Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

mojobobo said: @sunshine4ever, hehehe it's good seeing you here too! I've been a lurker hehehe!
Activity of the day, I like Episode 7!! This was the mid point where JW realised he had feelings for TY and was in a semi-denial stage and telling her his feelings in a roundabout way. Although it was a half denial, it showed how JW was growing emotionally. For a while I thought you're caving in forever =))
I like what happened in episode 7 too ! I think this happens in real life also , when you tend to think too much, analyzing what is given at face value makes you drawn to focus on that person more, thus your interest would grow deeply and you may not even aware of it! 
1235166_371949402933822_410772850_n.jpg

I noticed how the "couple" was given emphasis on this drama, commending on a job well done for the stylists 
1378821_384098335052262_1882336418_n.jpg

One more thing before I koh-joh to watch ep 15 with sub, when it comes to the ghost-fear-related thing, I find it interesting that our triangle point: KW (the guy who fears of ghost)-GS (the girl who sees ghost)-JW (the guy who's fearless of ghost) and in the middle, TY neutralizes both guys. TY not only makes KW overcome his fear but also helps JW get over his ghost-in-the-past thing, yet her ghost-ability is a quest. So, it's not fair for her, who always helps others solve their problem not to seek the truth behind her own ability, is it? Like someone already posted, I remember sth along the line that you need to treasure yrself (your abilities) that you can love others.

This reminds me of the American super-power heroes series when the heroes always seek to find their own origin and abiltiy (Smallville, Superman, etc..) *haha don't judge me, I am a fan of super hero movies LOL*

If my stance is right *to a certain extent* we need to give Hong sisters a big applause in their international style of writing. They incorporated what, Agatha Christie, Goat n Wolf, Little Mermaid, The x-men or Wolverine (in terms of finding who you really are) maybe LOL.

Gosh, this drama is driving me nuts. Its like a kaleidoscope that gives you a variety of theories n stuff.

Okay teehee :D

Hi chingus. I was not able to backread coz 30++ pages behind :(

I am still down about ep15 ending...coz somehow I really pity JJW. ..I do love him more now because of the freedom he gave to TGS...but I am unhappy everytime sacrifices were made..but love is like that..have to give & take ^^

Apart of me is sad also knowing the fact that TMS is ending nxt week I guess.....

I will miss our otp............by heart T.T

The 2nd bunch of the BTS

Making 11 (2013.08.27) / Link

11.2013.08.27.png

Making 12 (2013.08.28) / Link

12.2013.08.28.png

Making 13 (2013.08.29) / Link

13.2013.08.29best.png

Making 14 (2013.08.30) / Link

14.2013.08.30....png

Making 15 (2013.09.02) / Link

15.2013.09.02.png

Making 16 (2013.09.02) / Link

16.2013.09.02.png

Making 17 (2013.09.03) / Link

17.2013.09.03.png

Making 18 (2013.09.04) / Link

18.2013.09.04.png

Making 19 (2013.09.05) / Link

19.2013.09.05-.png

Making 20 (2013.09.05) / Link

20.2013.09.05.png

@ireumimolla: I love the BTS but I love your translated videos even more. Thank you so much!

Sunset.90 said: smhelen said: Can I just say every time I see the Heirs clip right after Master's Sun finishes I get irritated and get turned off from wanting to watch it.  /:) This is what a cliff hanger does to me. I don't want to watch the biggest next thing. 

Regarding the topic of GHJ looking unhappy in the BTS: 
From watching all the BTS, it shows what a great actress GHJ is. In the beginning of the drama, she was lively, flirty, funny, cute and charming. You can see SJS was the opposite and you can see him slowly opening up to her, just like his character. He was right when he said she has bewitched him. I think that's what happened in real life. It's almost fascinating to watch her act. That was supported by SIG aka Kang Woo who said he tends to watch/care more abt GHJ than his female co-star. 
During the rooftop kiss BTS, you can see GHJ a little reserved and that is what her character is feeling. She can't be funny, flirty, lively, cute because on screen, viewers will not feel her pain. She wants to look real. If not, she won't be able to potray GS well. So that is why up till the recent BTS, you can see her in character. But it's different for SJS, he's free to flirt, tease, laugh, be funny and etc. He even tried to make her smile or laugh when she's "down". That takes a lot for an introvert to do. He's gotta care for her a LOT to care about her well-being and help her give her best for the drama. It's almost as if he will do anything just to make her smile on the set. He was there when they filmed the crying scene. When we heard her soul wrenching cry, we shed tears and felt her loss and pain. Just imagine being there, involved in this for the last 3 months.
I like the little things he did to make her smile. Eg: when he added the sound after she sang the Supermarket Ahjussi song. It made her smile. And also during the filming of the rooftop kiss, he asked if she's ok cos she looks like she has lost her lips...haha. 
So I think once we get to the episodes of them as a couple, we will see all the flirting and uncontrollable touching once again. :D

sunshine said: guys, few hours left in the current Activity of the Day... we'll be rolling out a new Activity in another few hours...
Please vote for your favorite scene among the 4 listed below, and provide your reasons... DO mention your name, age and country of residence as well!
Day1_FirstQuestion_zps88dcd91b.jpg

for more details, please visit my post on page 1010, or this thread - 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1

sad. devastated! what can we do to the dearest HONG SISTERS to realize that they have to extend like up to 20 episodes perhaps? i love TMS so much. i love JJW & TGS. we want more lovey dovey episodes to make our day a VAlentine's day coz its nice to be in love :)

This is the best kdrama this year. Love both SJS and GHJ together. Ahh...this drama should be listed in the best kdrama of the decade or maybe for this century...hahaha...Going nuts!!!!

gaban said: This is the best kdrama this year. Love both SJS and GHJ together. Ahh...this drama should be listed in the best kdrama of the decade or maybe for this century...hahaha...Going nuts!!!!

hubilai

said: JJW had double eyelids when he was 19, but he doesn't have them now. LOL. Not that I'm complaining. I still prefer guys who don't have double eyelids.  

:P:P

:P

Can anyone recognize the places in the photograph collection shown to TY?  there were some korean characters below the photos, but it might no be the name of the place. Just curious whether it may have link between ty-jw

sara62 said:

mclvene

said: After watching ep.15, it felt like it burst my bubble.  I was very excited and giddy watching all the other eps. but after watching this ep. I felt a bit drained. 

Is it just me but why do I feel that Tae Gong Shil's attachment on Joo Jong Won dropped drastically in this episode?  I don't feel that she really loves JJW.  Her feelings are more sympathetic rather than "love".  Unlike JJW who's very vocal with his feelings and I really felt that he really loves TGS. Oh well, I guess I need to wait for next to see for myself if TGS really loves JJW. 

Annyeong chingu deul

Day 1 - Which of the 4 scenes moved you the most and why?

I also like "Your emergency shelter is here. Hide" No doubt the other 3 scenes are also my favourite but the emergency shelter touched my feelings at that time :).

Aleka @ Alice
Malaysia

i3hi, chingus! i have a question to ask...do you guys aware that ji sub oppa is wearing a white beaded bracelet in infinity challenge....
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR47GopyQgubkiIY2iK0RA
and he is wearing it again in the master's sun. do guys know why?i'm sorry about the picture condition...i know..it's too small

@AlweeKlose I think because He is chrome heart fans?hahaha that bracelet have that sign...chrome heart (correct me if Im wrong guys)

BTW anyone now where I can find Inifinity challenge full with english sub for So Gan Ji nim episode?thanks