[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

If im not wrong, this is the last scene of kim ji hoon and nam sang mi acting together for this drama.

This will be the scene where tae wook is saying goodbye to ji hye.

He opens up his arms to ask for one last farewell hug from ji hye before they finally part from each other.

This is a parting, farewell hug.

Sigh... sorry to tw and jh shippers and people on the fence.

Tae wook and ji hye's divorce is set in stone.

Ji hye will be freed from the shackles of kang family...in episode 35.

I agree with @hell59.  A marriage is based on trust, once the trust is gone, love also will be gone. Love and respect goes hand in hand, without the other there can't be a happy relationship. In this modern age, women have supposedly become more liberated in the sense that they can be what they want to be: get the right education, have a career, choose to marry or not.  A relationship when it comes with physical and verbal abuse should not be allowed to continue.  Even with second chances, the chances of the abuse happening again is 100%. It is good that TW has realized that he can never make his wife happy since he himself cannot give up so many things: his family and its ways for one. I guess he can't even imagine himself living away from his dysfunctional family.And the only lesson/message  that I get from this kdrama is: people have different social standings, two people marrying who come from different social statuses) is bound to suffer. If you are willing to suffer then go ahead but if not then don't......think before you take the plunge!

Guest lettykay

@SexyDolceVita thank you for the detailed recap, I actually decided to watch the Kang family scenes.

As soon as TW said they should get divorced JH should have ran out who cares about packing lol.
I actually thought the scenes with JH/TW was quite sad, they really did look like a married couple and I think this was the first time where they actually communicated and listened to each other. I think TW finally realized that the marriage was never going to work and if JH stayed she would have just never been truly happy. He can take living with the family but JH cant.

TW should never have married JH and he should never even think about getting married in the future, he is way too weak and useless also his family is absolutely horrible. He should just be a bachelor for life.
TW father and mother are the worst. I am hoping for TW/JH to get divorced but I am also rooting for TW to leave the crazy family. Why should he have to bear all the responsibility because one brother left and the other is a idiotic moron. His father basically said he cannot leave because he will be the only son left. If TW decides to stay I hope he knows that he never will be happy.

Seriously what happend to HW? Was he even doing anything to try to plead his case and to get out of prison, he was just sitting there not doing anything. His character is so underused, I dont know for how many eps but he barely has done anything.
Also I am not sure what SK was expecting, he never loved her, she should just move on.

If the writer was better at character development and story telling, I actually do think it could have been quite a decent drama about marriage but even before the drama got extended it is like the writer had no idea which direction she was going.

SexyDolceVita said: Thaila said: I dont think TW got what he wanted, in my opinion he is giving her the divorce because he knows she doesn't love him, he knows she cant take anymore. I think after the overdose he realized that there is now way this marriage will work, he will never get away from his family, he wont leave until his family's problem get resolved, which wont happen soon. This writer is trying to make him the good guy by letting his love go since he cant make her happy. Even I felt sad for him when he was talking to JH in the end of the ep, he was about to cry when JH said that she was talking to HJ and they had a drink, something that she hadn't done in so long. He still likes her, but he will let her go coz he finally realized they arent meant to be together. 
I am mad at JH actually hahah, when he asked for the divorce she was asking the reason, she didnt understand why he was going to divorce since they had decided to try one more time. JH needs to decide what she wants, does she want the divorce or not? 

Guest darkpink

Why are you all so shocked about her asking "why the divorce"? I mean it's completely normal... They decided to try one more time together, and they were getting along pretty well lately, then one day he suddenly asks for divorce, of course she would be surprised, then do you want her to say "ok, no problem,you finally made your mind?  do I sign the paper now? You've it here?" 

darkpink said: Why are you all so shocked about her asking "why the divorce"? I mean it's completely normal... They decided to try one more time together, and they were getting along pretty well lately, then one day he suddenly asks for divorce, of course she would be surprised, then do you want her to say "ok, no problem,you finally made your mind?  do I sign the paper now? You've it here?" 

I just watched epi 34 with sub....i'm not sure if its just me or anybody else notice too...during the night stroll at the park, tw asked jh why she couldnt sleep....he asked her not once but twice as if he was suspecting somethg...jh's answer was she didnt knw...if i'm not mistaken, jh's sleeping problem started abt the same time as hw was taken into custody...could it be that jh had an instinct that somethg was amiss somewhere...the leaf in her heart was rolling very fast perhaps....and after tw met hw in the cell and told him that jh still have feelings towards him, hw was thinking abt her too thus the pebble in his heart started rattling again...afterall jh and hw were supposed to be soulmates and both their minds connect.... hahaha...funny it may seem, just wanna share.... :):)>- :D

Aaahhh though i had decided not to watch anymore, still can't stand to not to watch.

My opinion, if JH at the end be with HW, this will be the wierdest drama ever....

Not because i don't think JH doesn't suits HW neither because i don't like LSW, but merely of the fact, what drama match the 1st lead with another lead that only get a small portion in a drama?

I think I'll avoid watching writer GoM's drama in the future hehehe :D

darkpink said: Why are you all so shocked about her asking "why the divorce"? I mean it's completely normal... They decided to try one more time together, and they were getting along pretty well lately, then one day he suddenly asks for divorce, of course she would be surprised, then do you want her to say "ok, no problem,you finally made your mind?  do I sign the paper now? You've it here?" 

I wish all those chaebols in S. Korea are not that big-man figures. How come you decide and do things on your own, ignoring the emotions and feelings of your partner! It's devil. My advice is leave him and marry LSW! He is not perfect but better than TW. arhhhhhhh... this TW guy is getting on my nerves and I don't know why the writer has to put too many roles of him in the drama, undermining LSW presence. I took the wrong choice wasting my time on this drama. Yet, what can I do? By the time I learnt of it, I am hooked expecting more of LSW week after week, thinking of his happy ending with NSM!!!!!!!!!!!! This writer is getting on my nerve every week. Quite skilfull indeed! :P

Guest SexyDolceVita

The possible reason behind Ji Hye's insomnia.

Im just wondering why ji hye just couldnt sleep...and suddenly i had an epiphany.

When ji hye returned to kang family, she was already feeling restless.

In that episode, hyun woo was arrested the next morning.

If two people are soul mates, there must be an invisible thread connecting these two people. A subtle presence of telepathy.

We all know how jh and hw have placed each other in their hearts.

Usually when your loved one is in trouble, you would have a sixth sense about it.

The insomnia jh is experiencing could be somewhat or partly related to something had happened to hw. But because jh has buried hw like a leaf in her heart, she is not aware of this telepathy...

Why?

Because she wants to be loyal towards tw, the man and reality before her.

But that invisible thread connecting her and hw is still there.

When hw is detained, the thread is shaking jh's heart, causing her to be restless and unable to sleep.

However, she doesnt realise her subconsciousness is causing her to have insomnia. Her shaken heart, which is tied to hw's by an invisible thread created by fate and destiny.

What do you guys think?

Haha i know it is very unscientific to analyse this...but...on a deeper level...it could be possible right?

If twins can have telepathy with each other, im sure soul mates could too.

SexyDolceVita said: The possible reason behind Ji Hye's insomnia. Im just wondering why ji hye just couldnt sleep...and suddenly i had an epiphany. When ji hye returned to kang family, she was already feeling restless. In that episode, hyun woo was arrested the next morning. If two people are soul mates, there must be an invisible thread connecting these two people. A subtle presence of telepathy. We all know how jh and hw have placed each other in their hearts. Usually when your loved one is in trouble, you would have a sixth sense about it. The insomnia jh is experiencing could be somewhat or partly related to something had happened to hw. But because jh has buried hw like a leaf in her heart, she is not aware of this telepathy... Why? Because she wants to be loyal towards tw, the man and reality before her. But that invisible thread connecting her and hw is still there. When hw is detained, the thread is shaking jh's heart, causing her to be restless and unable to sleep. However, she doesnt realise her subconsciousness is causing her to have insomnia. Her shaken heart, which is tied to hw's by an invisible thread created by fate and destiny. What do you guys think? Haha i know it is very unscientific to analyse this...but...on a deeper level...it could be possible right? If twins can have telepathy with each other, im sure soul mates could too.

hnin wintnaing said: I wish all those chaebols in S. Korea are not that big-man figures. How come you decide and do things on your own, ignoring the emotions and feelings of your partner! It's devil. My advice is leave him and marry LSW! He is not perfect but better than TW. arhhhhhhh... this TW guy is getting on my nerves and I don't know why the writer has to put too many roles of him in the drama, undermining LSW presence. I took the wrong choice wasting my time on this drama. Yet, what can I do? By the time I learnt of it, I am hooked expecting more of LSW week after week, thinking of his happy ending with NSM!!!!!!!!!!!! This writer is getting on my nerve every week. Quite skilfull indeed! :P

Archived