[Drama 2013] Goddess of Marriage 결혼의 여신

Guest jobogae

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SexyDolceVita

Okay lsw fans please dont beat me but nsm seems to kiss better in this episode's pool scene...

Im on nsm's ship, so i go with her flow.

The pool scene is also one of the most iconic scenes of this drama. First time we see jh willingly kiss tw.

Meanwhile lee tae ran's character is going to have clumps of richard simmons thrown towards her. She has to be able to take the richard simmons and throw it back. She has to manage the hotel, make sure jihye manages the household well, deal with scheming art teacher seducing her husband, her brother being played like a fool, and trying to conceive a son admist all that. My god, if hye jung can pull it off, she is the real goddess of marriage here.

Jh just needs to decide whether she wants the marriage to continue despite its woes, deal with her jealousy over hw having a new woman in his life, and whether she can just run away with hw and live in jeju forever, writing books.

Im just surprised how hot the pool scene was. When i watched it, my face warmed up... although in real life, i still think lsw fits nsm better.

I think jihye should stay with her husband. 1. she has known him longer. 2. she knows his personality and set around long enough to tolerate it. 3. I think tae wook really loves her and that is the only he knows how to show it.4she just had one night stand and barely knows him (in real life he would not be that bad of guy besides slaping. he cares for her and she something there to stay with for a longtime. sometimes you lust for someone that is imaginary when you know you have the real deal.) i believe if she really told to move away he would leave his family for her and has good job. 4. they should face difficult but he will make sacrifices for her. they stay together and the most have a baby and co parent with one night stand

Guest kimbo39

I gotta give TW some credit- I don't know if I could have so easily "consummated" my marriage with JH knowing someone else had already been there not to long ago in an act of extreme betrayal.
TW could have viewed JH as "used" goods, but to his credit he appears to have put the matter behind him, looking forward instead of holding onto the past. We'll see how long he remains so understanding.

in all reality she is the bad guy. also to TW defnse people do crazy thing when in love. Jihy is like achild she is scared but does not know how to communicate. i am sure TW would have been understanding she doesnt give him the benefit. even if she went with other one niight stand now i do't think it would last because she is to indecisive and it is lust not love. its takes time in reality to love someone for the long

Casper168 said: im not going to download episode 11  EVER!!

@bluedora i support you 100% with putting their pics under spoiler.

and the preview is making my blood boil. New girl kissing HW. NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :((

Maybe I should just look forward to ep 13 or even when they start showing jihye and hw again.

on a side note: im getting bored with the anchorman story. seriously can't the wife just move on. its always she end up getting in trouble. sighhh.....

For once TW looked like a decent human being. 

After agonising with her over 10 episodes, I felt betrayed by JH, especially when I see HW drowning his sorrows in booze and sleeping in the trailer.  She said she would be good to TW and seems like she didn't give a hoot about HW anymore.

You all need to understand tw character....he wants to win at all cost....this marriage i don't think is going to work because the first 10 episodes have shown and proven that tw is not understanding....he doen't care about what jh wants as long as it goes with. Tw will of sorts...the family did the one worse thing ,"No divorce allowed" that sends red flags if i was jh....why would the parents say that? So im looking forward to this marriage imploding in on itsself.

Sheba Tamara Camel said: I think jihye should stay with her husband. 1. she has known him longer. 2. she knows his personality and set around long enough to tolerate it. 3. I think tae wook really loves her and that is the only he knows how to show it.4she just had one night stand and barely knows him (in real life he would not be that bad of guy besides slaping. he cares for her and she something there to stay with for a longtime. sometimes you lust for someone that is imaginary when you know you have the real deal.) i believe if she really told to move away he would leave his family for her and has good job. 4. they should face difficult but he will make sacrifices for her. they stay together and the most have a baby and co parent with one night stand

Guest lettykay

@kacimom about the anchor's mother lets not forget the fact she also blamed the wife, that is abslutely ridiculous. Has everyone forgotten that Cynthia is also married so I find it absurd that the mother would even be supporting him.

@elzbth Honestly I am slighty getting tired of the HW being sad/drinking scenes seriously I think we have only seen him being happy only for two eps when him and JH were in Jeju, can they please give him more to do apart from pining for JH.
With JH I dont think she doesnt give a hoot, but is really trying to make the marriage work.

@triton823 lol I am wondering when the ''no divorce'' rule started as the brother who left seems like he got divorced.

bluedora said: Sheba Tamara Camel said: I think jihye should stay with her husband. 1. she has known him longer. 2. she knows his personality and set around long enough to tolerate it. 3. I think tae wook really loves her and that is the only he knows how to show it.4she just had one night stand and barely knows him (in real life he would not be that bad of guy besides slaping. he cares for her and she something there to stay with for a longtime. sometimes you lust for someone that is imaginary when you know you have the real deal.) i believe if she really told to move away he would leave his family for her and has good job. 4. they should face difficult but he will make sacrifices for her. they stay together and the most have a baby and co parent with one night stand

lettykay said: @elzbth Honestly I am slighty getting tired of the HW being sad/drinking scenes seriously I think we have only seen him being happy only for two eps when him and JH were in Jeju, can they please give him more to do apart from pining for JH.
With JH I dont think she doesnt give a hoot, but is really trying to make the marriage work.

lettykay said: @kacimom about the anchor's mother lets not forget the fact she also blame the wife, that is abslutely ridiculous. Has everyone forgotten that Cynthia is also married so I find it absurd that the mother would even be supporting him.

@elzbth Honestly I am slighty getting tired of the HW being sad/drinking scenes seriously I think we have only seen him being happy only for two eps when him and JH were in Jeju, can they please give him more to do apart from pining for JH.

@triton823 lol I am wondering when the ''no divorce'' rule started as the brother who left seems like he got divorced.

Guest SexyDolceVita

No divorce scene is to set the premise for jh to divorce tw. Trust me, and the new girl is a tool to prove how deep hw's love is for jh.

The niece sideline either has her realising materialism is not everything, so she accepts the geeky looking guy who actually comes from a rich family or she gets knocked up by him, and she starts a family straight from university like her mom.

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130803

AGB

SBS :  Goddess of Marriage
EP11:    8.6%(+0.1) /   8.9%(-0.1)

MBC :  The Scandal
EP11:   14.3%(-1.5) /  15.5%(-2.5)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130803

TNmS

SBS :  Goddess of Marriage
EP11:    9.2%(+0.8) /  11.0%(+1.3)

MBC :  The Scandal
EP11:   14.6%(+0.1) /  16.2%(+0.5)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

With tw, she was standing at the balcony looking outside but with HW she can sleep peacefully. A big difference. What actually annoyed me In this episode is the writer turned TW's character into 180degrees. The prev episode he was shouting n being all rough to jihye while now he is being lovey dovey. And when jihye frens told her they weren't admitted to the party. His reaction was plain as if they are not important anyway. The rating stays but the writer needs to act fast otherwise viewers will be dropping like flies. Like @sexydolcevita said, i hope the appearance of the new girl will make hw realised how deeply he is in love with jihye n how stupid of him to let her go. Same goes to jihye, i want MIL to torture her like there is no tomorrow so she can leave the house ASAP. >:)

Archived