Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

Hey guys!! 

PD Jin-hyuk still fondly remembers the fan project we put together for The Master's Sun!! He mentioned it during his interview with the ladies from Dramabeans! Thought I'd post it here! It's around the 4.28 mark:

• Like 3

Thank you for sharing @namedx! That was truly an amazing collaborative effort on the part of Soompi fans, thanks to the TMS fan project team :) 

And I am so so excited that PD Jin Hyuk and Hong Sisters do have plans for Master's Sun Season 2 (see 0:28 onwards)!!! Please please let it happen soon... truly miss this stellar ensemble!

cr. Dramabeans

• Like 2

Having a bit of a slump at the moment, unsure of what to watch, not much grabbing my attention.....Missing these guys right now, waiting for their individual projects to start and be completed......time to go back to where it all started.....sigh...

Im watching episode 3......

JJW FIGHTING!!     TGS FIGHTING!!

• Like 2

Hey guys!! 

PD Jin-hyuk still fondly remembers the fan project we put together for The Master's Sun!! He mentioned it during his interview with the ladies from Dramabeans! Thought I'd post it here! It's around the 4.28 mark:

OMG that makes me so happy.. I still remember trying to contribute to that book though I was so busy doing my masters.

Having a bit of a slump at the moment, unsure of what to watch, not much grabbing my attention.....Missing these guys right now, waiting for their individual projects to start and be completed......time to go back to where it all started.....sigh...

Im watching episode 3......

JJW FIGHTING!!     TGS FIGHTING!!

It's been a long time for me too... I can't find a drama which makes me think of it 24/7 like Master's Sun did

• Like 1

watched master's sun awhile ago (again, for the nth time...) episodes 1- ending of ep 2,-9-10- ending of ep 11-13-14 and 17....... missed them a lot a lot a lot!!!! LOVED EP 14.....such a nice twist.... 

still feel the same electricity upon seeing the kiss on ep 9 (the kiss in ep 9 was sooo beautiful, the main leads looked really beautiful....with his suit and her blanket, gorgeous....scenic...a real beauty.... and in 11.... if only... he stopped kissing her at 11, ..... looked again at her eyes.... and then lower's his head for a quick rebound....then maybe tae yang would have reacted the way we want her to react.... kissed joo joong won wiith passion.... love the way they cuddle at ep 17......gong hyo jin looked so pretty and so in love in the last episode, she's practically glowing.....she's likes eminating, exuding this aura which is so bright she's literally like the sun..... i couldn't help but fall in love with her.... (and i'm a girl for that matter...) she's so beautiful!!!!

off to repeat the remaining episodes later after. work.....

• Like 2

We are coming to an end of another amazing year, one that has just like whizzed through so quickly.....sigh, so I thought I would return to the old stomping ground after completing TMS for like the ...umpteenth time...and give my thanks again to this wonderful drama for picking me up and brightening up my mood, always....

TMS continues to give me heart flutters and feel-good-moments, every single time and I sit here appreciating how much feels SJS put into his character of JJW...GHJ is always amazing and just seeing these two light up on TMS, WOW, it was such a moment right??....

Even though these two have starred in other projects and collaborations, and we see the platonic-friendly-feels of their characters, TMS absolutely absolutely was different....sigh...

I so miss JJW and TGS, I think it is unfair we did not get the world tour promotion of TMS like many other productions, having the two promote TMS ...hmmmm...but I see perhaps, a TMS season 2 is in the pipeline or is that someones imagination....do you think it would be a return of the real JJW and the real TGS, or would these roles be acted by others?... still, we shall wait and see right...

Thank you TMS for the memories, it has always been a joy and pleasure to return to the Kingdom and play with JJW & TGS....

TMS FIGHTING!!

:D:D

**Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to one and all"....

• Like 1

Happy Thursday, make this video to show my support for Sogong couple lovers, TMS lovers, Ghost fans :), hope the PD keep his words to make  The Master Sun 2 

Part of the video belongs to Sogong Forever, thanks to credit. I compile with pictures as a throwback memories. 

• Like 2

I haven't seen this drama but I've been interested for the longest time. The thing is I cannnnnnot do scary/ghost/horror movies, not even slightly. So could anyone help me out and give me an indication of how scary this drama might be? Like are there any scary faces or pop ups? Thank you!! 

3 hours ago, Jeneees said:

I haven't seen this drama but I've been interested for the longest time. The thing is I cannnnnnot do scary/ghost/horror movies, not even slightly. So could anyone help me out and give me an indication of how scary this drama might be? Like are there any scary faces or pop ups? Thank you!! 

I'd suggest not watching the series or at least not the first episode. The series starts out in the dark with a rather scary face popping up. There are scary faces throughout, although the start is the worst. I actually dropped it right after the starting scene because there was another dark rainy scene with scary ghost popping up. I only came back later and loved it, but not that starting scene.

• Like 1

On 4/3/2016 at 8:09 PM, Jeneees said:

May have a few scary faces and pop ups but its mainly a romance theme with mystery, comedy and some of the best feel good moments

• Like 2

On 4/10/2016 at 7:50 PM, mabelialong said:

watching descendat of the sun ep 13... the sun necklace that yoo si jin gave to doctor kang kinda remind me to master's sun necklace 13000188_1266908066657381_58511995852993

@mabelialong YESSS!! I thought the same thing first time I saw it. AAAAH I miss Joo Goon and Taeyang so much :(

• Like 1