[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest jjsweeter0211

Gong Hyo Jin me2day's update~
Aside from the two pictures have been posts page ago. There are three more tweets~

kkonglove9_6914189418696057696.jpg

매 작품마다 즐거울순없어 하지만 이번에 그런작품을 만나게 된건 내행운이야. 감독님스타일따라 모든스탭들이 친구들처럼 속닥속닥 얘기도나누고 농담도 나누며 모두가 주군의태양을 위해서만 존재해주는것처럼 무한한 애정을 쏟아주고있어. 16 hours ago

.육칠십명의 주군의태양팀 모두가 느껴 우리 아직 헤어지기싫다라고… 방안에선 홍자매가 밤을세고밖에선 감독님과스탭들이 집을 짓고 그안에선 배우들이 그것들을 무기삼아 예술과 잠과의 싸움을해 약속된날이되면 영상화된 드라마를 꿈의공장의문을열고 세상에 내보내는거야… 16 hours ago

그러니 우리 모두를 응원해줘.. 끝까지 즐겁게 완주할수있게 16 hours ago

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

New BTS video is out!!!~~~~The swimming pool scene ^^
tumblr_msciua1hXk1r0n47ho5_250.giftumblr_msciua1hXk1r0n47ho4_250.gif

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=52703170&rtes=y&startDuration=22.07

And another BTS swimming pool scene ~  

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?clipid=52703756&rtes=y&startDuration=14.93

So happy to see two BTS videos in one day ~~~ SBS, please release more hehe!~

Oh... Am watching he ep 10 for 5 th time. :)  Only now I realized that JW confess to Secretary Kim that "GS is not in his head but some where else. He was very surprised when he realized that but he accept it now ."" wow... JW flighting!!!! :-bd

Just finished watching the last episode with the subs...and oh yeah...GS is not picking up the words that  JJW was saying all throughout ....#the day he comes back from his trip, when he approche GS and ask if shes doin fine the whole week because for him it was like hell ( it means he missed her a lot)...#when GS was about to leave from work nd see's that the CEO's room was still open, peeping by the door and was surprised by JJW then he says something like he is not even a ghost but why is he like this? ( meaning holding on to her - cos GS's bragging that the ghosts are holding on to her ) hehehe...#and shall i say that now its JJW who's reaching out GS with or without ghosts? ....well for me those were the words of confessions already even before the "confession" in the ending part.  
Have good weekend everyone  :)>-

Guest koryandramalover

@jjsweeter0211
i think ive read there is no NG in this scene. they did this in oone go. aiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssh jinja. kekeke

Guest koryandramalover

Guys how are you? still alive? me im dead get backs to life watch epi 10 again and died again HAHAHA
BEST.CONFESSION. EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!
SAJANGNIM YOURE THE MAN. <3

Guest koryandramalover

what theres no TMS nextweek? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO this cannot be. what am i supposed to do. so is it final? this drama will only have 16 episodes? :( 6 episodes to go. aiiissssssssh 

Archived