[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bluedora said: I'm surprisingly pleased with this ep... The way JH and HW ended things clear and cut( very emotional) this time will show that JH wholeheartedly married TW out of her own will. Although both love each other, there timing was wrong and both did not have the courage to follow their hearts)... So I guess the story is going to take a 5-6 months time lapse in the next ep and we will see a whole next phase with the lives of our cast:

Single mom raising her son, she will become more independent after cheating husband walked out on them
SIL is indulge with power and will destroy everyone that gets in her way
JH's sister once again become self absorbs with trying to make something out her career while maintaining the family
JH's struggles with understanding the importance of how love,trust and understanding is in needed between two people in order to be happy

The problem that may lead to JH's decision for divorce is TW not being able to trust JH when HW comes back into the pic and how his family treats her. If she didn't marry TW, there is no way for her to realize that TW is not the person for her and that the decisions of her family were wrong as well.  I truthfully do not pity HW or JH in this ep, both were weak and undetermined with what they wanted and ended things in regret and both choose to bury their feelings, while parting ways. I'm just glad that the marriage is finally over with and the story seem to be pacing forwarded.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

akikisetsu said: bluedora said: I'm surprisingly pleased with this ep... The way JH and HW ended things clear and cut( very emotional) this time will show that JH wholeheartedly married TW out of her own will. Although both love each other, there timing was wrong and both did not have the courage to follow their hearts)... So I guess the story is going to take a 5-6 months time lapse in the next ep and we will see a whole next phase with the lives of our cast:

Single mom raising her son, she will become more independent after cheating husband walked out on them
JH's sister once again become self absorbs with trying to make something out her career while maintaining the family
JH's struggles with understanding the importance of how love,trust and understanding is in needed between two people in order to be happy

The problem that may lead to JH's decision for divorce is TW not being able to trust JH when HW comes back into the pic and how his family treats her. If she didn't marry TW, there is no way for her to realize that TW is not the person for her and that the decisions of her family were wrong as well.  I truthfully do not pity HW or JH in this ep, both were weak and undetermined with what they wanted and ended things in regret and both choose to bury their feelings, while parting ways. I'm just glad that the marriage is finally over with and the story seem to be pacing forwarded.... ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

Guest adniRose

omo, so they're get married today... :-Ook good, at least we're moving forward instead of being in same cycle...

both JH and HW are mentally weak to fight for their love...or can i say that at this point, their love is still not strong enough for them to face many consequences if they choose to ignore other people and be together... their loves at this time are still baseless... they're should be still in the process of knowing each other,calmly and orderly, just like HW said in ep 4... so i might say today's separation just gonna make their feelings and themselves much stronger...yes, JH should experience a bit of living in hell with TW and his family, so that's going to be a lesson to her a lot...and HW, after letting her go, he realized his feeling still wont fade away, and he might sense JH's unhappiness, so this will make him more determine to win this battle for this round...
but i bet we're going to see more heartbreaking scene later on..=((with JH married to TW, and the new girl come into this love triangle and make it square...urghhh.. ~X(

Guest didyay

Watched the 9th episode in RAW. I didn't read the previous pages here so not to spoil myself. I'll check later if an English sub is already available the I can download. I don't complain since I think, they have equal exposure on how their stories move forward. 
I still need to understand the last episode.  :D

Guest ailskdrama

Thank you for the wonderful write up here, (bluedora akikisetsu et al) I am definitely enjoying comments in this forum more than the show. Now that jh and tw are married I am sure the next few episodes will be painful to watch ... More sadness, yelling and regrets., I will look for all your posts to decide when to re-enter into the series again (when JH and HS gain strength to fight for what they want) While this series hasn't brought a lot of warm and fuzzy into my life I have learned one thing witnessing JH ( since I am a little like her in trying to live up to expectation) I will do right by me first since everyone else doesnt know better or are selfish. One can only save oneself. It's not selfish. It's indeed the right thing to do. in fact if jh wants to do the right thing she needed to fight for what she wants and needs. akikisetsu said: bluedora said: I'm surprisingly pleased with this ep... The way JH and HW ended things clear and cut( very emotional) this time will show that JH wholeheartedly married TW out of her own will. Although both love each other, there timing was wrong and both did not have the courage to follow their hearts)... So I guess the story is going to take a 5-6 months time lapse in the next ep and we will see a whole next phase with the lives of our cast:

A marriage without love will eventually hurt both jihye n tw. Tw can be nice and all that after proposing n thinks once they live together it will be easier to make jihye fall for him. But the truth is no.

While jihye is trying hard to accept tw, she needs to accept tw family as well. She knows MIL is unpleasant person but it will be worse when she is now in her household.

I dont know how the next meeting between hw n jihye will take place. But so far somehow in this drama it is so easy for them to bump into each other. =))

@jusash MIL needs to vent her anger to someone else and guess who is going to cope it...no other than jihye.

Random thoughts on Goddess of kioron after this weeks eps...
Taewook baffled me to the moon and back. Admitedly, he wasn't that proud about it, but he did go snooping.  Serves him right he didn't like what he found.  It was rather hilarious how he was not so jealous about his 'woman' being sweet on some other guy, but how he measured up to that other guy and found himself lacking:  other wise how to explain the detailed description of the object of 'his woman's' desire when she discovered he'd sussed her out...whoa!  And then his will of iron about 'kioroning' regardless of 'his woman' (he went shopping, you see...the woman's mineeeee!!!) lackluster response to his enthusiastic displays of emotion; and her absolute certainty that her sojourn in Jeju wasn't a mistake at all...  Why insist in charging forth?  I mean, come on honey, unless that monster mother of yours bought a diploma, the fact that you are a prosecutor speaks volumes about not being soft in the head. Don't go cutting your nose to spite your face, because you are really putting your foot in it.
Song Ji Hye is another one that needs an indepth look, but I'm just going to keep on going about Taewook

I have not seen both ep. 9 or 10 but when I saw our Babe walking by himself at the lake - I wanted to go to the writer's office and ambush it!!  My poor Babe suffering like that. 

After I read some of your comments, (especially you @bluedora), I do agree - they now need to go on with all their lives.  JH need to really decide if she really want to be the new DIL-in-training and take the BS's the new MIL will be giving her.  She will need to grow another tough skin to battle with her.  Now you will see the new TW whether he can really come to JH rescue when the MIL gives his wife grief.  We will see.

I won't give up on this drama but wait and see what the writer is going to give us. -

Archived