[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I decided to watch this drama because I have a BIG love for scary movies where there are a lot of ghost. Moreover, seo ji seop made me watch the master's sun because i love the way he acts sinc his i'm sorry, i love you days. This is the first time i watch GHJ'drama and i have to say that she has a great talent. She is charming and i don't regret at all. Nowdays, i think those people make the funniest couple of the "dramaland" hahahaha

About seo in guk, the more i look at him the more i fall for him... maybe this is because of his song "with laughter or with tears". He made a good cjoice when he asked goo hye sun to appear on his music video ahhh

The master's sun 화이팅!!!

Guest sicknine

@adlyn13 I always here when it's Wednesday and Thursday to scared people here with my scary joke :)) muahahahaha. I mean nothing with my joke just to have fun with all of you since I didn't watch this show on live streaming. I just refresh and see all the screencaps you all capture.
Nope. I think the school boy resembles Chinese opera singer :))

K5IM3990-DA200.jpg

Guest sicknine

Btw, I hope after this So Ji Sub will do sitcom. I know doing Korean sitcom which has 100++ episodes is required a lot of commitment. I think he can do comedy right now after I see his performances in TMS (b4 this watched him in Ghost and Memories in Bali. Both weren't comedy drama). 

sicknine said: Btw, I hope after this So Ji Sub will do sitcom. I know doing Korean sitcom which has 100++ episodes is required a lot of commitment. I think he can do comedy right now after I see his performances in TMS (b4 this watched him in Ghost and Memories in Bali. Both weren't comedy drama). 

Guest NEWMARIO

“MASTER’S SUN”: GONG HYO JIN TENDERLY TOUCHES SO JI SUB

Posted by goodange on Wednesday, August 14, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Oh yeah! *fist pump*

This week might be the week when Tae Kong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin) and Joong Won (So Ji Sub), in their matching outfits, take their paranormal physical contact to his bed ;) However, it seems before that, the two might have a moment, with Kong Shil standing so close to Joong Won that he could feel her breath on his face, and so near that she gives his cheek a gentle caress … maybe? ;) And why is Kong Shil’s expression so cheerless, almost dark? What do you have up your spooky sleeve, show?

a_zps5dffb46e.jpg~originalb_zpsa20c26e1.jpg~originalc_zps391bb6c8.jpg~originald_zps6930d9ae.jpg~originale_zpsfb6c9f4a.jpg~original1_zpse5a7d593.jpg~original

Sources  |  Newsen  |  Star In

cr: http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/14/masters-sun-gong-hyo-jin-tenderly-touches-so-ji-sub/

Guest NEWMARIO

SO JI SUB LETS DOWN HIS LONG HAIR FOR SIEGFAHRENHEIT’S F/W 2013 CAMPAIGN

Posted by goodange on Tuesday, August 13, 2013 · Leave a Comment 

Long before he began shooting for Master’s Sun, So Ji Sub had long hair, which he sported for his photoshoot for SIEGFAHRENHEIT’s F/W 2013 Catalogue.

Personally, I prefer him with short hair, but he’s not any less hot in these shots! He sure makes the suits look good.

1_zps5d55be6a.jpg~original

for more details .pls see website below

http://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/13/so-ji-sub-lets-down-his-long-hair-for-siegfahrenheits-fw-2013-campaign/

Archived