[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

@kaciemom
But you're going to miss EvilMother start her insulting litany against WishyWashyHeroine.  Perhaps we can all pray that EldestDaughterInLawSistersStandingUpForThemselves *cure Arethra Franklin song* can richard simmons slap the old witch with a trout. 
Also just watch for KillerBody - on repeat.
On different notes the majority of the characters need to be:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grumpy82 said: Episode 11
Wisdom after the wedding, branch and Eunhee Cynthia punk who's in the car to the police station on suspicion of being pulled Hanbok wind died. Meanwhile taeuk and wisdom for two at the resort to enjoy a short honeymoon to come back to Seoul.

BitchyNewsreadersWhoseKnowledgeOfEnglishHasMadeMyEarsBleed is taken to a police station following her unfortunate accident with the candle and the wedding brunch dinner.   She is arrested on suspicion of stealing hanboks and flogging them to MBC for their crappy sageuks 
(MBC board deliberations:" what should be the topic of this years major sageuk?  Let's do toilet cleaners in Joseon Korean - the hero/ine's father is killed after he is framed in a conspiracy involving the king's poo"). SexyProsecutorWithKillerBodyThankYouPhotoshootAndWIthMotherIssues continues to lose his wisdom and take WishyWashyHeroine to a honeymoon at the same place SexyArchitectWithKillerBody plowed WishWashyHeroine.
**Special memory scene from WishyWashyHerone as she looks far into the distance**
She remembered SexyAchitectWithKillerBody running his manly finger along her quivering fresh  the slight tinge of electricity running through her body which arched in pleasure.  She starred into his deep and soulful eyes filled with both passion - and lust. She embraced him and he hungrily started kissing her lips gently opening her mouth and caressing her.  Oh the pleasure.  She felt his Doric column rise in breathless anticipation as he whispred "soon my love soon I will bring you untold pleasure" and he slowly started to move down her 
Korean censors: "Shocked face".
Netizens: *writing letters of complaint and filling message board with angry comments.  Rewatching scene again and again.  Just for research purposes, you know.*
@bluedora: "I'll begin the termination after I watch the scene over and over again.  For research purposes.  To help me.  With stuff and things."

Episode 12
Laws began married life in the wisdom of the outbuildings of the laws, everything unfamiliar environment, and interview requests at work, pouring and is upset because the paparazzi. Meanwhile, Hyun-woo suddenly rising day-to-day life, but wisdom yieogaji ...
Married life for WishyWashyHeroine and SexyProsecutorWithKillerAndBodyMotherIssues start with them living in the toilets on the grounds.   The paparazzi follow the couple.  EvilMother flies on her broomstick cackling.  And... *audience falls asleep*
Audience:  I never bothered finished watching the last 12 episodes of "My Love Madame Butterfly.  Should I watch that instead of this crud? *thinks* Too much effort.  Falls into stupour
EXCELLENT!!!! I COULDN'T SAY IT BETTER!!!!

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Preview: Kim Ji Hoon Reveals His Chocolate Abs

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Preview: Kim Ji Hoon Reveals His Chocolate AbsAug 3, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Marriage,Kim Ji HoonNam Sang Mi0 Comments and 0 Reactions145 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 11, Kang Tae Wook(played by Kim Ji Hoon) will be revealing his chocolate abs.

Tae Wook and Song Ji Hye(played by Nam Sang Mi) will be going to a resort for honeymoon, and the two will be going swimming together.

Before the shooting, Kim was nervous about showing his abs, and did push-ups. Then as the time came, he took his clothes off and showed off his toned body. During the acting, he looked at Nam with eyes full of love.

(Source: Stardailynews)

Guest SexyDolceVita

Did you guys realise each time jh hw and jh tw kiss, it was always the guys who ambushed jh.

The only difference was jh always reciprocates hw but repels tw.

Hahaha i just find it amazing. This woman is so irresistible!

Btw, i find nsm super hot in an old fanta cf. She was still a student then but absolutely gorgeous with a small face. Her face is rounder now but more maturely feminine...

Guest NEWMARIO

Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Preview: Jo Min Soo & Jang Young Nam at a Police Station

1365062515-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=24&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Goddess of Marriage Episode 11 Preview: Jo Min Soo & Jang Young Nam at a Police StationAug 3, 2013

SunnydramaGoddess of Marriage,Jang Young NamJo Min Soo0 Comments and 0 Reactions29 views

In Goddess of Marriage, episode 11, Song Ji Sun(played by Jo Min Soo) and Kwon Eun Hee(played by Jang Young Nam) will be going to a police station.

Ji Sun and Eun Hee are wearing hanbok(Korean traditional dress) arrested by the policemen. The two were planning to punish Eun Hee’s husband for cheating on her.

(Source: Stardailynews)

Guest SexyDolceVita

Jihye and taewoo arrive at that remote resort where hyejung banished yoon manager to...

But jihye not v.receptive to taewoo's after wedding tactics...eg. Carrying her into the bedroom.

Guest SexyDolceVita

Taewoo and jihye kiss sweetly in the resort pool.

She really tries to accept taewoo...but after wedding sex, she stands alone on the balcony looking forlorn at the moon... :(

But to be frank, their kissing scene was quite lovely actually... They make a good looking couple sans the personality clash...

Guest lettykay

Just now catching the live ep

Lol the best part of the ep, the anchor husband getting his head dunked in cake, seriously another annoying mother in law, please tell me she is not standing up for her son?

For the love of god if anyone wants to post pics of JH and TW kiss or bed scene please put it in a spoiler box so i dont have to see it if not please send me a message and let me know what pg it's on so I can skip it. ep 11 is something I will never watch and i will pretend this ep does not exist in the drama !!! Plzzzzz!!!!!! I feel like I'm going to abandon this forum and the drama for a few weeks cause I'm truly sick to my guts with this drama. There must be something seriously wrong with writer and she needs a bullet put in her where the sun does not shine!!!!!!!!

Guest lettykay

Lol the scene with the new female character, when she ran up and hugged HW, does he know her? It looked like he didnt. Also wow she works fast already kissing him in the preview lol.

elzbth said:
lettykay said: Just now catching the live ep

Lol the best part of the ep, the anchor husband getting his head dunked in cake, seriously another annoying mother in law, please tell me she is not standing up for her son?

im not going to download episode 11  EVER!!

@bluedora i support you 100% with putting their pics under spoiler.

and the preview is making my blood boil. New girl kissing HW. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

Maybe I should just look forward to ep 13 or even when they start showing jihye and hw again.

on a side note: im getting bored with the anchorman story. seriously can't the wife just move on. its always she end up getting in trouble. sighhh.....

Archived