[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest tomoyo1010

Metaphor of the day…

Congratulations on turning off your radar.

Joo Joong Won, Episode 17

The same Tae Yang that stuck to me like glue, you at least ask, "What happened to me?"

Why? So you can release your cheap mouth again?

Tae Gong Ri, Episode 17

After becoming Team Leader, my mouth has become very luxurious.

Lee Han Joo, Episode 17

Hey, black whiskered whale.

Do you want to swallow up and get rid of all the girls around me?

Kang Woo, Episode 17

I still don't have confidence that I'm the only fish in your aquarium.

Tae Yi Ryung, Episode 17

I guess a black whiskered whale really has no sense.

Kang Woo, Episode 17

I'm asking you to go see a movie with me after passing through it arm-in-arm.

That way I can show the whole Pacific that you're mine.

Tae Yi Ryung, Episode 17

As expected, a black whiskered whale is too burdensome for me.

Kang Woo, Episode 17

When I woke up, I only hated and feared myself who suddenly saw and heard them, but not anymore.

Because it was the promises that I made to be their shining sun.

Tae Gong Shil, Episode 17

You didn't get attracted to the guiding sign the same way you liked the safety shelter, right?

**so, our master is our TY safety shelter and JW as her guiding sign. :))

That's because, to come back to the one I love, I gathered all the lights I could, and worked hard to be the most bright sun.

You, too, gather up your strength to protect the famous little sun.

I have never once let you go.

Because Tae Gong Shil is my sun without which the earth will be destroyed.

The End…

finally the end of metaphor of the day...may be there'll be any idea in future to write and post in this thread apart from my ramblings on TMS. :)

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aloha~ I am officially back~! :D Done with my thesis and degree studies woohoo~
yes.png

I miss everyone in Soompi so much! And so much pages to backtrack ._.
Good to see the thread still alive and kicking~ Time to backtrack what's been going on the past months. Anyways, a gift!
Capture_resizeddd.png

@shisuisenWelcome back!!!! The queen of makjang scripts makes her entrance once more!Aishh... just today @tomoyo1010 and I were getting maudlin, reminiscing about the good old days here... so good to see you here again :)BTW... the avatars and banners we won in the shipper's contest can be found here, if you're interested in using them:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2022975/soompi-shippers-paradise-contest-winners-avatars-and-banners#latest

So palli palli... backread and can't wait to spazz with you once more!

WOW! @shisuisen....WELCOME BACK absolutely....As @liddi has said, have missed your energy here in this thread...woop woop....here we go here we go...!!
So many pages to catch up and read....this thread has done well to be where it is now, yes...
Like some have suggested here, TMS will always be a part of our lives because in some way or another, the opportunity to be part of something, to spazz, to reflect, to reminisce, to compare, to relate, to indulge has been so amazing and unforgettable. Heck, meeting all the people here from all walks of life, from all parts of the world, from all cultures...has been absolutely inspirational and so comforting....sigh!
Moving on to other threads now, its not the same feeling as when I first started here, so TMS thread is special to my heart, absolutely. I return here religiously not only because of my love and respect to TMS, not only because of the amazing cast and crew, the adorable SoGong pair, but because of the camaraderie, the friendship, the warmth, the togetherness, the fellowship...sigh, that I have received from everyone. So @shisuisen, its so good to see you back...absolutely!
Thank you to everyone who have visited, left-and-returned, stayed and who continue to spazz here regularly....I appreciate your spirit and embrace your energy, absolutely....
TMS FIGHTING! HUGS TO EVERYONE!
>:D< >:D<

Thank you for the warm welcome @liddi and @chakita babe. :) It's nice to be back, especially after battling with my thesis and assignments, it's been stressful these past months.
Such a pity the thread has slowed down though~ To me, this thread is by far the warmest, sweetest, loveliest (okay I'm definitely pushing it) drama threads I've ever been in my long years in Soompi. It was really fun to be here, spazzing with everyone, and then we had those makjang stuff (partly my fault). I did go on to other drama threads (like YWCFTS and Emergency Couple, because I quite enjoy these two dramas), but somehow those threads didn't give off similar feelings compared to TMS thread. I'm not really sure what happened to those threads now (did they completely lose steam yet) but anyhow, I still love this thread. It feels like being back to a comfortable home. 
Hoping to see more of everyone coming back here more often~ :) Maybe we'll just organise a makjang story contest to spice things up? Lol.

@shisuisenSo glad your stressful thesis and assignments are behind you. So are you finally done with your post-grad studies? You now have all the time in the world to dedicate to the world of makjang TMS?
And what do you mean by pushing it? We are definitely the warmest, sweetest, loveliest, <insert all other complimentary adjectives> thread here... To think this was the first thread I jumped on in the short time I've been on Soompi. Goes to show I have impeccable taste!
Definitely hope this thread will liven up once more. You should start a makjang script... just to get everyone into the roll of things again!

@liddi Well, technically I'm done with my studies so I'm just waiting my results and finding a job. Other than that... HELLO MAKJANG!!! :D
It's been a while since I'm in K-drama land so gotta refresh my memory about makjang plots. I really like the skewer / harpoon plot by @missinginactionnomore. That was sheer genius. :D
Was actually reading my previous makjang posts... Can't believe I was able to churn out such melodramatic stuff. Right now, I'm not inspired enough to write some makjang story now. Here goes for nothing...
======================
Instead of having selective amnesia, Joong Won ended up paralysed in his lower half of his body due to the stab from the screwdriver. Though the love of her life is paralysed, Gong Shil still wants to live the rest of her life with him and she spent her days taking care of Joong Won in the hospital. Joong Won's aunt, angered that his nephew was paralysed partly because Joong Won was trying to save Gong Shil, took a bottle of acid and splashed the acid on Gong Shil's face. Gong Shil ended up with a scarred face and blind. Even so, Joong Won still wants to be with her. Their deep love still persists. 
Joong Won's aunt ended up behind bars while the uncle took over Kingdom Mall. Secretary Kim stayed loyal to Joong Won till the end and resigned his post as secretary to CEO in Kingdom Mall. He ended up being Joong Won's personal caretaker. Joong Won and Gong Shil decide to get married. However, on their wedding day, as they were on their way to the venue, several black cars stopped in front of them. Gruff and burly men in black attires and sunglasses got out of the car and dragged Joong Won and Gong Shil with them. They arrived at an abandoned factory, where both of them were beaten repetitively by the men. Both bloodied and heavily injured, a female voice called the men to stop. Joong Won, with one eyes terribly swollen, looked up. The lone figure stepped out from the shadow. It's Cha Hee Joo. Cha Hee Joo smirked, took out a pistol from her coat's pocket and shot Gong Shil in the head. She died immediately. Joong Won stared powerlessly and shouted in grief. Cha Hee Joo then shot Joong Won in the head, where he also died immediately. Laughing maniacally, Cha Hee Joo stuffed the pistol back in her pocket and took out a machine gun, where she killed all the men she hired. Everyone died immediately.
Out of nowhere, someone shot Cha Hee Joo, it's Secretary Kim, who arrived too late at the scene. Filled with immense guilt in his inability to save his master and Tae Yang, and the fact that he shot his own niece, Secretary Kim took his own life by shooting himself in the head.
Ghost Joong Won and ghost Gong Shil looked at the scene grimly. Wordlessly, they both stared at each other with sad expressions, held hand and fade into oblivion.
========= THE END =========
Clearly, I'm losing my touch. :-?

@shisuisenI honestly didn't know to click Awesome or LOL for your post. :))Well, you meet the criteria of kdrama that says "Everybody dies".And I see that your trusty machine-gun is now immortalised on the kdrama screen too!Bravo! Bravo!

@liddi
Thanks! For some reason, I was in a morbid mood. HAHA!
But then again, most of my makjang storyline in this thread involves the death of the main characters... :-? Need some fresh ideas that do not involve death scenes yet somehow able to incorporate my machine guns in it. :D

OMG..... @shisuisen.....Im now curious about your thesis, LOL!...!! Where do you come up with this morbid sense of humor...OMG!!!...you crack me up girl! I can feel the energy already with your return to this thread...woop woop absolutely!! youre amazing....
I guess at least we know from your side of things that JJW & TGS remained together in the "afterlife" which is a good thing...Only thing that made me sad was Sec Kym who had just retired, was now dead shooting himself after feeling guilty for shooting CHJ aka Hana Brown...hmmm
Was there by any chance any sight of our Chief security guard Kang Woo lurking in the midst per'se....KW could have possibly side-kicked-karate-style CHJ, kicking the pistol out of her hand, then manouvering picking up the weapon and throwing it a million miles away....hmmm
@shisuisen, your imagination is divine and again it surely rouses the brain again....kamsamnida
Everyone FIGHTING!!

:)>- :)>-

@chakita babe I find that it's my duty to bring back some makjang spice back to the thread. Heh. To compensate the months long of writing that awfully boring, awfully not creative, awfully factual thesis.
And speaking of Kang Woo... 
Kang Woo arrived at the scene late, taking in the sight of the aftermath of the battle, he's deeply in shock and knelt down in despair. *cue dramatic sad BGM* Somehow, Yi Ryung, who was tailing behind Kang Woo, ended up accidentally setting the abandoned factory in fire. Kang Woo was unable to escape as an overhead debris fell on him while he was wailing in grief. Yi Ryung, upon realising what she had done, and that she had accidentally killed the love of her life, went berserk and was sent to a mental hospital, where she spend the rest of her lives there.
THE END
Obviously I'm still in a morbid mood. Shall try my hands in some silly comedic makjang plot in future. :)>- 

Guest heeltoe22.

@shisuisen I love where you are going with this, except there isn't enough pain for Joong Won. Instead of Aunt resorting to 'acid in the face' for Gong Shil, Aunt must shoot her in the head but she doesn't die. She will have no memory of Joong Won and be so handicapped that she will need a caretaker. Of course Joong Won will step up (so to speak) and take the guardian roll. Lots more angst and makjang this way. She remains lovely but consequently no skinship!! Lots more suffering and confusion.Now we can return to "Everybody dies!"

@shisuisenCan we incorporate the infamous harpoon, alongside your machine gun?I have not gotten back into the makjang groove yet... need to rake my brains in order to give at least a decent comeback for all the makjangness that you have unleashed.
Okay... here goes nothing.Because TY and JW have raked up so many good points in the heavenly report book with the help they have given to all the ghosts during the past 17 episodes, they were miraculously restored to life... the only catch being she is the one with amnesia... with all her memories stored in that one beer can in her fridge; and he no longer has the ability to ward off ghosts. He is torn... if he restores her memories, she is again exposed to the world of ghosts, and this time, he is useless as her shelter. So he watches forlornly over her as she goes on her daily routine with no memory of who he is. Enter... Giant Mall CEO, who now sweeps her off her feet with his dashing looks and huge golden telescope. JW watches their lovey-dovey interactions through his own telescope with much suffering and pain, having no Secretary Kim to confide in anymore. Until one day... he spots Giant Mall CEO's enemy-funded henchman... aiming a mighty harpoon from the rooftop of a nearby building towards TY and her new sweetheart......
Yargh... I see my career as makjang scriptwriter rapidly slipping away!

heeltoe22 . said:  @shisuisen I love where you are going with this, except there isn't enough pain for Joong Won. Instead of Aunt resorting to 'acid in the face' for Gong Shil, Aunt must shoot her in the head but she doesn't die. She will have no memory of Joong Won and be so handicapped that she will need a caretaker. Of course Joong Won will step up (so to speak) and take the guardian roll. Lots more angst and makjang this way. She remains lovely but consequently no skinship!! Lots more suffering and confusion.Now we can return to "Everybody dies!"

@shisuisenDefinitely fond of the harpoon... the brainchild of @missinginactionnomore and yours truly. Wanted to continue from resurrecting JW, TY and KW from said nefarious skewer... but it is a messy situation... hence to reintroduce it anew from rooftop.
Okay... continuing from where you left off...
TY watched bewildered as this strange man with rainbow suit jumped in front of her, and protected her from sure demise by using his body as a shield... faithful to the last in his role as her shelter. She could not for the life of her, understand who he was, or how he managed, within 5 seconds, to spot the harpooner, scale Kingdom and Giant Mall all the way to the top and be in time to stop the harpoon from fulfilling its deadly intention. Unlike us viewers who are watching in utter shock and grief, little did she know that JW was summoning all his superpowers for the very last time. As he lay dying in her arms, he sputtered blood, and gave a long speech about loving her, and weakly gave her one last kyeojo hand gesture before breathing his last.
A month down the road... TY finally got to the all-important beer can... and her memories all came flooding back as she downed the alcohol. Prostrate with unimaginable grief, she went to the rooftop of her apartment building and flung herself off... crash landing into Giant Mall CEO below who was coming to visit her with his big bouquet of flowers, killing both of them in the process.
As they ascend into the spirit world, she is once more reunited with JW. But now with Giant Mall CEO in tow, the love triangle continues to be enacted, even in the land of the dead.......

Guest heeltoe22.

@liddi  That is awesome - 'ghost visions in a beer can', hands-free with no incentive to touch and Giant Mall cutie with a bigger telescope! (this is an after hours drama, right?) Harpoon and telescope brandishing ... @-) 
@shisuisen Taeyang while embracing her harpooned savior/lost love glances up and sees the ghostly Joong Won, finally tells him, "saranghae,Sajanim...  "  :((
You have both set my mind ablaze. so just throw another veggie burger on the grill... i'm stayin'

Guest heeltoe22.

I am overcome with hysterical mirth... this is truly a drama asking for a sequel...Rainbow colored fashion, spider man powers, rooftop love leap and being early for a date.All the makings of makjang hotpot.

@shisuisenAhh... the bumblebee coat and yellow mantle! No wonder she was set to be skewered... and he ended up as the ultimate target. I am guessing the harpoon was equipped with yellow homing signal?

Guest heeltoe22.

@shisuisen The Coat/Jacket of Many Colors with base of primary yellow or near neon... spectacular and maybe dimensional!
@liddi @shisuisen  Alas...  this drama lacks the authentic makjang touch of accidental meetings of fated pairs at the well placed food stall! confessing after getting drunk on soju... those lost chances for low comedy and projectile vomiting... unconditional love :-t

Archived