Im Yoon Ho 임윤호

Guest arch00

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest arch00

Haha thanx M @latteholic we had our weird imagination that he will be talking to us after he get our letter =)) =))

Hi everyone! I'm definitely a new fan of Yoon Ho and I just started watching his new drama. Makes me wish I had stuck with 7th Grade Civil Servant to had met him then hehe.

This scene absolutely made me fall in love with him though:

:x

Guest arch00

wow @dc222a welcome and thanx so much for the vid :x

Are you watching his new drama? We tried to but did not find the subs .

• 1 month later...

hi guys:) you can actually check out his new drama on kbsworlds official youtube account, and they have subs for it as well (happy dance). just started it today, and i have to say, his character in this is so unbelievable different to that of the one he played in 7th grade civil servant

Guest arch00

seorero said: hi guys:) you can actually check out his new drama on kbsworlds official youtube account, and they have subs for it as well (happy dance). just started it today, and i have to say, his character in this is so unbelievable different to that of the one he played in 7th grade civil servant

Guest pandora460

hi all..i chanced upon this drama of IMH on kbsworld (its called A Tale of Two Sisters) just today and it has started end of April yet! I guess my fault coz i havent been to this thread. he is still a hottie even in his rather laid back role.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived