[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

Actually  I find that the ratings of all of Mon-Tues and Wed-Thurs dramas have dropped slightly this week compared to last week. Probably Chuseok ( Mid-Autumn Festival)- one of the biggest holiday in Korea is coming soon and they are busy preparing for it? Or there might be some other reasons.I am certain that our drama 's popularity is awesome in Korea and it will surely exceed 20% ~ 

And I find this ^^. 
viewimage.php?id=26b5da2feb&no=29bcc427b

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130905

AGB

SBS       :   The Master's Sun
EP10      :   17.3%(+0.5) /  18.5%(+0.2)

KBS2      :   The Blade and Petal
EP20end   :    ---------- /   ---------

MBC       :   Two Weeks
EP10      :    9.9%(+0.4) /  11.3%(+0.7)

CR: AGB Nielsen Korea

I really like the TY friends statements about her being compatible to JW :D
BTW i cant get enough of this
trpsb.gif

OMG that look on SJS face not JW guys that is SJS enjoying the moment to be corny :D I think he held his laugh so much in this scene :D 

And if they got a famous name for adult CHJ from the profile and hair i dont think she is Lee Dae Hae but she may be Shin MInah? Oh curious* 
this episode the uncle was very expressive :D LOL 
AND KIM SHILJANG! Owww i just wanna pinch his cheeks :D He is a permanent character we should have in every drama :D Maybe we should send him to Empire of Gold from the looks of it, the EoG audience need that :D =))

Guest thetimeisright

haha i really wanna see the BTS for the "baby" scene cuz SJS from the side seriously looks like hes gonna laugh LOL and i can only imagine how funny it was to shoot the scene - i swear SJS has never said such a cheesy line in his entire career!!! HAHA
oh and this is from dc gallery: GHJ did such a good job crying in the second to last scene but couldnt help but think this pic is super cute haha ><

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=juguntaeyang&no=11264&page=3

thetimeisright said: haha i really wanna see the BTS for the "baby" scene cuz SJS from the side seriously looks like hes gonna laugh LOL and i can only imagine how funny it was to shoot the scene - i swear SJS has never said such a cheesy line in his entire career!!! HAHA
oh and this is from dc gallery: GHJ did such a good job crying in the second to last scene but couldnt help but think this pic is super cute haha ><

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=juguntaeyang&no=11264&page=3

Guest NEWMARIO

Nationwide/Seoul@20130905

TNmS

SBS       :    The Master's Sun
EP10      :    17.3%(+0.1) /  20.0%(+0.0)

KBS2      :    The Blade and Petal
EP20end   :     not in the table

MBC       :    Two Weeks
EP10      :     9.9%(+0.1) /  10.8%(-0.6)

CR:TNmS Media Korea

although i want them to get palii together,i kind wish that GS plays a little  bit hard to get next like telling he should take care his feelings,since it's his lol  :D:D would love to see his face..u girls should see today's ep with eng subs..before he told her i think i'm in love with u...he was saying crazy things like he will tell her to get lost when he doesn't need her anymore..uri CEO JW is really nappoun.. :(( how can he talk soo easily nappoun nappoun..but u r still soo damnn sexy :\">

Guest Queenbbee

oh, that's great. I watched the sub in viki though it is just 67%. Much better now. Everything happens in a logical way. Now I'm just curious about HJ's strory. Who is the person she has to protect? and why the culprit keeps following JW? Wow, an applause for the writer. Interesting 'till the end :D

I literally spazzed my heart out whilst watching ep 10, which took me 2 hours to complete because of all the stopping and starting and let's not forget the replaying! I was grinning from ear to ear and laughing like a complete loon throughout pretty much every single scene, which I kid you not, had me in stitches! Hong sisters, thank you for delivering the funny!! 
I absolutely heart how we all related to secretary Kim this episode. Seriously, it's like the dude is amongst us on this forum, reading our posts and sharing our obsession over the otp. He's such a fangirl at heart - bless his lil' cotton socks. He's not even hiding it anymore since JW caught him out on it!! LOVE it! Lol 

I even enjoyed the aunt's scene today - more than usual! The fact that it was her turn to be spooked this episode was sheer brilliance. Always loved her interaction with her hubby, but the two of them were epic in pretty much all the scenes today. Loved their witty banter and their priceless expressions, especially when they had that TGS in the room! LOVED the way she dealt with the aunt, especially when she completely turned the tables by not adding up to how the aunt thought she would be over that so called expensive piece of pottery. I do love the way Hong sister's break Kdrama formula, it's so refreshing!! Lol the aunt's reactions were priceless. As for the ghost, though it wasn't greatly significant to the characters affected, I did like what it represented: the breaking of an omen, JW's wedding plans and his notorious curse of his first love. A great way to build up to the end confession. Clearly, his heart has started to beat again since he met GS, I guess he'll just have to start listening to it more often, with her help of course!! Ha!
Ah and GHJ as TGS was just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L today. I mean she was never presented as the tame and timid damsel in distress to begin with but I do love how much sassiness she carried in all her interactions with JW this episode. The fact that he called her up on it was just the icing on the cake. Both were hilarious and so refreshingly upfront, yet still managed to get their wires crossed in the middle of it. Loved every second of their bantering this episode!! TGS is fast becoming my favourite Hong sisters female lead. Love her to bits in this role! 
SJS as JW was equally hilarious and has such a natural comedic timing now that he's more comfortable in his role. I'll never question his ability of doing comedy again. Ever! The man's pure talent alongside GHJ, it seems both bring out the best in each other when acting in the same scene. What a delicious pairing. He was both equally childish and charming this episode, and if anyone can pull the quality off, it's got to be SJS. I love how his character was never presented as a cold hearted chaebol richard simmons of a snob to begin with. He's been good natured from the get go and honest in his interactions with TGS. Not once has he left her in the lurch or allowed her to become a scapegoat, nor has he ever found the opportunity to belittle her intentionally. I love that the respect he holds for her is first on a human level and then develops into something a lot more. Especially in the scene where he so desperately wants to be able to calculate her motives so that he can draw a clear line. I love the way he battles with himself, his heart and his feelings, not to mention the rest of the outside world. He sure knows he wants to protect her though, the fact that he was incensed on her behalf for the way his aunt spoke to her. Ah, brilliant scene. Finally, a hero with a clear mind and heart - he just doesn't know it yet lol! Undoubtedly, he's also looking to become my favourite Hong sisters male lead!! 

Finally, bravo to the Hong sisters and their excellent script writing. The dialogue shined this episode - loaded with meaning, which I know is a trademark of Hong sisters, but was surprisingly lacking in earlier episodes - though only slightly. But this episode was fabulously layered and beautifully heightened the emotions. It helps that their interactions are a lot longer too!! Lol he's no longer telling her to get lost all the time resulting in a lot more witty and meaningful banter!! 
Dammit, now we have to wait another whole week before the next episode airs!! Getting hooked is seriously unhealthy business!! 
(Edit) Note: apologies if any of my observations are too random or vague - I need to re-watch the ep with subs! Lol

Archived