Quantcast
Jump to content
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

Recommended Posts

Knock. Knock. It's been awhile since I've stopped by this page. I miss watching TMS.
I tried rewatching it a couple of weeks ago but got stuck.
I think I have the heart to rewatch again. Will definitely do it soon.

Hi to the faithful SoGongers! @chakita babe @mywebfoot @liddi @azzurri @tomoyo1010

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mywebfoot

@pnaysurfer HI!!!!  Still around, still hoping somewhere in a tiny corner of our hearts?
@sunset90 LOL at the idea of a tamil speaking SJS! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mywebfoot said: @pnaysurfer HI!!!!  Still around, still hoping somewhere in a tiny corner of our hearts?
@sunset90 LOL at the idea of a tamil speaking SJS! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mywebfoot

And now a tamil-spouting Lee Min Ho has joined my mental image of SJS speaking tamil. Love it. But agree, why would anyone dub over that lovely voice scolding "Kyo joh!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sunset90, @mywebfootSJS does not sound any better speaking in Malay or Mandarin... trust me. Snoozeworthy in Malay and oh-so-flat in Mandarin. GHJ's dubbed voice is equally bad... rattling off like wild horses were chasing her in Malay, and screechy in Mandarin. Sampled both versions in Ep12's rooftop scene, and I ended up scrambling for the audio switch button to listen to the incomparable original.
@pnaysurfer84Hi there! Do come and join us... it's good to see this thread still alive, albeit understandably slower than in its heyday. Shows that there is still love on the thread for TMS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mywebfoot said: And now a tamil-spouting Lee Min Ho has joined my mental image of SJS speaking tamil. Love it. But agree, why would anyone dub over that lovely voice scolding "Kyo joh!" 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG OMG OMG @mywebfoot
Can you believe that today I switched on the tv and went to the channel which was airing Korean dramas (Heirs was going on) .. and it was the first episode of Master's Sun !! Talk about coincidence... I was seriously freaked out... 
So Ji Sub's tamil dub seriously is so crappy I want to go stalk dubber and tell him to Kyo Joh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my sis and I am watching one episode per day... 
And today my sis said: "It would be better to watch atleast 2 episodes per day =))... You know what would happen next, But what about me? :'( I feel like watching the next episode =))" 
I'm ready to marathon the whole thing again to be honest... if only she knew that =)) ... Too bad she has to go to college tom morn... so I said NO (I'm a strict sister =)) ) Besides we had to wait a week for episodes... I'm being very lenient =))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest mywebfoot

@sunset90 you are an excellent sister. You brought her into the SUN to meet the MASTER. She should swear sisterly allegiance forever. :)
Funny side story:One day last week, a classmate decided to do a presentation on cancer. In his opening slide, he said" Cancer is a favorite kdrama trope", showing pictures of kdrama characters in hospital bed.... except that one of them was Joo Joong Won in his coma scene and I wanted to leap up and yell, "THAT'S WRONG! He was in a COMA! Because he saved his lady love from a STABBING! and He was not SICK, he was busy roaming the spiritual REALMS!"
Think that will get me an A?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@mywebfoot said: @sunset90 you are an excellent sister. You brought her into the SUN to meet the MASTER. She should swear sisterly allegiance forever. :)
Funny side story:One day last week, a classmate decided to do a presentation on cancer. In his opening slide, he said" Cancer is a favorite kdrama trope", showing pictures of kdrama characters in hospital bed.... except that one of them was Joo Joong Won in his coma scene and I wanted to leap up and yell, "THAT'S WRONG! He was in a COMA! Because he saved his lady love from a STABBING! and He was not SICK, he was busy roaming the spiritual REALMS!"
Think that will get me an A?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My sister is so curious to know what TGS told to JJW about "the thing that is attached to Minister Kim's daughter" =)) .. The mystery unsolved... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aaa1188

Ok, I am rewatching the master's sun to get over Hajina .... o boy, what difference a good script and a "not so good" script made....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Back with Get Lost gif #4 
tumblr post link

tumblr_nmc89biihz1rdufa9o1_400.giftumblr_nmc89biihz1rdufa9o2_400.giftumblr_nmc89biihz1rdufa9o3_540.gif

Master’s Sun 꺼져 gif series: #4

This scene is priceless. JJW is annoyed that TGS hints that Kang Candy is the one she likes. 

He so wants to irritate her hahahha. 

How she hates him saying  꺼져 and how we love it !! :) 



  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved this scene... "His please just go away.. I need my personal space ... "


Caption: Sometimes you just want your alone time,but your parents keep telling you something…

(He nailed it as usual :)
Parents stop to listen to what you just said... 
tumblr_nmswc7rdgt1rdufa9o1_540.gif

And they still try to open their mouth to say something... tumblr_nmswc7rdgt1rdufa9o2_540.gif


@sojisubaddicted That story was hilarious isn't it? But It would very nice to see Joo JOong won in my class  ;))... 
We would be daydreaming about JJW and suddenly the presentation has JJW in it, I'd be like someone is exposing my daydream =)) .. 
@mywebfoot would have been like this in class: 
 "THAT'S WRONG! He was in a COMA! Because he saved his lady love from a STABBING! and He was not SICK, he was busy roaming the spiritual REALMS!" ... 
Oh damn this is a class .. I should control myself... tumblr_nluvthz1k71rdufa9o8_r1_250.gif
I should control myself =))
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I fell into the blackhole of Master's Sun. The funny thing is I didn't even see it coming. 
So, after spending an entire year studying for an important exam that I took in December, I decided to catch up on Kdrama since I pay for Dramafever. I started watching several well received drama including My Love From Anther Planet and I Can Hear Your Voice and then I discovered Master's Sun. I honestly don't know how I ended up watching this drama like ten times or so in the past two months and I don't get bored at all. The conversations, particularly between JJW and TGS, are so entertaining in many ways. I can't believe how hard I've fallen for this couple. Now I'm trying to ease myself off this drama by watching American shows instead because just hearing the Korean language makes me only want to watch Master's Sun. I think I need rehab from Master's Sun. 7f5341cc.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

celebrianna said: I think I fell into the blackhole of Master's Sun. The funny thing is I didn't even see it coming. 
So, after spending an entire year studying for an important exam that I took in December, I decided to catch up on Kdrama since I pay for Dramafever. I started watching several well received drama including My Love From Anther Planet and I Can Hear Your Voice and then I discovered Master's Sun. I honestly don't know how I ended up watching this drama like ten times or so in the past two months and I don't get bored at all. The conversations, particularly between JJW and TGS, are so entertaining in many ways. I can't believe how hard I've fallen for this couple. Now I'm trying to ease myself off this drama by watching American shows instead because just hearing the Korean language makes me only want to watch Master's Sun. I think I need rehab from Master's Sun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...