Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

I'm making the 꺼져 gif series :) 

Caption: Can't blame the doll for trying... Who wouldn't want to sit beside So Ji Sub? 

tumblr_nl21agkC651rdufa9o2_r1_540.gif

Master's Sun  꺼져 gif series #2

tumblr_nl6mrjwy3D1rdufa9o1_540.gif

tumblr_nl6mrjwy3D1rdufa9o2_540.gif

Caption: How can someone not adore such a guy? 꺼져 to all the ghosts! My lady gotta sleep!! Awww *_*

Sigh....having one of those miss you much SoGong moments......Im watching TMS again at the moment, up to episode 6...and as I watch this again, I am having mixed emotions....I feel sad for these two when I watch it, and then happy that their chemistry on screen makes me believe again....sigh! What these two brought to the screen, was absolutely nomu nomu nomu beautiful and real.........sigh!!
As I watch TMS again, I can feel the butterflies churning, the tears forming, the heart thumping....I absolutely LOVE TMS....I thought watching other great dramas, would lessen my emotions, but alas no, the feelings are still as strong as ever....
In episode 4, at the 'party', after TGS has just told TYR to ignore the 'ghost' and JJW purposely bumps into her....the sweet banter they have together of nonsensical meaningless gibberish, is so......beautiful, because their body language is just so....adoringly cute!!....BUT then when JJW shouts at her for 'lying' to him making up stories just to make him feel better....WOW...that moment still affects me hard....absolutely...!!
Dont know what it is about TMS that keeps me coming back for more....it was such a fantastic drama back in 2013 and it will always be treasured as one of the best ones...Of course, the gorgeous SJS had a lot to do with it....and kudos to the amazing and beautiful GHJ for her role as TGS too...
Now that TMS has been shown to more international fans, the popularity of TMS will forever grow and be appreciated absolutely...So, as I continue to watch the beautiful TMS, I just want to thank all those who maintain their support and who embrace this amazing drama, cast, crew, writer-nim and everybody involved in making TMS, absolutely...
May it continue to be appreciated and loved in so many more countries...
TMS FIGHTING!!!...

=D> =D> =D>

• Like 1

Sigh....having one of those miss you much SoGong moments......Im watching TMS again at the moment, up to episode 6...and as I watch this again, I am having mixed emotions....I feel sad for these two when I watch it, and then happy that their chemistry on screen makes me believe again....sigh! What these two brought to the screen, was absolutely nomu nomu nomu beautiful and real.........sigh!!

As I watch TMS again, I can feel the butterflies churning, the tears forming, the heart thumping....I absolutely LOVE TMS....I thought watching other great dramas, would lessen my emotions, but alas no, the feelings are still as strong as ever....

In episode 4, at the 'party', after TGS has just told TYR to ignore the 'ghost' and JJW purposely bumps into her....the sweet banter they have together of nonsensical meaningless gibberish, is so......beautiful, because their body language is just so....adoringly cute!!....BUT then when JJW shouts at her for 'lying' to him making up stories just to make him feel better....WOW...that moment still affects me hard....absolutely...!!

Dont know what it is about TMS that keeps me coming back for more....it was such a fantastic drama back in 2013 and it will always be treasured as one of the best ones...Of course, the gorgeous SJS had a lot to do with it....and kudos to the amazing and beautiful GHJ for her role as TGS too...

Now that TMS has been shown to more international fans, the popularity of TMS will forever grow and be appreciated absolutely...
So, as I continue to watch the beautiful TMS, I just want to thank all those who maintain their support and who embrace this amazing drama, cast, crew, writer-nim and everybody involved in making TMS, absolutely...

May it continue to be appreciated and loved in so many more countries...

TMS FIGHTING!!!...

=D> =D> =D>

How come we both are rewatching TMS at the same time :) 

I miss this drama and this thread :) ... Some awesome posts and insights are buried here ... <3

Guest kyung-jin

10 K-drama dresses you'll want in your closet!

by Lauren Jinkerson on Sun, Mar 15, 2015

5. Tae Gong Sil's Bird Dress- The Master's Sun

Screen_Shot_2015-03-11_at_10.42.23_AM.pn

The bird print dress with it's adorable bow and low cut back is perfect for summer nights. Wear it on a date, for a night out with friends, to the beach or wherever. This dress is fun and sweet and is another stunner that can be dressed up or made casual with a pair of sandals and loose wavy hair. 

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-kdrama-dresses-youll-want-in-your-closet/

@Sunset90....yep.back in the day when this thread was alive and raw with emotion...when peeps from all walks of life, from near and far, internationally and nationally....all came together...to enter a new world of dreams and fantasies...where imaginations went wild....where reel life became real life....where people were able to express themselves freely and safely without judgement....where insights and intuitions were fun and amazing....where sleep was deprived....where hormones burst.....where laughter became a cure......where happiness shined through...where new connections and new friends were formed....ahhhh....anything and everything happened here....back in 2013!!!...sigh..!
And all thanks to this amazing drama The Masters Sun....yep, those were the good old days...absolutely!!
I guess that is why I continue to return to this thread....it was a happy happy joy joy time of my life and it changed me so much, absolutely. The embracing of social media into my life was like WOW....who would have thought, amazing right!....as I was one of those who dared not open myself up into this social media craze...but you know what, because TMS absolutely made me want to burst with conversation...I was able to come out of my comfort zone and meet lots of beautiful peeps online....amazing, I know...and no regrets whatsoever!!!....Kahmsamnida...
Just watching episode 7 today, the story of child abuse and neglect....WOW...still heart wrenching and sad....yet in between the tragedy we have two individuals who like each other, but wont accept or admit this...so frustrating already!! YAH!!....but then again, no one can deny that the chemistry on screen was absolutely fabulous and real....
So to all those new here at the TMS thread, welcome and we hope that you enjoy the ride....There is a beautiful aura and spirit here amongst the TMS fandom, that continues to shine, absolutely....The connection of the TMS fandom was created by believing in what was real in front of us, what was developed through TMS and what was shared because of TMS....
TMS FIGHTING...!!...@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!.....JJW FIGHTING!!.....TGS FIGHTING!!
:)>- :)>- :)>-

@Sunset90....yep.back in the day when this thread was alive and raw with emotion...when peeps from all walks of life, from near and far, internationally and nationally....all came together...to enter a new world of dreams and fantasies...where imaginations went wild....where reel life became real life....where people were able to express themselves freely and safely without judgement....where insights and intuitions were fun and amazing....where sleep was deprived....where hormones burst.....where laughter became a cure......where happiness shined through...where new connections and new friends were formed....ahhhh....anything and everything happened here....back in 2013!!!...sigh..!

And all thanks to this amazing drama The Masters Sun....yep, those were the good old days...absolutely!!

I guess that is why I continue to return to this thread....it was a happy happy joy joy time of my life and it changed me so much, absolutely. The embracing of social media into my life was like WOW....who would have thought, amazing right!....as I was one of those who dared not open myself up into this social media craze...but you know what, because TMS absolutely made me want to burst with conversation...I was able to come out of my comfort zone and meet lots of beautiful peeps online....amazing, I know...and no regrets whatsoever!!!....Kahmsamnida...

Just watching episode 7 today, the story of child abuse and neglect....WOW...still heart wrenching and sad....yet in between the tragedy we have two individuals who like each other, but wont accept or admit this...so frustrating already!! YAH!!....but then again, no one can deny that the chemistry on screen was absolutely fabulous and real....

So to all those new here at the TMS thread, welcome and we hope that you enjoy the ride....There is a beautiful aura and spirit here amongst the TMS fandom, that continues to shine, absolutely....The connection of the TMS fandom was created by believing in what was real in front of us, what was developed through TMS and what was shared because of TMS....

TMS FIGHTING...!!...@EVERYONE FIGHTING!!.....JJW FIGHTING!!.....TGS FIGHTING!!

:)

>-

>-

>-

TMS is the first thread I opened up too... 

Usually I watched completed dramas, I used to marathon all the episodes. 

I wanted to do the same for TMS but horror is my fav genre... added with rom com was  a double treat and then so ji sub and gong hyo jin was triple treat. I couldn't resist and I started watching when 8 episodes were aired. I caught up and then I watched it on-air...without subtitles... I became crazy!

I loved this forum... One day I should really go back and read what we used to talk about it. I'm so tempted but real life now is busy and I can't sit and read 1000 pages of awesomeness... 

It's nice to see you here... And I do come here often and look at the pictures. 

There were parts like the amnesia and the time Tae gong shil's leaving episode was a bit stretched due to the inclusion of another episode but now I like it nevertheless. It will always be one of my fav. 

I love how TGS's character developed in the last episode. How she didn't cling on to JJW but she started embracing her ghost seeing ability. It was a perfect ending but there could have been more romance:P . Our OTP had less time in the last episode.. sigh but every role got its ending. So it is cute that they weren't neglected. 

You know even after so long...watching episode 12 still aches me...I mean, I know whats going to happen right, but still, the end really pains me when I see JJW appear before TGS and confesses his love for her before he 'dies'.....then when TGS becomes hopelessly emotional and starts to sob....OML!!!... I mean even JJW appeared tearful whilst confessing....
When the 3 men sing the teddy bear song, its so crazy funny and hilarious...for these 3 to keep a straight face...OMO!, how amazing are they!...LOL!!!
I think episode 12 was the start of my annoyance with Auntie Hormonal (Joo Sun-ran) and her treatment of TGS....and then in episode 13, actually slapping TGS....man this lady is amazing!!.....(Ahjumma, Ahjumma-a...!)
Seeing again the unconditional love of JJW for TGS, who knowingly, though he had amnesia, knowingly (from his heart) knew that there was something amiss, and he was going to find out no matter what....absolutely amazing!!!...When JJW finally got the heads up from the kids who "that special person was"....just seeing JJW in two minds with himself, was absolutely crazy amazing, the tummy churning, the heart beating fast....OMG! This couple man, absolutely Daebak!!
....Okay, leave it there now....Im taking my time with this, embracing and appreciating every moment again and again....the chemistry between these two... OMG!!...I miss TMS...absolutely adore TMS..a once in a life time treasure....kahmsamnida....
TMS FIGHTING!!.....

>:D< >:D< >:D<

@chakita babeUp to this day, Ep12 is the one that never fails to break my heart each time I watch. 
And to think we were eased into it with so many sweet and hilarious scenes... the way he got himself invited into her apartment, the fiasco with the green underwear, him staking his claim to be there with her soft toy, his jealousy over KW's beer cans in her fridge, him bribing the neighbourhood boys to read her messages then preening with pride when they divulged that she described him as her special person, the tender scenes as they slept holding hands... ahh.. the list goes on.
To be given all that... only to hear his ghostly footsteps along the hospital corridor, the heartbreaking "It's true... you are brighter than the sun" and "I love you" before his spirit disappears. Even now, each time I watch, the sense of desolation and loss comes flooding back all over again. I believe that it was at that moment, 1.5 years ago, when I watched this scene during live airing, that I realised just how real JJW and TGS had become to me, to the extent that their sorrow and loss became very much my own. And for weeks after that, each time I thought of that scene, my tears would fall, and I would mourn all over again.
Just by virtue of that scene alone, and the devastating impact it had on me (as well as my other kdrama buddies who were watching at the same time) for the weeks following that... is proof just how much TMS had drawn us into its universe during those short few months... that we should care what happens to them, and still continue to care, even today.

I think my favourite episode was episode 14 - the moment JJW regained his memory.....after he spoke to Madame Go, he appeared physically and emotionally drained, flat, despairing...perhaps because he did not know what to do and it pained him.....The moment he made a fist and closed his eyes, recalling and remembering everything.....OMG...my heart and stomach did somersaults...The feels were there, watching episode 14, but this moment... sigh!...the feels went into overdrive....that JJW was able to find a solution and react so lovingly, OMO...Bravo JJW for regaining your memory...so beautiful... absolutely...!!
There was this moment, a distinctive moment that seemed so real between these two individuals, it was like.....ooops, miane, (wrong thread!)....
Being able to watch TMS over and over again, is so comforting and it has been my 'hideout' from reality....Thank you so much...
One of the many reasons why I love and adore TMS is the OST, absolutely....Yoon Mi-rae a beautiful Hip Hop artist wrote one of the OST for this fabulous drama that really really influenced the mood and the characters...Here it is again for you, a reminder of how capturing a moment in life, whether real or reel, can remain embedded in your memory for a long  time...sigh!!

And it remains one of my favourite OST in K-Drama, beautiful absolutely....
TMS FIGHTING!!!....JJW FIGHTING!!!.....TGS FIGHTING!!!...

8-| 8-| 8-|

I still remember the live recapping of last episode... How we were all screaming for more screen time of JJW and TGS.
Though all the characters got a good ending and it was neatly tied. We just wanted some more time for the OTP... and it ended with the famous meeting of TGS and Steve Jobs...  ;))

@Sunset90, I know what you mean.....Ive just finished episode 17 again, and it was (and still is) so frustrating that episode 17 did not have a lot of JJW & TGS  time...special moments of finally accepting each other, embracing their love and working alongside each other.....sigh! It would have been nice to see these two together finish the series off with another 'ghost story' or even attending TKR wedding to LHJ together....I mean of course, we as fans and viewers must absolutely thank the writers for giving us another episode...hmmm,...absolutely!...but still......LOL!
And as you say @Sunset90, we have to appreciate too that the other characters of the drama had great endings and it was nice for writer-nim to include their stories in the final episode as well I guess, but yeah, more time with the OTP would have been nicer, and preferred of course....sigh!
So thank you again to TMS fans for continuing to embrace this fantastic and beautiful drama....As I bid you farewell now (until the next time of course), I hope that everyone here has found a "hideout" of sorts, a "safe haven" where or whom they can go to for warmth, peace and happiness.....JJW & TGS, two complete opposites in life, were brought together by fate, realising they needed each other, that they were important to each other, that they were compelled to each other, that they were destined to be together...and finally, that they could not live without each other...sigh!...a beautiful moment in life that one should grab hold of, and never let go....absolutely!
A few friends here wrote FF as a continuation of TMS, and they have been beautiful to read and imagine, dream and fantasise with....Please look forward to reading them too...(kahmsamnida @mywebfoot and @azzurri)....
Again, TMS, bravo, I applaud you as always, thank you for being my 'safe haven' again, where I can tune out of real life and live in the moment of reel life, even if just for a moment......absolutely!
TMS FIGHTING!!...
=D> =D> =D> :x

liddi said: @chakita babeUp to this day, Ep12 is the one that never fails to break my heart each time I watch. 
And to think we were eased into it with so many sweet and hilarious scenes... the way he got himself invited into her apartment, the fiasco with the green underwear, him staking his claim to be there with her soft toy, his jealousy over KW's beer cans in her fridge, him bribing the neighbourhood boys to read her messages then preening with pride when they divulged that she described him as her special person, the tender scenes as they slept holding hands... ahh.. the list goes on.
To be given all that... only to hear his ghostly footsteps along the hospital corridor, the heartbreaking "It's true... you are brighter than the sun" and "I love you" before his spirit disappears. Even now, each time I watch, the sense of desolation and loss comes flooding back all over again. I believe that it was at that moment, 1.5 years ago, when I watched this scene during live airing, that I realised just how real JJW and TGS had become to me, to the extent that their sorrow and loss became very much my own. And for weeks after that, each time I thought of that scene, my tears would fall, and I would mourn all over again.
Just by virtue of that scene alone, and the devastating impact it had on me (as well as my other kdrama buddies who were watching at the same time) for the weeks following that... is proof just how much TMS had drawn us into its universe during those short few months... that we should care what happens to them, and still continue to care, even today.

Guest mywebfoot

Every time I take a peek at the Master's Sun tag in tumblr, I am tickled pink when I see someone either exploding with squees over the chemistry between SJS and GHJ, or in total 0.0 shock at the ep12-13 cliffhanger. It still happens, till today. :)
waves to @chakitababe, @liddi, @sunset90 and anybody else who still pops in here. :)

mywebfoot said: Every time I take a peek at the Master's Sun tag in tumblr, I am tickled pink when I see someone either exploding with squees over the chemistry between SJS and GHJ, or in total 0.0 shock at the ep12-13 cliffhanger. It still happens, till today. :)
waves to @chakitababe, @liddi, @sunset90 and anybody else who still pops in here. :)

@mywebfoot Hahah I see you reblogging my gifs in tumblr all the time :) :) ... 
I was encouraging my sister to watch Korean dramas and we both are watching The Master's Sun now. She's loving it... and I am watching it as though it is totally new and airing now ... =)) ...  
So I'm making gifs like crazy :P :P

Guest mywebfoot

@sunset90 ah is that what is going on! I think it must be (re)showing somewhere in the world, because there's been a recent spike in the TMS tag. :)

@mywebfoot said: @sunset90 ah is that what is going on! I think it must be (re)showing somewhere in the world, because there's been a recent spike in the TMS tag. :)