Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

thanks a lot for all the awesome responses thus far!!!
Here's another reminder for everyone to please respond to the "The Master's Sun Activity of the Day"... Just post your answer to the below question along with your name, age & country of residence.
Day1_FirstQuestion_zps88dcd91b.jpg

From all the votes we've received so far Option A - "Your Emergency shelter's here. Hide." seems a clear favorite... But don't let you favorite scene lose out.. 
Please do vote.. Any information you need on the Master's Sun Activity of the day can be found on page 1010 or on the Master's Sun fan project Soompi link - 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1 

You can direct any queries to anyone of us - @Aquarianunicorn, @Laquetahodge, @Sara62, @Sunshine and @Namedx

[mHi guys, I don't know if this was posted here already (I'm sorry if that's the case *bows*) but... have you seen this??

Omo omo omo~ It's our JJW in a suit~! Is this from past episodes? If so I haven't noticed this. Gaaaah~

Anyone looking for info on The Master's Sun Fan project here are some of the details - 
UpdatedAnnouncement_zpsae0985c2.jpg

Please visit TMS Fan project Soompi link for more info - 
http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2020544/tms-fan-project?new=1

oh my. i forgot something i need to ask sbs for.
Where is my 3 bears bts?lol

Something while we wait for Wednesday. I'm so bored, so I'll put all BTS link. If I have time, I'll add the press conference videos too. It'll take some time because there are many videos, so have patience.

Here is the 1st bunch of the BTS

Making 01 / Link

01.sbs-.png

Making 02 (2013.07.24) / Link

02.2013.07.24sbs44.png

Making 03 (2013.08.09) / Link

03.2013.08.09.png

Making 04 (2013.08.09) / Link

04.2013.08.09.png

Making 05 (2013.08.14) / Link

05.2013.08.14.png

Making 06 (2013.08.14) / Link

06.2013.08.14.png

Making 07 (2013.08.14) / Link

07.2013.08.14.png

Making 08 (2013.08.22) / Link

08.2013.08.22.png

Making 09 (2013.08.23) / Link

09.2013.08.23100.png

Making 10 (2013.08.26) / Link

10.2013.08.26ng.png

ah, episode 15 has sucked all life out of me... though i haven't been stabbed by any screwdriver, but it hurts a lot nonetheless! Lol!
Here i was expecting a lovey-dovey moment at the end of episode 14 cos they were on top of building 63 and everything, JJW had regained his memory too.. but of course it was nothing like that.. and what's funnier is that that scene was perhaps the happiest scene of the episode, the rest of the episode was way worse...! (only talking in terms of sadness...  i can totally see where TGS's coming from, but i'd have liked it a li'l better had they shown more of her conflict in this episode... somehow she only thought of the other guy who can see ghosts too, and thought about helping JJW once and for all before leaving... ah too sad!)
the episode ended at the saddest point in the whole of The Master's Sun ... those words "If TGS really leaves my side forever, I'll be annihilated" ... they've made me sink deep into depression...!  somehow i can't bring myself to see JJW's pained expression.. it just moves me beyond reason and i get really affected ... i guess i really must've fallen for this character, Lol! now that i think about it, i don't just like him.. i'm truly, madly & deeply in love with him, Lol!
i guess i've hit rock bottom in terms of sadness from this episode's end, so at least, i know that this sadness can't get any worse now... but i do hope the separation doesn't take majority of the next episode...
i truly wish the episode 17's not a special episode, but the finale..! i am nowhere close to being ready to let go of TGS and JJW yet..! please Hong Sisters, PD, that's the only thing we ask of you, and that's the least you could do after draining all energy from our body & soul, Lol!

mclvene

said: After watching ep.15, it felt like it burst my bubble.  I was very excited and giddy watching all the other eps. but after watching this ep. I felt a bit drained. 

Is it just me but why do I feel that Tae Gong Shil's attachment on Joo Jong Won dropped drastically in this episode?  I don't feel that she really loves JJW.  Her feelings are more sympathetic rather than "love".  Unlike JJW who's very vocal with his feelings and I really felt that he really loves TGS. Oh well, I guess I need to wait for next to see for myself if TGS really loves JJW. 

sara62 said:

mclvene

said: After watching ep.15, it felt like it burst my bubble.  I was very excited and giddy watching all the other eps. but after watching this ep. I felt a bit drained. 

Is it just me but why do I feel that Tae Gong Shil's attachment on Joo Jong Won dropped drastically in this episode?  I don't feel that she really loves JJW.  Her feelings are more sympathetic rather than "love".  Unlike JJW who's very vocal with his feelings and I really felt that he really loves TGS. Oh well, I guess I need to wait for next to see for myself if TGS really loves JJW. 

minozyeh said: I am wondering about something and it's kinda bothering me...
Hong Sisters haven't told us how could JW's been kidnapped..It is so unbelievable if Hee Joo did it alone. She had to tied Hana and pretend to be her then set up JW to kidnapped him. Then go to JW's father to have the necklace. Wew, for a tiny young girl? The writers failed to satisfied me in this section. Especially we didn't see her do anything that will describe and convince me of  her evil and strong personality. all she did through many episodes was just giving JW's a scary glare and fake smile. I thought she will do some psychopath's action, but that's just it? 

kdramagirl80

said:

minozyeh

said: I am wondering about something and it's kinda bothering me...

Hong Sisters haven't told us how could JW's been kidnapped..It is so unbelievable if Hee Joo did it alone. She had to tied Hana and pretend to be her then set up JW to kidnapped him. Then go to JW's father to have the necklace. Wew, for a tiny young girl? The writers failed to satisfied me in this section. Especially we didn't see her do anything that will describe and convince me of  her evil and strong personality. all she did through many episodes was just giving JW's a scary glare and fake smile. I thought she will do some psychopath's action, but that's just it? 

Episode 15 was really sad though it was also a revelation for me too. She left not because she did not love JW. She was actually trying to stand up on her own. The time apart from him was a sort of realization for her that she can be independent without her "bunker". Come to think of it, it was all because of JW. He helped her overcome her fear little by little. In fact she was able to talk to the ghosts and help them without cringi g in fear too much. It was a huge improvement from the earlier episodes where she would cower in fear and almost unable to function like a normal person. But because of JW's strength, she is the person she is now.

And i love how she changed JW. He became less calculating, and more warm. He might be gruff in helping others, but you can see his sincerity in his actions. A major difference from the first episode where he nonchantly cut the rosebud just to get the land for his golf course. And it was all because of GS.

The drama might be turning into a melo, but it really is a good episode. I can't wait for the next week's episode to see how they will handle the time apar, though i hope they do not prolong the melo theme. The strength of this drama is the light atmosphere, and the giddy feeling. I hope they will make it this way especially for the last episode. I just know that when this drama is over, i'm going to miss all of them. Even little Tae Yang. ;))

sunshine said:

Hello Master's Sunshine from all across the globe!!!

Presenting the first of our series of The Master's Sun Activity of the Day.. For more details on Activity of the Day, please visit my post on pg. 1010
Answer the below question with your name, age and country..  All entries received in the Activity of the Day thread will be incorporated into the Master's Sun Fan Project. This is a great way to participate, especially for those who will not be able to send elaborate fan art submissions for the Master's Sun project! 
Without further ado, here's the Activity of the Day!
Day1_FirstQuestion_zps88dcd91b.jpg

Please provide your answers to the Activity of the Day, and encourage all your friends to do the same... We are looking forward to hearing from each of you!!! 

You guys are so tired today. Yesterday @namedx gave an excellent idea and I made it. Have fun and cheer up guys. I'm sure we willsee a SEGA ending.
 vwgx.jpg.