moon Jeong Su (기획 문정수) | Producer: Hong Seong Chang (프로듀서 홍성창) | Making: Kim Yong Jin, Kim Hyun Jeong, Park Meong Woo (제작 김용진 김현정 박명우) | General Production: Son Jae Seong (제작총괄 손재성) | Scenario: Jung Ji Woo (극본 정지우) | Director: Shin Yoon Sub (연출 신윤섭)

Cast: Im Ju Hwan (임주환), Kang Sora (강소라), Kang Byul (강별), Choi Tae Joon (최태준), Shin So Yul (신소율), Lee Soon Jae (이순재), Cheon Ho Jin (천호진), Yoon Son Ha (윤손하), Kim Il Woo (김일우), Song Ok Sook (송옥숙), Kim Ha Kyun (김하균), Kim Young Hoon (김영훈), Hyeon Woo (현우), Kim Seol Hyeon (김설현)

photo.png

Cr: SBS Website

In other words,
Kang Byul -> Im Joo Hwan -><- Kang Sora <- Choi Tae Joon <- Shin So Yul
Maybe Yoon Sonha won't have a love line.  It wouldn't hurt for her to have a fling with the boys.  The older woman/younger man relationship is cool with me.  Just make it romanchic.

2 weeks and 2 days left...

News via  kpopstarz.com class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"Kang Sora and Im Joo Hwan To Headline 'Ugly Alert',  class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px;"A Daily Drama About Familypic cr sepiaBJY4knYCYAA4jwG.png

What exactly is family? A new drama explains that the people who help and support you can become your family and they may do a better job than the people who raised you. When your real family's choices make your life difficult, sometimes friends can give you a new chance. And sometimes giving someone else a chance can change your life for the better.

That's the story of the upcoming drama, "Ugly Alert." The hero is Gong Joon Su, a man who has had a rough life and early on had to fend for himself. He takes the blame for a murder his younger sibling commits and serves time in prison. There he learns to sew and acquires a trade.

With his newly acquired skills Gong Joon Su, played by Im Joo Hwan, goes to work for Na Do Hee at a fashion company. Na Do Hee, played by Kang So Ra, has inherited her job because her grandfather built the company. But even though she inherited her position, she is serious about doing a good job and is something of a workaholic.

Gong Joon Su is Im's first role since finishing his military service in February. Before serving in the military, Im played Park Kyu in the drama, "Tamra, the Island" and appeared as Han Baek in the film, "A Frozen Flower."

Kang Sora has appeared in the movies "Sunny 2010," "Paparoti" and the drama "Dream High 2."

Also appearing in the drama is actor and singer Kim Hyun Woo. He plays Kang Cheol Soo, a friend of Gong Joon Su's sister, Gong Jin Joo, played by Choi Yoon Young.

Hyun Woo, a member of the pop group 24/7, made his acting debut in the film "A Frozen Flower" and was later seen in several dramas, including  "Pasta," "Dream" and "Deep-Rooted Tree."

Last year, Choi appeared in the drama "My Daughter Seo Young" as Choi Ho Jung.

Sin Yoon Sub, best known for his work directing the series "Rooftop Prince," will direct. Jung Ji Woo has written the script.

The production company's representative, Kim Hyun Jung, described the drama as the story of a man deemed worthless who still manages the change the lives of the people around him.

"The story delivers on the meaning of family even though they are not blood related," said Kim. "It's a touching, moving story that will nevertheless contain plenty of drama, including revenge and affairs."

"Ugly Alert" will be a daily drama series and will air in May.

Guest manka

broadcasting news -UGLY ALERT- DRAMA INFO Broadcasting :2013.5.20 (120 episode)

In official website said the drama air time is monday - friday 19:15

130504 Sora's new ava..looks pretty for new drama ^_^
  • Embedded image permalink
    cr to KSora Int'nl Fanclub ‏ class="fullname editable-group" style="margin: 0px 0px 2px; color: rgb(255, 255, 255); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1; white-space: nowrap; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; text-align: center; background-color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"

Guest MGYlove

class="post-title entry-title"CNBLUE's Jonghyun and Kang Sora look like a couple in new photo jh.jpg
A 'before-after' photo of CNBLUE's Jonghyun and Kang Sora has become a hot topic.

Recently CNBLUE and Kang Sora have been teamed up together for Korean clothing brand Bangbang 2013 S/S Collection.

In a photo, CNBLUE's Jonghyun and Kang Sora are seen posing like a couple. Kang Sora received many praise for her superior body since she didn't look much different in both before and after photos. In particular, the 'before' photo gave off a more natural feeling which made Lee Jonghyun and Sora look like a real couple.

Netizens commented,"They look good together","Kang Sora has beautiful legs","Lee Jonghyun's so handsome", and so on.

Written by Clover @ DKPOPNEWS.NET
©dkpopnews.net

more news on additional casts

30000062295.jpg

actress Shin Ae ra in a special guest appearance as the lead's step-momviahttp://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_read.jsp?news_id=N1001767552

which reminds me of @lovedarum's earlier twit/twipic
rough trans:Met this really pretty MOM ... ^^ SBS drama "the ugliest warning"

1.png?type=w2
pic cr @lovedaum twitter / sepia0814

and Actress Choi Yoo Young as Joo Hwan and Tae Joon's sisterviahttp://news.nate.com/view/20130505n01336

coming201305050701211.jpg

Guest dee15

Can wait to see Baby Princess new drama... I hope we can saw it with eng sub at dramacrazy... I really love the poster picture.. Sora is good damn beautiful..

one of the modulators in Dramafever said that they would try to acquire the right to sub 'Ugly warning'Hope other site would also be interested I really want to watch this drama 

Im Joo-hwan, Kang So-ra’s Watch Out For Fools by javabeans viahttp://www.dramabeans.com/2013/05/im-joo-hwan-kang-so-ras-watch-out-for-fools/
motnani2.jpg

Im Joo-hwan (What’s Up) is back on television, and here are the pretty first stills from his new SBS drama starring opposite Kang So-ra (Dream High 2). They look lovely and fresh and ready for spring...

Archived