Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

My prediction for today :

As they mention before JW still in coma, and GS go to Madam Go, I think GS did not give her ability, but Madam Go use GS's ability to talk to her soul client about wedding. and when there is someone in GS's body JW come and kiss her. and they go to dating, and for Hana and HJ........*let me think first..lol

But I think JW aunty already little bit suspicious about Hana, and also our beloved cupid Sec. Kim, how he know about Hana, some one mentioned that maybe because he is psychologist for kids in orphan house where HJ and Hana stayed. But, if he know that HJ and HAna are twins why he didn't tell JW before.

I wonder about protection war between HJ( she said before she need to protect Hana) and GS ( of course her beloved JW). but im sure someday HJ will help GS+JW, because I think Hana want to hurt JW again,.

hmm, also I think aunty of JW didn't know about HJ( HJ's face) 

Still NO preview?

Are u kidding me? I slept at least 10 hours and dreamed of TMS during all this time hoping to see this f**** preview when I wake up but there's NO previewwww!!!

Nevermind, I don't want it anymore. Pff

Does anyone know the brand names and dress names for 2 dresses of one (pink) which was worn by Gong Hyo Jin at the press conference and of one (white with birds) which was worn by Tae Gong Shil at the pool scene. I really really love the dresses and set my eyes on those.
Actually I saw someone posted the brand name of the white one, but I don't remember when and where. 
Thanx in advance.

Anyways, found the pink one, but can't find the white one. :)

Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((
ENJOY!!!
Subbed BTS Ep 10:http://youtu.be/U1slmmCcQ7U

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_H4sXBfFRp8CrmbZJ-Rdireumimolla said: Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((
ENJOY!!!
Subbed BTS Ep 10:

@ireumimolla thank you so much for this

Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((

ENJOY!!!

Subbed BTS Ep 10:http://youtu.be/U1slmmCcQ7U

ireumimolla said: Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((
ENJOY!!!
Subbed BTS Ep 10:

linhthao said: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_H4sXBfFRp8CrmbZJ-Rdireumimolla said: Hello all TMS thread stalkers! During what little free time I had between work, I decided to sub the latest BTS video of EP 10!Because I don't own any professional video editing software, it took me quite awhile to finally encode the subs onto the video. Only thing is I hope it won't be removed quickly else I will cry :((
ENJOY!!!
Subbed BTS Ep 10: