[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2013/11/15/2013111501437.html

http://pub.chosun.com/client/news/viw.asp?cate=C01&mcate=M1004&nNewsNumb=2013117317

Latest interview with jo jung sun, writer of goddess of marriage...

She talked specifically about ji hye and tae wook's marriage, and also drew parallels to the great gatsby, carrie mulligan's marriage in the film.

Guest arctikmon-k1430293041

I don't know  if there are still people reading this thread but i remember someone here saying that LSW really needed to change management because he never picks roles that will serve him well i concur 
I was on reading a blog about upcoming kdramas and came across Warm Words LSW will be starring in this one and will play heroine's husband who's being cheated on. I dont understand this actor and the process he goes through to pick a part.
Anyway sorry if this has already been discussed

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SexyDolceVita

Precious Behind The Scenes photos of Lee Sang Woo and Nam Sang Mi filming the last episode of GoM

A South Korean netizen visited Jeju Island a month ago, and saw a group of people lining up outside Lee Jung Seop's house.
Upon asking why, the netizen realised that group of people was waiting for the GoM filming crew to arrive to shoot the last episode of GoM.
Hence, that netizen waited and managed to catch Lee Sang Woo and Nam Sang Mi outside Lee Jung Seop's house!
LSW and NSM were smiling and talking with Director Oh in those photos...
So it seems like... this onscreen couple's off-screen interaction was not as distant as we thought it would be... Hahaha...
Wonder what they were laughing and talking about... :(

http://blog.naver.com/garamland?Redirect=Log&logNo=50183900241

h25a.jpg

dq9y.jpg

y2xv.jpg

Guest SexyDolceVita

arctikmon-k said: I don't know  if there are still people reading this thread but i remember someone here saying that LSW really needed to change management because he never picks roles that will serve him well i concur 
I was on reading a blog about upcoming kdramas and came across Warm Words LSW will be starring in this one and will play heroine's husband who's being cheated on. I dont understand this actor and the process he goes through to pick a part.
Anyway sorry if this has already been discussed

• 1 month later...

Congratulations to GoM casts who won awards from SBS Drama Award at the end of 2013.
Check the final list here.
http://www.soompi.com/2013/12/31/live-updates-the-winners-of-the-2013-sbs-drama-awards/#.UsKncrRR-

Top Ten Stars
Jo In Sung (That Winter, The Wind Blows) 
Nam Sang Mi (Goddess of Marriage) 
Lee Jong Suk (I Hear Your Voice) 
Park Shin Hye (The Heirs) 
So Ji Sub (Master’s Sun) 
Kim Woo Bin (The Heirs) 
Lee Yo Won (Empire of Gold) 
Lee Min Ho (The Heirs) 
Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice) 
Song Hye Gyo (That Winter, The Wind Blows)

Special Acting Awards 
Male: Jeong Eun Woo (Stranger) 
Female: Kim Mi Sook (Case Number 113)

Full Length Drama
Male: Jang Hyun Sung (Goddess of Marriage) 
Female: Jang Young Nam (Goddess of Marriage)

Excellence Award 
Full Length Drama 
Male: Kim Ji Hoon (Goddess of Marriage) 

Top Excellence Award 
Full Length Drama 
Male: Jeon Kwang Ryeol (Passionate Love) 
Female: Nam Sang Mi (Goddess of Marriage)

Guest SexyDolceVita

WOW  , never expected that GOM will receive an award for 2013 since the controversy of MIL who did many abusive thing in this drama but the rating is not bad at all since GOM got double rating , around 10% . 

but very sorry for Lee Tae ran. i am not her fans. but actually she deserves to received an award since she got the good storyline and many scenes . she gave me a good acting in this drama. whats wrong with sbs ???

congrats to Nam sang Mi , she deserved that award, so she got 2 award, very happy for her :D . sexydolcevita will be happy right now :)

but i am not suprised if Kim ji hoon got the award tonight, he deserved it. since he got the good storyline, good development character in this drama, good manuscript and also he gave me the good acting, so congrats to him. :D

but i hope lee sang wo got this award too, but turned out : not :(  . well lsw' fan know that this is writer fault who is not fair to him in this drama. hope 2014, he will get award. :)

congrats to all GOM cast for the award, all of them are deserved it.

Yeah im really happy!

But im sad to see nam sang mi and kim ji hoon not interacting much during the ceremony...

I wonder did they thank each other on stage when they were getting their acting awards...

And it was obvious nam sang mi was nervous on stage all the time... she was so grateful that she thanked a lot of pple!

@xopo17 and @SexyDolceVita, I'm so glad that GoM won a few awards.  It was beyond my expectation.  However, I stopped watching the drama after a few episodes. Apparently, all casts did very good job.  I have not had chance to watch the whole event yet. I guess all spotlights were on The Heirs, Master Sun, and I Hear Your Voice as @xopo17 mentioned.
Congratulations to GoM once again.   

Congratulations to Nam Sang Mi for winning the double awards for GOM....so happy for her indeed...though slightly disappointed that Lee Sang Woo didnt...he didnt even turn up for the event...anyway, hope LSW will get one for One Warm Word....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SexyDolceVita

my heart aches every time i see jh cries like that...

nsm should win at least an Excellence award for Actress in a Special Drama at this year's SBS Drama Awards!

The above comments were made in August 2013...after a scene of heavy crying by NSM...I think...

Omg... And I was right...perhaps even more so than I thought I was... because Nam Sang Mi indeed won not the Excellence Award but rather the Top Excellence Award!!!

How could I have the instinct to predict this way back in August 2013?

Sometimes, my comments just amaze me...

Now I wonder if I've made similar comments about kim ji hoon's acting too and his chances of winning an acting award...

Anyway, congrats to NSM.

Congrats to my uncannily scary sixth sense...

Guest SexyDolceVita

I have to say...nam sang mi acted really well in this scene.

the emotions of shock, heart pumping, cannot let hw see her tired face, fast breathing, anxiety, trying to focus on driving, holding back her tears, cant help but keep checking rear view mirror for hw's car, hesitance in picking up the call from hw, listening to hw's voice, calming down, spotting hw's car parked on the outermost right lane, stepping on the brake pedal, turning to the outermost right lane, getting out of the car after calming down, closing the door swiftly....

And the best moment from nsm is the look in her eyes when she looks at hw from a distance.

My god...nsm really pulled it off.

The look of love, hope and gentle sadness.

I hope she gets an acting award finally for this moment...

As for lee sang woo....

His best moment is the moment when after recoiling slightly from the shock of seeing jh, he smiles a little because he is truly undeniably happy to see jh. It is like his life is monotonously stable but jh's reappearance and presence in his life at that moment sparks something deeply buried in his heart, mind, body and soul. He cannot control himself but to pursue her....but why is he pursuing her???

The reason is simply because he misses her dearly, he still loves her, he is dying to see her face. He just wants to see her face again...

These are the two best moments of tour de force performances from nsm and lsw.

Even the korean audience wrote on gom website's message board that nsm and lsw acted really well in this scene.

I still hope they do end up together in real life...too.

Another comment i've made on hoping nam sang mi will win an acting award for her performance in this scene...

Jeez, how many times did i mention about this...? Hahahaha...

Sorry guys, i just need to record this down for memory's sake...

• 3 weeks later...

Quick question: does Clara's character (Cynthia) stays until the end or she leaves the show? I browse some recaps and it's looks like after ep 18, when they jump one year forward, her character is gone. She just is mentioned a few times and the guy she was having an affair with sees her once on the TV.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Good news to Malaysian viewers only for the ONE HD subscribers.
Goddess of Marriage | Premieres 16 April, every Monday to Thursday at 7.40pm [FIRST & EXCLUSIVE] [Available in Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin dub in selected territories] ONE HD (Astro B.yond Ch393)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest SexyDolceVita

Newly uploaded old video of Nam sang mi, Lee sang woo and Kim ji hoon finishing a Cultwo radio interview for Goddess of Marriage.

Notice how Lee sang woo was attentive enough to help Nam sang mi place her juice bottle elsewhere when she was a little helpless about holding her juice bottle before taking the group photo.

Lsw was so sweet! Nsm looked really pretty upclose.

Archived