Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

hey guys! coming to this thread after long, and as always, it's such a pleasure to see that the thread's still very much alive and kicking! TMS was really one of a kind! :)
was watching 'It's okay. that's love' posts on Tumblr earlier today.. reminds me so much of the TMS days! I'm getting a kick out of watching all the JJW moments tied up to the OTP..! No wonder Sajangnim would lose all sleep seeing his TaeYang dancing to the tunes of Jang Jae Yeol.. :)) all the dramatroll posts are making me nostalgic.. think I'm gonna start rewatching TMS again.. 
and Tae Gong Shil moving from JJW to JJY... smooth! :)>-
tumblr_na3ot1hsjf1sh8uxlo2_500.jpg
tumblr_na3ot1hsjf1sh8uxlo3_r1_500.jpg

cr. DramaTroll

Guest kaonamp

Missing Master's Sun, it was such a fun yet kinds scary drama to watch but I loved everything about it. So Jisub was just excellent to watch. I really do enjoy him in this kind of lighter role. We know he can do the heavy stuff really well so it was a nice change of role for him. I love the funny him, it's delightful to watch. Hopefully he can pick light roles like these once in a while so we can see the happier and brighter side to him more often.

@mabelialongThank you so much for the MVs... I love "Losing Him is Blue" in particular... aching, poignant, yet captures so beautifully the essence of JW and TY's love. Beautiful!

hey folks
The Master’s Sun will re-run on ONE starting 26 August. Airing on every Monday to Friday at 6.25PM (SG/MY).

Masters_Sun3__S_zpsa54035f1.jpg~original