[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

Thaila said: SexyDolceVita said:

Thaila

wrote:

»

I do that too, a lot when I like a character 

But you guys always try to understand JH, that she isn't a perfect character, that the writer wanted to show a real person with real behavior (i like this about her too)

But when it comes to TW he has to be perfect, he has to understand her, he has to do this and that. hahahahhahahahha

X_X

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

Thaila said:

SexyDolceVita said:

Thaila wrote: »

I do that too, a lot when I like a character 

But you guys always try to understand JH, that she isn't a perfect character, that the writer wanted to show a real person with real behavior (i like this about her too)

But when it comes to TW he has to be perfect, he has to understand her, he has to do this and that. hahahahhahahahha

You know why tw has to do all that more than jh?

Because she doesnt really love tw as of now...

tw loves her more than she does him if there are some feelings in their relationship.

Tw has to try three times harder to prove to jh he is worthy of her love...

It may sound unfair but hey tw chooses this difficult path, no?

I am sorry but I cant agree with thisI imagine if it was with me. I like someone and this person doesnt like me as much, but decides to try a relationship. I think both have work hard for the relationship to work. Again he is the one who "loves" her, but she accepted him.The guy can be the prince  charming, if the girl doesnt let her guard down, if she doesnt open her heart for the person, there is no way the guy can make her fall in love for him. TW can try 10, 20 times more, he will never ever make her happy, she doesnt let him get to her true self. 

But at the same time he doesnt try enough, he doesnt know how to get her, he thinks everything is okay when is not. 

JH always like to say that she is trying hard, but superficially, I ve never seen a scene where she truly opened her heart. I cant say for sure, because I skipped a couple of ep, I didnt want to see the ep when she married coz I knew I would be pissed, and I also missed a couple of ep later on. But from what I ve seen that is my opinion.

This marriage is a big fail, but not only because of him 

I agree, this marriage is a big fail because of the two: it was doomed since the "I do".

But I don't blame JH because she didn't open up her heart to him. Remember, TW said that it was enough to be happy only his love. She needn't love him. IMO, this is also a kind of promisse (or guarantee) that he made and I think this promise or guarantee was critical to her decision to marry him. JH's big mistaken: believe in this promisse/guarantee.

You know...im torn between wanting jh to work things out with tw and stay true to their vows...VS...wanting jh to finally divorce tw and marry hw.

It is fifty vs fifty for me.

These two male leads are inherently good and they really love jh in their own ways...

So either ending is good for me.

As long as jh is happy and satisfied with her decision.

They are both so stupid, how could they think it is possible to live with someone forever, sleeping in the same bad, living in the same house when there isnt love? This is meant to be a disaster. When you love your boyfriend/husband, disagreements occur, when you dont love... and HW is going to the same path.

I feel bad becauseneither of them are happy, JH deserves to marry someone that she loves and loves her backSame with TW, he is a good guy, he deserves to marry someone that truly loves him, maybe SK? :xI like SK, I hate that she is always around HW, like a puppy... But if instead of in love with HW,  she was with TW, I would love to see them together. I like the actress, I watched a drama from her before. It is just that HW is not the right man for her.
I dont even think that the marriage would work without HW, she never loved TW. If it wanst HW, could be someone else.

Omg can you imagine if JH and TW finally divorce only to find out that HW just got married to SK... lol that would be annoying.I pity the girl who marries TW, not because of him but because of his Mom -_- Although maybe since SK has a wealthy background and has more spunk she wouldn't be an easy target in the eyes of MIL and the eldest DIL 

Guest SexyDolceVita

Omg can you imagine if JH and TW finally divorce only to find out that HW just got married to SK... lol that would be annoying.I pity the girl who marries TW' date=' not because of him but because of his Mom -_- Although maybe since SK has a wealthy background and has more spunk she wouldn't be an easy target in the eyes of MIL and the eldest DIL [/quote']

Sk and tw wld never marry each other...

Hahaha... sk wldnt like tw's arrogance and she has already known how notorious kang family is... rem the conversation she had with hw? she wld avoid it like it is a plague...

Tw wld never fancy sk because she may seem like any other spoiled rich girl...

What attracted tw about jh is the fact that jh is down to earth and is not materialistic or spoiled by her upbringing...and she dares to talk back to tw, gives him black face...hahaha, which other girls wldnt dare since they are dying to marry him for his background, they cant wait to suck up to him, no?

But i wld love to see a fight between sk's mom and tw's mom, maybe not as in laws but as chaebol wives?

Hahaha woohoo...that wld be fiery...

I can picture SK with TW. I was watching the ep on viki, and some people also thought the same as me.
I dont think SK would suffer like JH, her personality is different, she wouldn't let TW's mom control herself I think. And TW's mom love to say that her DIL should be grateful for the marriage, because her sons are from a wealthy family. But SK is also rich, MIL couldnt use this as an excuse to make her be another maid. 
But the thing is, he already tried to marry someone that is not from the same background as him, and is not working. Maybe he could find happiness with someone like his family hehehe
I dont think SK is spoiled rich girl tho, she would match TW, I dont think she would see him as a perfect match because of how his mom controls him hahaha, she would prob be sarcastic like she is with HW's business partner

By the way I freaked out the last scene of last ep when SK went to talk to HW. The background song was the same as when he meets JH, I was like what is this... they cant fall for each other, but then they showed HJ drinking (I think) with the same song, so I was like...thank god. That didnt mean anything  :))

Guest SexyDolceVita

Nam mi ra aka psycho woman teacher nam crying in what looks like a hospital ward.

Seems like this is a flashback scene of her visiting her brother or mother's ward...?

Production crew was impressed with shim in young's acting skills... she cried within a minute?

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=109&aid=0002615622

Thaila said: They are both so stupid, how could they think it is possible to live with someone forever, sleeping in the same bad, living in the same house when there isnt love? This is meant to be a disaster. When you love your boyfriend/husband, disagreements occur, when you dont love... and HW is going to the same path.

Guest SexyDolceVita

The text previews of ep 23, 24 are out...but the meanings via google translate are really...worrying...

Both mentioned ji hye and hw, so i guess more scenes of tw, jh, hw and sk...

CORRECTED TEXT PREVIEWS!

23회 [2013-09-14]

지혜는 임신한 채 서울로 올라온 연수를 자신의 별채로 데려오고, 태욱은 그런 지혜가 걱정스럽다. 한편 현우는 세경과 약혼을 앞두고 세경 아버지 회사의 후계자가 된다는 소문에 심란하기만한데..

智慧把装作怀孕而回到首尔的妍秀带到自己的另一个住处,泰旭担心那样做的智慧。另一边贤宇提前和世京订婚,并且由于将成为世京爸爸公司的继承人的绯闻而感到闹心。。

Ji Hye takes Yeon Soo, who pretends to her rocker husband that she is pregnant in order to return to Seoul, to stay at Ji Hye and Tae Wook's other residence?

Tae wook worries about Ji Hye making this arrangement by herself.Meanwhile, Hyun Woo brings forward his engagement with Se Kyung, and becomes troubled by the growing rumours of him becoming Se Kyung's father's company's successor.

24회 [2013-09-15]

현우와 세경의 약혼식이 화려하게 치뤄지지만, 현우는 혼자 집으로 돌아간 어머니가 신경쓰여 세경에게 무심하기만하고 세경은 애써 서운한 감정을 감춘다. 한편 지혜는 스트레스로 갑자기 쓰러지는데..

贤宇和世京的订婚仪式举办地非常华丽,但是贤宇由于担心独自回家的母亲,所以对世京漠不关心以至于世京感到心里很不是滋味。另一边智慧由于压力大突然晕倒。。。

Hyun Woo and Se Kyung's engagement ceremony undergoes successfully and glamorously but Hyun Woo is worried about his mother who goes home alone. Hence Hyun Woo is behaving rather cold towards Se Kyung, who is feeling crappy because of his treatment of her.

Meanwhile, Ji Hye faints suddenly due to the immense pressure she has been experiencing so far in Kang family.

Guest raminrooz

JH's pregnancy will be a bomb in the news and rich families! I don't want to see HW's face when hearing the news! He will probably go through engagement easier after knowing about JH's pregnancy!

Here is what Jo Min-su (JS) does in her spare time....

class="title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 12px 15px 12px 20px; font-weight: normal; font-family: ProcionoRegular, Georgia, serif; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); line-height: 1.3em; font-size: 2.1em; border-top-left-radius: 4px; border-top-right-radius: 4px; border: 1px solid rgb(205, 205, 205); background-image: url(http://dramabucks.com/wp-content/themes/made/images/single-header-bg.png); background-color: rgb(244, 244, 244); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: repeat no-repeat;"50th Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Awards Appointed Jo Min Su & Lee Byung Hun As Honorary Ambassadors

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/50th-daejong-grand-bell-film-awards-appointed-jo-min-su-lee-byung-hun-as-honorary-ambassadors/#comment-794
767126_343723_19361.jpg

Lee Byung Hun and Jo Min Su attended the press conference conducted for the 50th Daejong (Grand Bell) Film Awards held at Regency Room, Grand Hyatt Seoul Hotel.

Источник:http://dramabucks.com/celebrity/50th-daejong-grand-bell-film-awards-appointed-jo-min-su-lee-byung-hun-as-honorary-ambassadors/#comment-794

767126_343723_1936-232x300.jpg

201309101420151125_1-208x300.jpg

image_readtop_2013_831487_13787893791039

On the day of the press conference, Grand Bell Film Festival Honorary Chairman Sin Young Gyun, Organizing Committee Lee Gyu Tae, and Association of Korean Filmmakers Nam Gung Won attended the said event.

2013091001000435300025321-300x199.jpg

The 50th Grand Bell Film Festival will be held in  November 1, starting at 7 p.m. in Yeouido, Seoul. The ceremony will be shown in KBS TV.

Source: Dramabucks

Guest ailskdrama

Maybe JH started ovulation after she saw HW (after the one year time jump) ... but again this magically pregnant is one of the reason why it's frustrating following the drama. It leaves us audience wondering when they coukd have made the baby. The only "possibly" was those 15 days when she thought she was going to nyc.

The textbook previews of ep 23, 24 are out...but the meanings via google translate are really...worrying...

Both mentioned ji hye and hw, so i guess more scenes of tw, jh, hw and sk...

Urm... i think ji hye is pregnant in the next episode?

Then episode twenty four she lost the baby?

Just guessing based on crappy translations!

Please take this with a pinch of salt!

Okay my interpretations are below...please do not slam me if they are all incorrect!

Episode 23

A pregnant ji hye has been asked by fil to go for training at the headquarters of sin young group, since hye jung is suspended from work indefinitely? Tae wook worries about ji hye being further stressed from this new arrangement.

Hyun woo and se kyung's engagement is pushed forward? Or hyun woo wants to get married a year later instead of six months after engagement?

Sk's father is pissed at the problems of his own company and wants hyun woo to be his successor, but....?

Episode 24

Hyun woo and se kyung go through their engagement ceremony...

Hw's mom goes home alone?

Or hw's mom notices how tired and dejected hw is after they return home from the engagement ceremony.

Meanwhile, ji hye falls down accidentally due to stress?

Or she miscarries her baby due to stress from sin young group training?

Btw....

I think jh was able to ovulate after she resumed working anonymously in secret because she wld have felt a little satisfaction and delight in life...

When did tw and jh make the baby...?

Hmm...one of those weekends where tae wook and ji hye were more relaxed?

Hahaha.... cld be the night when jh heard abt new york trip news from tw? She was ahem...quite delightful then.

or that night when she was packing winter clothes...

or that night when she was packing books...

But definitely not the night hj was beaten up by mil, since nieces were at tw's house...sleeping literally on their marital bed!

Nor that night when jh told tw she doesnt know how long she could tolerate in kang family anymore!

Yup, i think baby was made during the happy month when jh was happily preparing for the new york trip!

But unfortunately, in episode twenty four, she is going to lose the baby! :( This wld have crushed jh badly, especially mentally! Tw wld be sad too and pissed at his family for forcing jh to go for some stupid sin young group training!

The above are purely conjectures...to be rectified when clearer translations are released.

I won't be surprised if she indeed got pregnant, because a woman really has a very high probability of getting pregnant if she is in a happy mood (that would be when she believed she was finally off to New York away from the in-laws). She was quite happy at that time even after all that stress. However, I am not surprised if she miscarries since, what she felt at the time is long gone and new stressful events have occurred i.e. cancellation of the trip to New York, scandal of both sister-in-law and brother-in-law, mother-in-law's treatment of the older daughter-in-law and in front of the grandchildren, the non-concern  and rudeness of the the husband. etc 

Guest SexyDolceVita

JH's pregnancy will be a bomb in the news and rich families! I don't want to see HW's face when hearing the news! He will probably go through engagement easier after knowing about JH's pregnancy!

Nah...i think such news might be kept private within the family?

Hj will have to stay at home to take jh's place...yup she just fell back to household chores and crappy errands runner hell...

Jh will have to take hj's place in sin young group now.

Sigh, i pity this kang man ho, why cant he just grab his eldest son back from usa to take over his empire? Oh right, eldest son despises his parents so much because they broke up his marriage and his desire to stay within the family.

Fil is so pathethic that he can only use his daughters in law to run his conglomerate. Tae wook has to stay clean as his trump card in the legal system.

Hj will feel like sh&t seeing jh getting all that she wants but yet jh is not enjoying it all! She will think jh is being ungrateful and ridiculous.

Jh has a husband who loves her a lot and is loyal to her but hj's husband is a corrupted, idiotic, abusive philanderer, who doesnt love her at all.

Jh has fil's trust to work in sin young group and is undergoing training as the future successor but hj has been banned indefinitely from stepping into the company due to her notorious and shameful bed photos scandal.

Jh is finally pregnant with a possible boy, who will be the official third generation heir of sin young group but hj has zero chance to make a baby with taejin now, since he wont lay a finger on her anymore....

I hope hj will not be so jealous that she tries to frame or harm jh...eg. make jh lose her baby?

I mean come on hj, you have enough sh&t on your plate now, please dont stir up more sh&t...

Guest SexyDolceVita

CORRECTION!

my interpretation skills really suck based on Google Translate!

Here's the translated version provided by "ice-rain" from www.loveleesangwoo.com forum!

Thank god Ji Hye is not pregnant! Hahaha... Although I wld love to see tw and jh become really happy to know they are having a baby finally?

23회 [2013-09-14]   

지혜는 임신한 채 서울로 올라온 연수를 자신의 별채로 데려오고, 태욱은 그런 지혜가 걱정스럽다. 한편 현우는 세경과 약혼을 앞두고 세경 아버지 회사의 후계자가 된다는 소문에 심란하기만한데..

智慧把装作怀孕而回到首尔的妍秀带到自己的另一个住处,泰旭担心那样做的智慧。另一边贤宇提前和世京订婚,并且由于将成为世京爸爸公司的继承人的绯闻而感到闹心。。。

Ji Hye takes Yeon Soo, who pretends to her rocker husband that she is pregnant in order to return to Seoul, to stay at Ji Hye and Tae Wook's other residence?
Tae wook worries about Ji Hye making this arrangement by herself.
Meanwhile, Hyun Woo brings forward his engagement with Se Kyung, and becomes troubled by the growing rumours of him becoming Se Kyung's father's company's successor.

24회 [2013-09-15]

현우와 세경의 약혼식이 화려하게 치뤄지지만, 현우는 혼자 집으로 돌아간 어머니가 신경쓰여 세경에게 무심하기만하고 세경은 애써 서운한 감정을 감춘다. 한편 지혜는 스트레스로 갑자기 쓰러지는데..

贤宇和世京的订婚仪式举办地非常华丽,但是贤宇由于担心独自回家的母亲,所以对世京漠不关心以至于世京感到心里很不是滋味。另一边智慧由于压力大突然晕倒。。。

Hyun Woo and Se Kyung's engagement ceremony undergoes successfully and glamorously but Hyun Woo is worried about his mother who goes home alone. Hence Hyun Woo is behaving rather cold towards Se Kyung, who is feeling crappy because of his treatment of her.
Meanwhile, Ji Hye faints suddenly due to the immense pressure she has been experiencing so far in Kang family.

Archived