[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mabelialong.........thank you so much for your trip down TMS memory lane.....always appreciate your hard work and efforts,  thank you. ...

TMS....always and forever adored as an unforgettable moment of admiration and praise to an amazing drama... absolutely! 

Thank you,  kahmsamnida, gumawo....FIGHTING! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/1/2016 at 9:18 PM, forevergirl said:

How time flies this was aired 2013 and one of the best drama Ive seen missing them on screen together.

i cant agree more :o i rewatched so many times i dont even remember the count :D (it was downloaded on my computer back then) Now today after Lucky Romance ended i missed this so much so im going to rewatch it again<333 

I missed this couple so much but mostly GHJ<3 my lovely bias *.* i wonder if her new drama will be nice i cant see her with the lead actor yet i dont know hope they have chemistry T_T

On 4/3/2016 at 5:39 PM, Jeneees said:

I haven't seen this drama but I've been interested for the longest time. The thing is I cannnnnnot do scary/ghost/horror movies, not even slightly. So could anyone help me out and give me an indication of how scary this drama might be? Like are there any scary faces or pop ups? Thank you!! 

Im not that scared of ghost stuff but i prefer to watch or search them still on mornings :D First episode is the scariest for me! There will an ahjumma and ahjuhshi suddenly pop up but then its not that scary ^_^ the sudden appear might get you if you are eating? I only knew there will be ghost but didnt know how show looks at them and give them stories? After a while they show/tell their stories to main girl and you will get lots of feelings for them :( 

You might regret not watching this drama it is one of the best Kdramas ever i know this may sound biased but sub-plots are the best i cried and laughed so many times with different stories they warm my heart i still remember all of them<33 When you start watching start with small screen and dont put both headphones on then it will be okay i believe :) 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Love love this drama series!! I just discovered So Ji Sub and he is simply oozing with appeal and charisma :wub: I adore the chemistry of the two leads and the support cast are equally awesome. Love the ost particularly the one sang by Hyorin. I love the combination of fun, drama, romance and bit of horror in this series and I'm so hoping a sequel will be in the works in the near future. Will definitely rewatch this for quite a number of times more:D

• 1 month later...

The love for TMS, the prickly shelter JJW and his radar TGS has not abated one bit, as evidenced in Taiwan, where they ranked 2nd for kdramas airing in 2016, despite its fourth time airing. Congratulations to the drama that effectively drew me into kdramaland and Soompi, which will forever hold a special place in my heart!

TMSRanked2nd4thAiringTaiwan_zpsvqxmnrlz.TMSRanked2nd4thAiringTaiwan3_zps9a26c3rq

TMSRanked2nd4thAiringTaiwan2_zpsbamkhbcd

More here.

cr. koalasplayground.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

So, I wandered onto this thread because TMS remains my favorite drama, even with DOTS and Goblin and others, there is just something about this drama that makes me come back again and again. Every year as Halloween approaches, I begin watching again, and it NEVER gets old. I still laugh out loud, I still cry, I still swoon and I still get attached to these characters. This drama just holds a special place in my heart, and probably always will. Thank you Sunshine's for your thoughts and opinions on this thread. This was an amazing ride. :blush:

Archived