[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

Sigh... The new girl's character is baffling!!! How can you hug someone and cry for the first time you meet him since a long long time!?

I didn't watch today's episode but basing on everyone's update it seems to be a snooze-fest.  I just don't understand why the writer is trying to turn or add an overlapping amount of annoying characters.  We already have a MIL who thinks her sons can do no wrong and then a add a new MIL with the same principles(news anchor story).  And another female who worship the ground of male character or maybe an obsessive one, the anchorman's wife and TW already has that covered, one is a husband-worshipper and the other is obsessive.  I think that's why the ratings and buzz of this drama are mediocre, the annoying characters far outweigh the characters whom you can sympathize or cheer on. Balance it out.       
@bluedora     @casper168   I'm with you guys.   

:(

im not going to download episode 11  EVER!!

@bluedora i support you 100% with putting their pics under spoiler.

and the preview is making my blood boil. New girl kissing HW. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

Maybe I should just look forward to ep 13 or even when they start showing jihye and hw again.

on a side note: im getting bored with the anchorman story. seriously can't the wife just move on. its always she end up getting in trouble. sighhh.....

Casper168 I've Just realized that all the freakin' mains are lunatics. That's why the new girl needs to be with TW both seem to be obsessive luney!!!! U guys mentioned about JH standing on the balacony, if she wanted to jump, the moron should have done it before all the kissing and bedding!!!!! I wouldnt stop her from ending her pitiful life. I hope JH and HW are both miserable cause that's how I feel right now.... The richard simmons writer is a big fat Stupid idiot!!!!!

Guest ailskdrama

I am so on the same page with everyone here on their sentiment. (Slept in this morninng Yeah, having less angst because i am not watching or vested in the stupid annoying GOM peeps. I do miss you guys so I can't wait until we zoom ahead and JH and HW get their act together. Very frankly if the writer can't do that I hope they shorten this series to 16 and release these great actors and actresses to other projects. They deserve better. After watching IHYV this is such a contrast in terms of the entertainment value I get.

This new girl that is kissing HW was in Heartless City! I liked here in that drama but this one, I know I won't be able to stand her. I am afraid that it will take long for JH and HW get back together. I haven't watch the episode yet, and I will prob wait until good things happen hahah

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Nam Sang Mi & Kim Ji Hoon Kiss at a Swimming Pool on Their Honeymoon

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Nam Sang Mi & Kim Ji Hoon Kiss at a Swimming Pool on Their HoneymoonAug 3, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Marriage,Kim Ji Hoon, Nam Sang Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions58 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 11, Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) and Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon) kissed at a swimming pool on their honeymoon.

Ji Hye and Tae Wook were enjoying their time at the swimming pool. Tae Wook asked, “You’re mine now, right?” Ji Hye replied, “Congratulations. You won. It was tough like a war for us to get married, but I chose you, and I’ll do my best so I won’t be ashamed of myself.”

She continued, “I’ll let it go once if you cheat on me because you forgave me once already. I’ll do the same to you as well.” Taek Wook answered, “You don’t need to. From now on till the end of my life, I’m going to love you only, Song Ji Hye. All I’ll trust is you next to me as my wife, and our kids.”

Then Tae Wook dragged Ji Hye to the swimming pool, and kissed her.

CR: KOREANDRAMA

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Sung Byung Sook is Still on Jang Hyun Sung’s Side After Knowing about His Affair

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Sung Byung Sook is Still on Jang Hyun Sung’s Side After Knowing about His AffairAug 3, 2013

SunnydramaClara, Goddess of Marriage, Jang Hyun Sung, Jang Young Nam, Jo Min Soo, Sung Byung Sook0 Comments and 0 Reactions24 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 11, Byun Ae Ja(played by Sung Byung Sook) was still on her son, Noh Seung Soo(played by Jang Hyun Sung)’s side even after knowing about his affair with Cynthia Jung(played by Clara).

Ae Ja found out that her son has been cheating on his wife as he brought his and Cynthia’s one year anniversary cake to her as a birthday cake. Song Ji Sun(played by Jo Min Soo) and Kwon Eun Hee(played by Jang Young Nam) raged, threw the cake at Seung Soo’s face and pulled his hair. Ae Ja then shouted, “A man can do something like that.”

As Eun Hee stared at Seung Soo, Ae Ja said, “How dare you stare at your husband. He’s the number one anchor of this country.” Eun Hee asked, “Then do you want your husband to cheat on you as well?” Ae Ja replied, “Think about how tired he was of you. No wonder he cheated. Men all depend on how women treat them. He cheated on you because you were so dull and boring.”

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Jun Gook Hwan Tells Nam Sang Mi “No Divorce Allowed”

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Jun Gook Hwan Tells Nam Sang Mi “No Divorce Allowed”Aug 3, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Marriage,Jun Gook Hwan, Kim Ji Hoon, Nam Sang Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions25 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 11, Kang Man Ho(played by Jun Gook Hwan) said to his daughter-in-law, Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi), that she can never get divorced with Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon).

Ji Hye and Tae Wook visited Man Ho after the honeymoon. Man Ho said, “No divorce is allowed in our family. There will be difficult times ahead, but you can never get divorced.” Tae Wook replied, “Don’t worry, father. It won’t happen.”

Man Ho looked at Ji Hye and continued, “It’s all up to you. Things are going to get tough and hard, but you must endure everything.”

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Go Na Eun Runs Up to Lee Sang Woo and Hugs Him

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; font-variant: normal; font-weight: bold; font-style: normal;"Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Go Na Eun Runs Up to Lee Sang Woo and Hugs HimAug 3, 2013

SunnydramaGo Na Eun, Goddess of Marriage, Lee Sang Woo, Nam Sang Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions39 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 11, Han Se Kyung(played by Go Na Eun) ran up to her crush, Kim Hyun Woo(played by Lee Sang Woo), and hugged him.

After Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi)’s marriage, Hyun Woo was totally dejected.

Meanwhile, Se Kyung got back from a backpacking, and was excited to eat free food at her acquaintance’s wedding. Then she saw Hyun Woo talking to his friend, and hugged him from behind.

Hyun Woo was surprised, while Se Kyung cried and said, “You bad person. You’re still alive. I really missed you.” Then she stood in front of him and hugged him again.

Guest sassyts

Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Review: Go Na Eun Runs Up to Lee Sang Woo and Hugs HimAug 3, 2013SunnydramaGo Na Eun, Goddess of Marriage, Lee Sang Woo, Nam Sang Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions39 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 11, Han Se Kyung(played by Go Na Eun) ran up to her crush, Kim Hyun Woo(played by Lee Sang Woo), and hugged him.After Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi)’s marriage, Hyun Woo was totally dejected.Meanwhile, Se Kyung got back from a backpacking, and was excited to eat free food at her acquaintance’s wedding. Then she saw Hyun Woo talking to his friend, and hugged him from behind.Hyun Woo was surprised, while Se Kyung cried and said, “You bad person. You’re still alive. I really missed you.” Then she stood in front of him and hugged him again.CR: KOREANDRAMA

Geez who is that girl? she looks so ugly and old.

Archived