[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

"Master's Sun" So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin in an affectionate moment

photo337319.jpg

So Ji-sub and Kong Hyo-jin from "Master's Sun" created a romantic moment.

Still cuts of the two face to face from the upcoming third episode of the SBS drama were revealed on the 14th

The two of them are standing so close that Joo Joong-won (So Ji-sub) and Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) can hear each other breathe. She is touching his face, cold and stiffened.

In the first two episodes of the drama, Joo Joong-won was strict towards Tae Gong-sil who was amazed she couldn't see ghosts around him and kept trying to touch him.

The love line between the So-Gong couple was filmed in an apartment last month. Many residents of the apartment gathered around to watch them.

The two of them had to bring out complicated emotions and seemingly possessed expressions unlike the usual. They were able to comprehend the tasks despite the many eyes watching them and heated up the whole set.

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Thanks for the updates... this drama scared the begeesuz out of me, but I can't stop watching it. I love the three main characters, especially GHJ, she got her character down...  Can't wait for tomorrow... not really looking forward to the creepy crawler thingy, but I'll watch it with one eye closed  :-S

1.jpg.png

so even though it is a terrible hairstyle, I am still digging it on So Ji Sub. But the other guy, not so much. by the way, did people notice that both men have the same hairdo. it is just one is swept left. while the other is swept right. maybe, they look better in that angle or something. but seems a rather lazy approach of the hair stylist if you ask me.

NEWMARIO said:

“MASTER’S SUN”: GONG HYO JIN TENDERLY TOUCHES SO JI SUB

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Oh yeah! *fist pump*

This week might be the week when Tae Kong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin) and Joong Won (So Ji Sub), in their matching outfits, take their paranormal physical contact to his bed ;) However, it seems before that, the two might have a moment, with Kong Shil standing so close to Joong Won that he could feel her breath on his face, and so near that she gives his cheek a gentle caress … maybe? ;) And why is Kong Shil’s expression so cheerless, almost dark? What do you have up your spooky sleeve, show?

a_zps5dffb46e.jpg~originalb_zpsa20c26e1.jpg~originalc_zps391bb6c8.jpg~originald_zps6930d9ae.jpg~originale_zpsfb6c9f4a.jpg~original1_zpse5a7d593.jpg~original

Sources  |  Newsen  |  Star In

cr: http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/14/masters-sun-gong-hyo-jin-tenderly-touches-so-ji-sub/

Archived