Guest jobogae

Guest SexyDolceVita

I am trying to guess too!

JH seems to say.."What are you thinking about now?"

TW says ..."Me, you....ANG-GU..."

What is ANG-GU?

Anybody knows?

In the beginning of the preview of episode thirty four

Tw says it seems like our marriage is not entirely filled with negative things too.

Meaning there are positive aspects in their marriage too after all.

Jh tells tw, why he keeps saying such things to her? She is trying her best now, isnt she?

Lastly, jh says...how come tw has so many things to say to her.

tw says... towards you...i would like to....

Meaning i would like to ______ you.

The way the korean language sometimes arranges their pronouns and verbs is a little like the french.

The actual sentence tw uses here is:

i, you, would like to....

That is the actual meaning of what tw said.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have watched this drama for 33 episodes and 30 of them I have been asking myself why, From my perceptive JH has never loved TW hers was always the dilemma of keeping the promise she made to marry him or follow her heart. She chose the promise. In a ll fairness she tried to live up to that promise but the lunatic Kang family would not let her. The mother of said clan seems to derive a perverted pleasure of destroying any attempt at happiness her children might find. While the father pretends that it's women issue's. 
TW knows that his wife is suffering and all he does is suggest that she toughen up while he stays at work till the wee hours to avoid being party to the mess going on in his home. DIL#2 was stronger than JH so she survived her years in the nut house and is now in a position to ignore the crazy MIL. I was glad to see that she really did care for her husband and that it was not all about the money.
Before I show how nuts this drama is starting to make me I will stop with this last observation, JH sister seems to be the only one who marriage is even close to being normal and I enjoy her screen time the most.

Guest SexyDolceVita

What TW can do to give JH happiness...

Tw can give an ultimatum to his parents, esp. his father.

Either he and jh can leave the kang family estate and live on their own, run their own lives without interference from his parents.

Meaning if his father doesnt want them to divorce, he should be allowed to leave their family estate...with jh to start a stress free new life for both of them.

Forbid the divorce, his father shall lose a son.

OR

He will remain at the kang family estate as their son but he should be allowed to divorce jh.

Allow the divorce, his father shall keep a son by his side.

If his father doesnt agree to either option, tw will divorce jh and leave kang family for good.

I think this is the LAST effective thing tw can do for jh.

Tw's last chance to provide happiness for jh.

What do you guys think?

I think in episode 34 or 35, tae wook will use my ultimatum scenario to divorce ji hye successfully....

Let's see if im right this time!

I dunno, I personally think the writer doesn't like TW much either. She's made him a hugely useless and weak husband. I couldn't believe he went RUNNING home when his parents called. You gotta be kidding me! His wife is passed out in the hospital but he goes flying home when instructed? Pfffftttt 
Then he stands there and lets both parents yell, berate and belittle both he and his wife. And tell him to drag her home and stop embarrassing the family. What does he say? "Yes" AND HE DOES IT. 
I've never seen a more useless man in my life. The conversation in the car was revolting - why is JH apologizing to TW? For what? And he says "Did you grow up? Then this experience wasn't all bad. But don't make me go through this again." WHAT? 
tumblr_m4vkso0rmg1qj3ir1.gif

this drama teaches us of reality bites.. alot of girls dreaming of marrying a man from a wealthy family but actually its not really a simple happy ending because of the inlaws the mother and father or the difference of life between 2 families.. the perfect life should be the both are INLOVE and i heard in Korea there are alot of Divorce cases as they are now the leading Country of Divorce cases this drama gives lessons to all married couple to at least tryyy their very best to save their marriage since marriage is not a Joke and should be treasured once you are married like what JiHye Father said at least tried up to the very end so that no regrets later on .. i have a friend married with 2 kids and married life has its ups and down married a guy similar to Tae Wook ( not chaebol ) a little well off good looking man that accepted her like Ji Hye she says what its in her mind ( gave up work since their family all daughter inlaw are now plain housewives ) tho the difference the hubby not too busy he makes time for his family but do started rough with his family esp his mother as she doesnt like her in the beginning but thru adjusting and being honest with her feelings towards his family later on they accepted and the mother inlaw is now like a mother to to her nd would defend her if had a fight with the husband.. really we should appreciate this drama all of us married women we had a "special man" before our husbands the exbf we kinda look back and made us smile but in the end we must stay loyal to our husband and kids this is life same for the husbands for sure there is 1 exgf that lingers in their mind secretly but this is reality of a married couple as long as there is love, respect and affection all the rollercoaster ride will be easy to ride :)another real story there HW and SK relationship i have a friend she loves her husband more than the guy love him ( we hated him bcoz we know he doesnt love her that much but our friend insisted ) she even spend more than the guy in their wedding the girl is richer than the guy but after long years they are now separated why??? bcoz all those years ( no child ) she tried to love his husband but in the end she felt it wasnt enough and the guy seems trying to return her love still she cannot felt the love and is something missing she tired of trying her best to love the guy and she is the one left his husband and said its over and tho its hurts you guys know what happend? the guy is like HW the guy just froze its different if the man really love the girl its a different effort its now y got separated but only almost a year the guy already courting another woman and then after a 1 yr  !/2 the new girl got pregnant and my friend is still lonely and cant move on and now is 2years they got separated.. she said she should NOT force herself to a guy if he didnt 100% love her she WASTED a lot of years she thought he can learn to love her back if she showered him with love but in the end its hard .. (  reminder Women are more easier to woo the feelings but Men is harder too woo when his heart already have other love )
sorry for the long essay hehe.. i seldom post so please forgive me its just that i saw different posts that they are angry of the writer i just want to justify and defend her because all in this drama really does happen in real/married life i have many friends all of us married and different stories as we gather once in awhile  THE AJUMMA with the former NEWScaster husband i had a friend like her too so giving to his husband even he already been caught with other women still dedicated mom we often tell her to fight back but very afraid of his husband in the END the husband left her now she (working mom) is raising her 2 kids alone the guy now is returning for he lost his job but in the end she still currently thinking about it ( i am not making all stories all these are true and honestly say its true ) i have 7 friends married so imagine the 7 life story of us all ooppps 8 including me. thank you for patiently reading hope i shared a lesson for all those single women out there dreaming of their ideal husband to be.. what is important is that the guy should truly love you and you truly love the guy you are marrying, to make the marriage last both effort should be made :)

SexyDolceVita said:

What TW can do to give JH happiness...

Tw can give an ultimatum to his parents, esp. his father.

Either he and jh can leave the kang family estate and live on their own, run their own lives without interference from his parents.

Meaning if his father doesnt want them to divorce, he should be allowed to leave their family estate...with jh to start a stress free new life for both of them.

Forbid the divorce, his father shall lose a son.

OR

He will remain at the kang family estate as their son but he should be allowed to divorce jh.

Allow the divorce, his father shall keep a son by his side.

If his father doesnt agree to either option, tw will divorce jh and leave kang family for good.

I think this is the LAST effective thing tw can do for jh.

Tw's last chance to provide happiness for jh.

What do you guys think?

tessieroo said: I dunno, I personally think the writer doesn't like TW much either. She's made him a hugely useless and weak husband. I couldn't believe he went RUNNING home when his parents called. You gotta be kidding me! His wife is passed out in the hospital but he goes flying home when instructed? Pfffftttt 
Then he stands there and lets both parents yell, berate and belittle both he and his wife. And tell him to drag her home and stop embarrassing the family. What does he say? "Yes" AND HE DOES IT. 
I've never seen a more useless man in my life. The conversation in the car was revolting - why is JH apologizing to TW? For what? And he says "Did you grow up? Then this experience wasn't all bad. But don't make me go through this again." WHAT? 

@Thaila - yes!!! I think the writer really like TW more than HW.  Remember TW was in another drama the writer wrote.  I think there is favoritism here!!!

Yes, obviously it looks one - sided... and it doesn't look like jh, hw, tw are involved in a triangle relationship after epi 20 perhaps...there was no competition from hw...the writer simply ignored & left him out...made him miserable & a pathetic figure... Lsw could make a better chemistry with Nsm just like in epi 1 if he had been given more scenes together with her...no doubt about it...

Guest celinejoy

marjj said: this drama teaches us of reality bites.. alot of girls dreaming of marrying a man from a wealthy family but actually its not really a simple happy ending because of the inlaws the mother and father or the difference of life between 2 families.. the perfect life should be the both are INLOVE and i heard in Korea there are alot of Divorce cases as they are now the leading Country of Divorce cases this drama gives lessons to all married couple to at least tryyy their very best to save their marriage since marriage is not a Joke and should be treasured once you are married like what JiHye Father said at least tried up to the very end so that no regrets later on .. i have a friend married with 2 kids and married life has its ups and down married a guy similar to Tae Wook ( not chaebol ) a little well off good looking man that accepted her like Ji Hye she says what its in her mind ( gave up work since their family all daughter inlaw are now plain housewives ) tho the difference the hubby not too busy he makes time for his family but do started rough with his family esp his mother as she doesnt like her in the beginning but thru adjusting and being honest with her feelings towards his family later on they accepted and the mother inlaw is now like a mother to to her nd would defend her if had a fight with the husband.. really we should appreciate this drama all of us married women we had a "special man" before our husbands the exbf we kinda look back and made us smile but in the end we must stay loyal to our husband and kids this is life same for the husbands for sure there is 1 exgf that lingers in their mind secretly but this is reality of a married couple as long as there is love, respect and affection all the rollercoaster ride will be easy to ride :)another real story there HW and SK relationship i have a friend she loves her husband more than the guy love him ( we hated him bcoz we know he doesnt love her that much but our friend insisted ) she even spend more than the guy in their wedding the girl is richer than the guy but after long years they are now separated why??? bcoz all those years ( no child ) she tried to love his husband but in the end she felt it wasnt enough and the guy seems trying to return her love still she cannot felt the love and is something missing she tired of trying her best to love the guy and she is the one left his husband and said its over and tho its hurts you guys know what happend? the guy is like HW the guy just froze its different if the man really love the girl its a different effort its now y got separated but only almost a year the guy already courting another woman and then after a 1 yr  !/2 the new girl got pregnant and my friend is still lonely and cant move on and now is 2years they got separated.. she said she should NOT force herself to a guy if he didnt 100% love her she WASTED a lot of years she thought he can learn to love her back if she showered him with love but in the end its hard .. (  reminder Women are more easier to woo the feelings but Men is harder too woo when his heart already have other love )
sorry for the long essay hehe.. i seldom post so please forgive me its just that i saw different posts that they are angry of the writer i just want to justify and defend her because all in this drama really does happen in real/married life i have many friends all of us married and different stories as we gather once in awhile  THE AJUMMA with the former NEWScaster husband i had a friend like her too so giving to his husband even he already been caught with other women still dedicated mom we often tell her to fight back but very afraid of his husband in the END the husband left her now she (working mom) is raising her 2 kids alone the guy now is returning for he lost his job but in the end she still currently thinking about it ( i am not making all stories all these are true and honestly say its true ) i have 7 friends married so imagine the 7 life story of us all ooppps 8 including me. thank you for patiently reading hope i shared a lesson for all those single women out there dreaming of their ideal husband to be.. what is important is that the guy should truly love you and you truly love the guy you are marrying, to make the marriage last both effort should be made :)

tessieroo said: I dunno, I personally think the writer doesn't like TW much either. She's made him a hugely useless and weak husband. I couldn't believe he went RUNNING home when his parents called. You gotta be kidding me! His wife is passed out in the hospital but he goes flying home when instructed? Pfffftttt 

What I want to know if why isn't anyone helping HW at all.  Yes, he is sitting in jail but the prosecutor is nowhere around. Is he going to be charge or not?? So what gives here. The mom visited him - no action.  SK visited him - no action.  :-/ :-/    Again - nothing.  We are wasting two episodes here just going over JH/TW on what to do with this crazy marriage.  I really hate this wait and I bet you some swamp land in Mississippi that they will wait until the last 10 minutes of episode 36 before we have an ending (and which I won't like). 

SexyDolceVita said:Tw asks her why is she not answering Tw then asks jh why is she so obedient after she returned from the hospital? This is not her. He doesnt find her as charming as her old self anymore. He tells her to treat him like she used to treat him. Meaning be opinionated, be fiesty, challenge his views, have her own thoughts.... 

Guest SexyDolceVita

Ji Hye's personality transformations & treatment of Tae Wook

Episode 1 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, can't be bothered with Tae Wook

Episode 2 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, frustrated with Tae Wook's inability to think from her perspective. Later decides to go along with Tae Wook to continue their wedding plans, but she keeps a safe intimate distance with him.

Episode 3 --> displays understanding towards Tae Wook and his family, treats TW like usual before they broke up earlier.

Episode 4 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW and his mother for treating her like a lower class product.

Episode 5 --> avoids Tae Wook like he is the plague, her heart is moving away from Tae Wook towards Hyun Woo

Episode 6 --> avoids Tae Wook like he is the plague, her heart is moving away from Tae Wook towards Hyun Woo, finally relents to meet TW for another showdown, tries to be cordial towards Tae Wook on a civil and rational level, opinionated and tries to negotiate for a little breathing space with TW.

Episode 7 --> tries to be cordial towards Tae Wook on a civil and rational level, her heart is moving away from Tae Wook towards Hyun Woo

Episode 8 --> her heart is moving away from Tae Wook towards Hyun Woo, adamantly refuses TW's intimate advances towards her and stays firm in her decision to keep a civil distance from TW

Episode 9 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW's discovery of her infidelity, quarrels with TW regarding the early postponement and cancellation of their wedding

Episode 10 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW for forcing her to marry him despite her infidelity, tries to lay down the stones first for TW to understand she has no confidence to be the loving wife, DIL, mother for him, finally accepts TW after seeing him putting in effort to win her heart, marries TW with a seemingly resigned to her fate expression

Episode 11 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated but slowly begins to accept TW on a physically intimate level

Episode 12 --> mellows her attitude towards TW and tries to do her best in her role as TW's wife, still retains her feisty, self-centred and opinionated nature

Episode 13 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, and a little unpassionate towards TW's intimacy advances but still mellows her attitude towards TW

Episode 14 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, displays a slight doubt of confidence in TW's ability to solve her continuing her job issue

Episode 15 --> accepts TW's intimate advances and shows a caring and understanding side towards TW but still retains her feisty, self-centred, opinionated self, and is angry towards TW for not returning home to help her negotiate her job issue with his parents, and let her get insulted by HJ

Episode 16 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW and his family for forcing their materialistic and superficial values on her

Episode 17 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, frustrated towards TW for sandwiching her between him and his mom

Episode 18 --> mentally and emotionally breaks down while being feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW and his family for forcing her to quit her job, she really detests any of TW's physical touch at this point, aloof and cold towards TW after a long day's chores

Episode 19 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW's family, namely HJ and MIL, is fed up in having frequent quarrels with TW. But after seeing how TW has displayed his understanding of her suffering in the past year by arranging their 1-year long trip to New York, JH shows a grateful side of hers and is willing to connect with TW on a physical level. She truly thinks she and TW are going to have a blissful married life soon.

Episode 20 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, independent and is more affectionate towards TW because she wants to have a new beginning with him. But utter disappointment quickly arrives and she feels neglected and pushed aside by TW due to his family matters.

Episode 21 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW for not being understanding towards the reasons behind her drinking incident. She blew her top at him because he was the one who blew his top at her for drinking two bottles of wine. Aloof and cold towards TW.

Episode 22 --> mellowed down but is dead pan in her outlook of her own life within Kang family, self-centred, opinionated, and is aloof and cold towards TW even though she does her duties towards him as a wife

Episode 23 --> mellowed down her attitude towards TW as she is hoping he will allow Yeon Soo to stay in their house for a while....BUT...JH goes berserk and breaks down uncontrollably after Yeon Soo runs away in fear of MIL and MIL thrashing her dining table and her property in her bedroom, namely her precious books and laptop. Dead pan and totally lost hope in her married life with TW, JH adamantly asks for a divorce from him.

Episode 24 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated, angry towards TW for not willing to divorce her because he is ONE SELFISH MAN, who is USELESS IN PROTECTING HER INTERESTS FROM HIS FAMILY. But she couldn't get her way with TW because he is seriously and adamantly set on giving their marriage a second try. JH is feeling hopeless and helpless. No one in Kang family is able to help her, not even her own husband.

Episode 25 --> mellowed down during and after her hospitalization, feels sorry towards Tae Wook that he has to be scolded by Ji Sun, understanding towards TW's position between his mom and her. Basically JH has no energy to be her usual self anymore. Keyword is mentally and physically weak and exhausted.

Episode 26 --> mellowed down after her hospitalization and is civil with Tae Wook because he is still her husband and he still cares for her but he is acting a little weird.

Episode 27 --> mellowed down after her hospitalization, and is civil with Tae Wook. Her feisty, self-centred, opinionated self surfaces when she tries to tell TW she doesn't want to go back home with him but TW still manages to cut their conversations off all the time, both face to face and on the phone call. Not that physically receptive towards TW's hug at this juncture because she simply has no mood to do so at this point.

Episode 28 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated self surfaces fully when quarreling with TW over her refusal to return home with him but TW cuts their quarrel off by giving her a 1-week ultimatum and drives off, without giving her a chance to conclude their conversation. JH feels an immense amount of frustration and anger towards TW. Later, she points out TW is spoiling MinJung and thanks him, albeit a little sarcastically, for telling her he is really tired to be living with a woman like her. After the 4-party encounter at SK's bridal shop, JH is bewildered and feeling hopeless that TW actually doubted her loyalty towards him. While walking home, JH seems to be resolute in making up her mind to divorce TW.

Episode 29 --> feisty, self-centred, opinionated self surfaces fully! JH is very firm in her decision to divorce TW. They have a show down at the playground and while JH has stated her reasons for not wanting to live with TW anymore, TW still manages to turn the situation around in his favour by using JH's father's objection and advice to maintain their marriage for another 2 years. JH is feeling exasperated at TW's insistence to work on their marriage again for another 2 years. She is upfront with TW that she has no confidence at all to win MIL but he says let's see who will win then. Onset of JH's low self confidence, depression and insomnia begins here.

Episode 30 --> deadpan and mellowed down dramatically after deciding to return home with TW. Quite aloof and cold towards TW during MinJung's wedding but mainly civil with him. She goes back to her usual refusal of TW's physical touch in the car ride home. Anxiety, depression and insomnia continue to develop further as she returns to Kang family estate and faces MIL. Lost hope and confidence in her upcoming life in Kang family and tries to turn away when TW tries to be intimate with her. But he puts in effort to let her know he really misses her. A little moved by TW's sincerity, JH begins to be receptive towards TW's physical touch. Yes, they slept together that night. But the demon of insomnia starts to overwhelm JH slowly.

Episode 31 --> deadpan and mellowed down. Still has deep fears of Kang family's FIL and MIL's behaviour towards her or in front of her. Insomnia sets in. JH's heart begins to move closer towards TW as he displays care and concern for her over the phone and his promise to return home to her that night. But when he is a no show and JH cannot sleep at all, she proactively calls TW and begs him to return home to her, she needs him badly at that moment. JH is emotionally dependent towards TW by now.

Episode 32 --> deadpan and mellowed down. JH is visibly slightly happy to see Yeon Soo, Tae Hyun and their baby having a blissful family moment at the hospital. Determined to conquer her insomnia, so she can perhaps get her health back in order to have her own baby with TW, JH seeks psychiatric help and gets tranquilisers for her emotional and mental problems. Insomnia sets in full blown, and getting increasingly helpless each time she wakes up after popping a pill, JH takes more pills in a bid to have a good night's sleep. But the accidental result is a near tragedy for JH and TW.

Episode 33 --> deadpan and seemingly mentally weak, JH is extremely upset at her tendency to create trouble for TW and his family. Upon seeing how exhausted TW is due to her second hospitalisation and accidental overdose, JH feels extremely apologetic towards him and finally realises how much this man has suffered because of her and how much this man loves her. All traces of her feisty, opinionated and self-centred nature seem to be wiped out during that stomach flushing procedure in the ER. Appreciating how understanding TW has been towards her, JH decides to give all of herself to him and be a good wife to him. Any thoughts of divorce were thrown out of the window. This results in a dull and obedient JH, who just wants TW to be happy and be less tiring because of a woman like her. Doors of JH's heart are opening up for TW to enter now but TW is now hesitant because he seems to realise JH's true self and heart are shrinking slowly due to the stressful environment his family has created for her. JH is now fully emotionally dependent on TW and sees him as the only anchor in her life now.

To be continued... SIGH...

Guest SexyDolceVita

Episode 34 (speculated interpretations)

At the high class restaurant,
TW spots JH dozing off in her seat.
He sighs and feels heart wrenching to see her like this.
He walks into the restaurant and stops to look at her...
He walks towards her and gently wakes her up by touching her elbow.
JH wakes up and is startled to find TW staring at her...
She says oh tae wook shi...
TW says sorry for being late.
JH says it's okay...she dozed off again because she has nothing to do while waiting.
TW says it's okay?
JH tells TW to sit down..let's have dinner then.
TW says it's okay, let's go home then.
JH asks why?
TW says she seems tired, so let's go home and try to rest...

In the car ride back home,
TW and JH sitting in the backseat holding hands
JH is resting her head on TW's left shoulder.
She asks if TW has drunk before he came?
Why he doesn't want to drive home by himself?
TW says no he didn't drink, he just wants to sit with JH?
TW and JH say some stuff...having a heart to heart talk..
She says she doesn't know why she keeps falling asleep all of a sudden..
she cannot sleep at night..and now...
what should she do?
TW comforts her and says slowly, she can overcome this..?

At tw and jh's villa,
JH is sitting by her dresser in a deadpan mode...
half sleeping but half awake.
TW sees JH in this state and is in near tears again..
He walks over to her and suggests they take a stroll in their estate...
JH agrees.

They have a sweet heart to heart talk while taking a stroll by the pond..
TW talks to JH about their marriage...
JH asks him why is he saying such things..?
She has decided to work on their marriage with him as agreed earlier..
she is trying her best, tw should also try his best too...?
TW says she is her usual feisty mode again?
They continue to walk...
then TW asks what kind of marriage did she imagine in the past for herself..and him?
JH says...she imagines both of them working, being busy but very happy...
they have children?
then they get mad at their kids for being mischievous?
(anyways I really don't know!)
TW observes Jh's happy mode...and is in near tears again because he cannot provide her a married life like that...
JH laughs cutely and sweetly and that cracks TW up...who imitates her...
They continue to walk...
then TW asks why JH cannot sleep?
JH says to be truthful, she doesn't know at all.
She doesn't know why she is like that...too.
TW sighs...and they continue to walk..

Jh sits on a bench, looking at TW skipping pebbles on the pond...
She quietly watches from behind and dozes off...
TW is throwing pebbles in the pond...in a frustrated manner.
He sighs and turns around and looks at JH, who has fallen asleep on the bench.
He walks towards her and stands in front of her in near tears...
He looks at JH with love and pain...

JH is sleeping on her bed... while TW is sitting by her...on side of the bed.
He caresses her hair and forehead gently...while silently crying in agony...

TW is seen sitting on a bench at the golf course in early morning.
Seems like he has been up all night doing a lot of thinking.
The security guard drives a bungee and approaches TW, asking him if he wants a ride back to his villa?
TW says he is going back to his villa...
but he walks away..instead of hitching a ride with the security guard.

HJ and FIL are having a serious meeting in the study room at cold castle.
FIL talks a lot about the upcoming judge.
HJ listens and tries to process what FIL is telling her.
Seems like FIL is resigned to the reality of sending TJ to prison.
He tells HJ, who looks worried.

Arrogant Prosecutor is frustrated with Nam Mi Ra for not being co-operative with him.
He blows his temper in his office...
He wants Kyung Min to be arrested as soon as possible!

SK's mom visits HW's mom to talk about SK and HW.
But their meeting turns awry when SK's mom blows her temper at HW's mom.
HW's mom firmly asks SK's mom to leave her house now.
HW's mom goes into her room after that, leaving SK's mom alone in the living room.
SK's mom is upset and is in tears.

SK's mom later has a quarrel with SK at home.
SK is mad at her mom and goes up to her room at once.

JS is having a meeting with her boss.
Her boss tells her he is offering her an opportunity to further her studies in New York for 1 year.
It will be paid for by the company.
He tells her it is a rare opportunity for female staff!
JS says she will think about it.

At home, JS is fed up at seeing the mess her children has created.
Eun Hee arrives at JS' house half drunk and gives JS a fright.
They have a drink later in the living room.

Half drunk, JS takes a bottle of makoli and goes down to look for chang soo at his tent.
She begins to harass him while sitting outside his tent, and she rants to him about her life, her marriage to him...their children and her job...
CS is frustrated and later lets her into the tent.

The next morning, a group of ahjummas are gossiping in front of the tent.
CS and JS hug each other in the tent and wake up...
They get out of the tent in embarrassment.

EH is on her way to work and spots JS and CS exiting the tent together.
EH smiles at this sight.

She walks towards her apartment building and looks at it and...sighs.
She turns around and walks away...but is shocked to see Seung Soo...walking towards her.
AWKWARD.
SS tries to talk to her...
EH talks to him a little..
and walks away...
SS tries to talk to EH again but she ignores him...

Movers are moving MIL's art pieces into a truck at cold castle..
MIL is in FIl's study room and throwing a fit.
He tells her if she wants to keep the art pieces, then be prepared to be imprisoned along with TJ.
MIL is shocked.
She says she cannot go to prison.
HJ arrives at the study and talks to FIL.
MIL is mad...

MIL is seen next all dressed up with her luggage...
she is pulling her luggage towards the door from her room when
the two maids approach her and say smth to her...
about...MIL not being allowed to leave cold castle?
An order given by FIL?
MIL is shocked...and seemingly has a heart attack or stroke?
The maids quickly ask her if she is okay and help her...
But MIL is having problems breathing...?

A disheveled Kyung Min is seen being escorted into the department of justice by the prosecution staff.

TW is walking along the corridor and a staff talks to him,
telling him an investigation has been launched at TJ and his mother...
TW says he understands...

HJ is having a picnic with her daughters and TJ.
TJ is having lots of fun with his daughters...
HJ then takes a walk with TJ...
HJ talks to TJ about why she wanted to marry him...
He says for money...
HJ says yes but elaborates further...
about her poor background and her aspirations...
They walk towards a bridge and they talk further.
HJ says she actually only wants to be the lady of a Group Chairman.
She never wants to be any vice chairman...or any position of the sort...
But...she elaborates further...
TJ listens intently..
I don't know what they talk about at this point..because my streaming lagged...
The last part of this scene is TJ walking away while HJ is standing alone on the bridge in a pensive mood.

Kyung min is being interrogated by the prosecution staff...
Hyun woo emerges from the room and sees Kyung min...
Kyung min breaks down in front of HW and apologises to him.
Hyun woo is visibly concerned for his old friend.

TW is in his office...
his staff tells him the progress of hyun woo's construction corruption case.
Kyung min has been arrested and hyun woo has been released?
TW listens and broods.

HJ is drinking alone in the dining room at night.
JH appears at the dining room with a confused look.
HJ tells JH to sit down and have a drink with her...
JH is hesitant.
HJ says it's fine...and reassures her with some words, it's just a drink...and MIL is not at home.
She pours JH a glass...
she wants to kompei with JH..
JH is hesitant...
but hj tells her to kompei anyways
JH does so.
HJ says it's true...she also doesn't know what is there to kompei for...
kompei that MIL is not at home now? (lol, i'm just guessing...)
HJ then goes on to tell JH why she drinks alcohol..because she is stressed.
She is very tired.
She tells JH about her eight years in Kang family...
she also cannot sleep sometimes...
she was very exhausted too...
she understood what Jh is going through very well..
so if JH cannot sleep in the future, maybe she can drink a glass of alcohol to sleep better? (totally guessing here)
I don't know what they talk for the rest of the scene because my streaming got cut.

JH returns home to her villa in a good mood.
TW asks her where did she go?
JH says she went to see HJ
TW asks why?
JH says it's girls' talk...guys do not need to know.
She sits down on the sofa and folds towels neatly like a professional housekeeper.
TW looks at the way she does her chores dutifully...and sighs...
He asks JH if she is still writing/reading?
JH says no...not anymore...
TW asks why?
JH says she doesn't have the time...and she doesn't feel like writing/reading anymore...
TW is in near tears now...

He tells JH he needs to speak to her about smth.
JH says what?
TW sits down...on the sofa...and broods...
JH asks him to spit it out...quick tell her what he wants to say to her? It is getting late...she is tired.
TW says...he intends to divorce her. What are her views on this?
JH is shocked and stops folding the towel in her hands.
Her eyes open widely...and looks at TW.
She cannot believe her ears...

The next morning...
TW does his tie in the wardrobe area...in front of the mirror...
JH is still sitting on the sofa stunned.
She didn't sleep at all the whole night.
She looks up and walks to the wardrobe area...
She asks TW why?
Why divorce all of a sudden?
Didn't they agree to work on their marriage for 3 years?

TW says as a matter of factly...he is tired of living with JH?
Didn't JH want to divorce him earlier?
Now he is giving her the divorce she wanted.
JH asks why...?
TW doesn't explain much... but probably gives superficial answers.
He says he will talk to his father that morning.
He coldly tells JH to pack up her clothes and get prepared for the divorce.
JH is shocked...she cannot accept it.
TW walks out of the main door...quickly and coldly..
JH tries to get him to stop..but he just walks off...and the door closes in front of JH.
JH stops in front of the door and is trying to process everything.

TW walks towards cold castle with a weird sense of 110% confidence...
He enters FIL's study room
FIL is brooding in his chair, visibly stressed and crestfallen.
TW enters and says it's him.
FIL says what?
TW says he needs to talk to him about smth.
FIL says what?
TW says...it's about him and Ji Hye..
FIL says...what about you two?
TW says...i am divorcing JH.
FIL stands up and says ..WHAT?
TW repeats his sentence..I am divorcing JH.
FIL...says...What?
TW's face is firm and resolute, while FIL is shocked and worried!

Moment freezes.
End of Episode 34.

Sorry guys...no preview.

And this streaming is very slow and laggy for me...
So i might miss a few scenes...

Sigh...

So divorce is happening! Finally.

But JH's reaction is....very stunned.
Seems like she is not ready for a divorce at this moment.
JH ah... you are such a poor thing...
Be strong JH... Follow your heart!

See you guys for the last time next weekend!
:(
:((
The End is Next Week.
The End is imminent.
The End is really The End soon.

I'm guessing the production team is already on Jeju Island filming the last episode's scenes now!
Or the next few days...
Hope it will be a great ending people!
Luv you all!

Archived