[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

missabeat said: @Lmangla: oh, good for him. Swimming is a great sport. I've never thought of So Ji Sub as a fish though lol. I always think he's attractive, I remember having a light crush on him way back in Glass Slippers. It's tragic that his character died in the end OTL. Then I saw him again in Gege no Kintaro, in which he played a long haired villainous youkai <3

1210739748tw6yath57qa17c9f.jpg

Aaaand the man died again OTL I heard he died quite regularly in his projects :\

@Onion: "promiscuous sexy woman" is a dangerous place to tread. Because it could easily fall into "richard simmons-shaming." While some women prefer to be intimate with very few people in their life, there are others who enjoy active (and protected) sex life, and there's nothing wrong with it either. What I'd agree with you is that the emphasis on a woman's virginity, or the lackthereof, is a patriarchal concept that should be overthrown.

Most of the time, i got so tired of having sexism in my romance dramas that I turn to watch kid shows (super sentai, anyone?) Lo and behold, gender norms are there too. Female rangers can only come in Yellow and Pink, with the later one being my least favorite color ever when I was totally clueless about gender stereotypes. I just don't like Pink for no particular reason. Anyway, the color coded thing is something I can live with, but I think it's still hideous and even more dangerous in that subtle and non-threatening way.

Oh look a bunch of old grumpy women have made this rom-com thread so depressing.

Guest filchiny

rrmski said:

@adlyn13 and @filchiny: It's good to see you here. I miss our Faith days :)

From the preview, I think that our lead still has hope. I know he'll probably ruin the moment by saying something rude or evil once again, but I think that's a good start for him.

Possible spoilers:

@moodypie: lol I thought of Kim Nam Gil too. I think SJS is still a few deaths behind compared to KNG (that sounds wrong). Gege no Kitaro was a mediocre children show and SJS's role was short-lived, but the man was both charming and intimidating. I'd recommend you to check it out if only for SJS.

missabeat said: @Lmangla: oh, good for him. Swimming is a great sport. I've never thought of So Ji Sub as a fish though lol. I always think he's attractive, I remember having a light crush on him way back in Glass Slippers. It's tragic that his character died in the end OTL. Then I saw him again in Gege no Kintaro, in which he played a long haired villainous youkai <3

1210739748tw6yath57qa17c9f.jpg

Aaaand the man died again OTL I heard he died quite regularly in his projects :\

@missabeat -- I was so mad and almost in tears when he died in Glass slippers. I was like WTF?! I was a kid then and my reactions were more extreme. Now I simply raise my eyebrow and shake my head nonchalantly, while swallowing the lump in my throat secretly. by the way, I learned a new acronym from you -- OTL; I had to look it up to find out what it means. For those like me, OTL, according to urban dictionary, is the term used to express a situation where you are so upset that you feel like getting on your hands on the floor and knees down to start crying. oh, I haven't seen that movie you are referring to but will check it out if I can.. but doesn't he just look fishy with that green hair and scallion looking armour.... seeing that photo makes complete sense to me on why I thought FISH! when I first saw him.

After watching this movie, really i really hate ghost huaa. now i know a reason why gong hyojin always touch so jisub hehehehe ^^. a school girl with glasses is really look like kim so hyun, cha hee joo too o.o really anticipated next episode  :D

Archived