Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

@liddi, how smart of you to know so many languages!
I actually find it difficult to watch dubs. I think I got to use to reading subs. Although I don't understand what they say, I love listening to how they verbally express their emotions. And you are right, nothing beats SJS's Kyeojo!

omg this thread is so alive still and it's been a year since the drama! I just finished Fated To Love You and it has the same composer as  master's sun, so I can't wait till the OST comes out :) glad to see this thread alive though!

Hi @keylimeshi! Glad to see you here again! Yes, we're still here... albeit not as "noisy" as before... heh!
SBSOne is currently airing TMS... and tonight, I just had to sit down and catch Ep12 again. And sure enough... I am crying along with TY once more when she realises JW was stabbed... and the heartbreaking scene when she sees his spirit at the hospital. I am reminded of the day I first watched that scene during live airing a year ago, and experienced yet again the same disbelief and denial at seeing JW dead. True affirmation as to just how incredible this drama is, being able to evoke the same emotions over and over, each time I rewatched with fresh eyes.

HI can someone send me the link to the bts for ep 17. I saw parts of this ng in an MV at youtube. Was there any DVD cuts released? Thank you for your help.

Best show ever....!! =D> =D> Its has every moment sweet,love,horror,caring,romance There is no show like master's sun :x :x And the way so ji sub said "kojo" Its trade mark man he nailed it... Great job :)>- :)>-

Rewatching this drama after a long time. After I get an obsession with a drama, I try to pause watching it for a few months and watch it again, it makes it even more exciting. The hibernation I took for this drama paid off. Damn I love Master's sun so much.