[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest raminrooz

I wonder why HW is bringing forward the engagement? come on! how many more episodes they are gonna torture us? IF there is gonna be a JH/HW happy ending the psycho writer is gonna put it in the last 30 seconds of the drama I think! kill me,,,,

Guest SexyDolceVita

Don't worry, this won't be another Empire of Gold dearth of skinship torture...hahaha... Sigh...they added four episodes to this drama, this is going to be a longer journey...

Guest SexyDolceVita

SexyDolceVita said:

Don't worry, this won't be another Empire of Gold dearth of skinship torture...hahaha...

Sigh...they added four episodes to this drama, this is going to be a longer journey...

You mean journey of torture,,,,yeah

Yeah...a bittersweet journey...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Triton823 said:

I wouldn't think JH is pregnant. I think if anything if she was she is having a miscarriage. if anything. Either way not happy news for TW or that hellish family.

I seriously doubted she was preggers too, no way. I still don't believe there is ANY intimacy between her and TW (with the exception of maybe those few days she thought they were leaving for NY) 

I can't believe I've been sucked into this drama and am looking forward to this weekend. :-O

But...what could have caused ji hye to faint?

Pregnancy is indeed a possibility.

During her new york preparations and meeting hyun woo again...ahem...her ovaries could be stimulated to start ovulating normally. And because they were in a happy mood, tw and jh could be consummating more during that period.

Hahaha...

Stress can cause you to faint?

Then eighty percent of working force are fainting everyday....hahaha....

Nevertheless, i hope ji hye doesnt get cancer or anything like that... Just dont go Autumn Sonata on me again, i will be fine with whatever medical reasons that are causing Ji Hye to faint...

@SexyDolceVita - OMG, cancer? Nooooooooo!  =))
I can't imagine fainting either but it appears to happen a lot in K-dramas. Just like the women are constantly falling down and needing a piggy back ride. 8-| Do they all have weak ankles? That's never happened to any women I know, ever. :))  I've seen piggy back rides but they're usually given for fun - not because someone fell and got injured. 

Guest raminrooz

Could it be that the reason for JH fainting be pregnancy? If so,  that would be a headache ! and we will face another torturing week ...
This drama reminds me of the drama: when a man loves...that drama too was so torturing for me! I longed for every weekend to see how Soe min do is gonna make up for HTS...and after 20 episodes all they gave us was a freaking smile in the last 30 second of the drama...that was so unsatisfying! and I say , korean writers thinking making the viewers long for the next episodes with these torturing tricks is annoying...now I'm not interested in rewatching that drama because I know all of it except the last 30 seconds is annoying! I hope it doesn't happen with this one!
By the way, in my opinion , the most balanced kdrama with a satisfying ending was wild romance,,,what do u think?

The doctors has already said that due to extreme stress she's basically sterile. I think if she is pregnant then she is on the onslaught of a miscarriage due to TW and his family that is what I'm thinking. That seems more like a kdrama standard...you got to have a catalyst to start the explosion! the loss of a child due to a husband's inabilty to maintain a marriage is one of those kickers!

The fainting could be from lack of sleep plus overwork.. remember she recently started writing again, and she still has to make breakfast at 4:30am (ugh, I have trouble getting up at 6!) Or maybe she's anemic or something lol (please no cancer, there's already enough stuff for the characters to deal with in the remaining episodes without the help of illness)Haha I haven't met a lot of fainting people either, only a boy and a girl at school when I was like 7~10, who fainted every now and then because of low sugar... or something... I don't even remember very well :P

Guest SexyDolceVita

The fainting could be from lack of sleep plus overwork.. remember she recently started writing again' date=' and she still has to make breakfast at 4:30am (ugh, I have trouble getting up at 6!) Or maybe she's anemic or something lol (please no cancer, there's already enough stuff for the characters to deal with in the remaining episodes without the help of illness)Haha I haven't met a lot of fainting people either, only a boy and a girl at school when I was like 7~10, who fainted every now and then because of low sugar... or something... I don't even remember very well :P[/quote']

Hmm...yeah maybe that.

If tw scolds jh about her taking on writing midnight radio scripts again, thereby causing her to faint due to fatigue, i will be pissed with him...

She needs his support and concern the most here but if because of his family issues, he is short tempered towards jh at this moment, he brought the divorce upon himself.

Even kjh said in his most recent interview, the next upcoming episodes will be about him and nam sang mi fighting and quarreling. Seems like he was not looking forward to those scenes because he sighed and shook his head as he was talking about it.

Kim Ji-hoon-I smiles at the coffee truck from fans

photo347677.jpg

Actor Kim Ji-hoon-I smiled happily at the coffee truck he received as a present from his fans.

Kim Ji-hoon-I's fans sent a coffee truck to the filming site of SBS "Goddess of Marriage". All the staff welcomed the cool refreshments in the smothering heat.

Kim Ji-hoon-I is smiling in the picture while drinking the coffee prepared for him by his fans.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji-hoon-I takes on the role of a plutocrat prosecutor Kang Tae-wook in the SBS weekend drama "Goddess of Marriage".

Source: Hancinema

Archived