Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

Guest mary888

wow, impressed in first ep...the girl silly cute

I finally came around to watch this and I loved it! Everything is very well executed. So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin are perfect together, amazing chemistry. Became an instant fan of Gong Hyo Jin's watching this drama. Just so much love for this drama. They need to reunite already. Joo Joong Won is an awesome lead, definitely one of the best male leads ever in history. This drama has definitely become a favorite of mine :) 

• Like 4

Embedded image permalink

So Ji Sub is going to cameo in Hong's Sister new Drama - Warm & Cosy. 

Do you think he will be reprising his role as Joo Joong Won?? Can't Wait. 

Catch So Ji Sub tonight's episode! 

• Like 4

So Ji Sub Transforms into Joo-goon on Jeju Island for ′Warm and Cozy′

RatingRating moreOne Star

Having worked with the Hong Sisters in Master′s Sun, So Ji Sub made a surprise cameo appearance in MBC′s upcoming drama, Warm and Cozy

On May 13, Warm and Cozy released photos of So Ji Sub during the recent filming in Jeju Island on May 7.

So Ji Sub Transforms into Joo-goon on Jeju Island for ′Warm and Cozy′

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/92503/so-ji-sub-transforms-into-joo-goon-on-jeju-island-for-warm-and-cozy  

• Like 4

OMG YAY! We’ll be seeing So Jisub as Joogoon tonight! Can’t wait! It bring back all the TMS’s feels!! If only Taeyang could join as well. Anyway, it’s so funny that Joogoon is running a café in Jeju Island. What happened to his Kingdom Mall? Did he move to Jeju Island for retirement? 

• Like 5

So wonderful to see all the JJW moments all over again.....and still, this character makes hearts flutter....sigh!! Though JJW appeared only for a moment in 'Warm and Cosy'...the beauty of seeing that famous "kkyejo" re-surface.....daebak!!

Thanks to TMS old and new fans....just finished watching TMS yet again....(Oh My Life....)....and still, I adore it each and every time.....sigh!!

TMS FIGHTING!!:D:D

So wonderful to see all the JJW moments all over again.....and still, this character makes hearts flutter....sigh!! Though JJW appeared only for a moment in 'Warm and Cosy'...the beauty of seeing that famous "kkyejo" re-surface.....daebak!!

Thanks to TMS old and new fans....just finished watching TMS yet again....(Oh My Life....)....and still, I adore it each and every time.....sigh!!

TMS FIGHTING!!:D:D

• Like 3

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars

6 Times K-Drama Actors Unabashedly Adored Their Co-Stars

1. So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin- “She is so lovable.”

ThatFarGone017_zps4d6c642a

In a promotion interview with SBS’s “One Night of TV Entertainment” for their drama, “Master’s Sun,” So Ji Sub describes what is it is like to work with her. He says: “She is so lovable. When she is acting, she has a unique breathing sound and cute, lovable expressions.”

Gong Hyo Jin So Ji Sub interview

In the same interview, So Ji Sub describes his surprise at her ability to just approach him when most people are afraid to. “She is very comfortable to be with.”

Gong Hyo Jin also reveals that So Ji Sub got her a fan to use while waiting to film since it is so hot outside. Look at him smiling shyly when she mentions it.

Source: YouTube/SBSNOW

http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/09/6-times-k-drama-actors-unabashedly-adored-their-co-stars/

• Like 1

"There's no cure in the Master's Sun Syndrome."

To my fellow Filipinos, please do watch the kilig throwback of our drama and join the Twitter party as well. Thanks!^_^

• Like 1

Congratulations TMS!....Cant believe it has been 2 years already.....@cutie_let_let.....thank you so much always, good to see the familiar crowd still here appreciating and embracing this amazing drama....(and some will say....)....that got us started really....that brought us here from all walks of life.....The Masters Sun....kamsahmnida..!!

Even after two years, TMS continues to be spoken about and embraced and even though these two adoringly beautiful individuals have moved on to so much more individually, their collaboration in The Masters Sun will never be forgotten.....absolutely....!!

And when there are instances in our lives where we may need a pick up or a feel good moment, isnt it beautiful that we can always re-visit TMS and grasp that time again when all the flutters, the feels, the breathless moments, the tears, the smiles, the hopes, the joy...ahhhh.......to strengthen us again just so we can smile and then return to real life contented.....!!

Thank you so much The Masters Sun......My life has changed forever......FIGHTING!!:):)

• Like 3

Congratulations TMS!....Cant believe it has been 2 years already.....@cutie_let_let.....thank you so much always, good to see the familiar crowd still here appreciating and embracing this amazing drama....(and some will say....)....that got us started really....that brought us here from all walks of life.....The Masters Sun....kamsahmnida..!!

I always visit our thread even though I feel alone most of the time. Hehe~

• Like 2

20 Things every K-drama fan wishes would happen to them in real life

Do you ever wish your life was like a K-drama with all its sweet, romantic, over-the-top, and dramatic moments? Well, you're not alone! Here are 20 things that every K-drama fan has wished for while watching classic K-drama scenes. 

15. Rooftop kiss under the stars or city lights, like this one in Master's Sun? Yes, please! 

5e4d8fc2-1cbd-47a5-94ed-de999fa0b0ea.jpg

Source

• Like 2