Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36);"9 Korean coffee chains you know because of your K-drama obsession

It's now almost impossible to watch a K-drama and not see a well-marked coffee shop in the background. Here is a list of some of the most common chains that appear in dramas time and time again. How many of these names do you recognize?

- S - K - I - P -

6. A Twosome Place (As seen in Master's Sun)

Masters_Sun_Coffee.png
Screen_Shot_2015-02-01_at_9.04.29_PM.png
Master's Sun's inclusion of A Twosome Place may be my all time favorite use of a coffee shop in a drama. Their coffee loving ghost is the best!
- S - K - I - P -logo-dramafever@2x.png

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Ten Romantic Comedies To Make Valentine's Day All The Sweeter

With Valentine's Day coming up, it may be time for a marathon viewing of your favorite romantic comedy or to even start one you missed.

Here are some of our favorite romantic comedies and why:

- S - K - I - P -

8.     "The Master's Sun:" Although this drama was billed as horror rom com, the ghosts and visions are secondary to the great chemistry between So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin. She has troubling visions that go away when she touches him. So she has to find ways to touch him that are comic gold.

- S - K - I - P -

Copyright ⓒ 2014 KDramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Korean Drama Stars