[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kim Ji Hoon is in Vietnam for Men's Health photo shoot. We should expect to see him in July's edition.  @Gemmie, Really looking forward to the press conference on June 24.
BMVDbbyCAAA_o55_June9_zps290800b2.jpgBMVCfuACEAAEs12_June9_zps54b75856.jpgBMVECUTCQAA6zTx_June9_zps3b2610c1.jpg
BMVDFk9CYAAqkrD_june9_zpsceb9df6c.jpg
BMTQb10CUAAp4SK_june9_zps85e4a825.jpg
Credit: KJH's Twitter account (@jiraishin99)

Guest Gemmie

@alex1999 - Nice picture! You beat me to it. :)

Poor Huyn Woo :(
...the girl of your dream is in another man's arm. What to do??? :-S

@j3di - Are you ready to give our babe a shoulder to cry on? :> 

Guest jobogae

Thanks everyone for sharing!  I can't wait till July already!  Kim Ji Hoon and Nam Sang Mi look so good together.  I'm glad that it's a rom-com too!

@Gemmie, if at the end she throw him away, it's my duty to console him :))

@alex1999, it's really nice picture, they look good together. Hey, PD Team where is my Sang Woo??? I wouldn't forgive you if you keep him too long

[-X

Guest Gemmie

class="subject" id="articleTitle" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 10px 9px; line-height: 22px; font-size: 18px; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: 나눔고딕, NanumGothic, '맑은 고딕', 'Malgun Gothic', 돋움, Dotum, 굴림, Gulim, Helvetica, AppleGothic, sans-serif; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "조민수·남상미·이태란, '결혼의 여신' 캐스팅 완료 '막강 여우라인'Nam Sang Mi, Lee Tae Ran, Jo Min Su  "Goddess of marriage," a strong cast assembled
wwLKfvw.jpg
FM http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=117&aid=0002344866

@Gemmie, @j3di You are welcome :) We will see Lee Sang Woo and Nam Sang Mi soon for sure!!  BTW, @Gemmie, I like LSW smile in your signature. He looks so sweet there.  I'm still not sure who will be the first lead guy.  Even though I'm rooting for KJH but I don't mind now if he will be the 2nd lead as long as I will see him in another good drama. 
@Gemmie, thank you for sharing the news of this drama as always. I think this thread will be a lot more active when the drama is aired :)  

Archived