[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well-said @softycadence   Quote from Live Recap (soompi) for Episode 15    =D> =D>
" What this drama has been missing is a good airport chase scene so part of me wishes he runs after her to stop her from leaving, but I’m torn cuz I also want her to go and discover more about her past so that somehow she can come back without her ghost seeing ability. that would be the only consolation for her having to leave Joong Won’s side like this. if a time jump is part of that equation, it’s a small price to pay as long as they end up together in the end. The eye on the prize is a happy ending Hong sisters – let’s never lose sight of that. Don’t go being Korean and leave this drama with a vague open ending or something cuz the other thing you need to fear besides ghosts are the wrath of MS fans." 

"the other thing you need to fear besides ghosts are the wrath of MS fans" 
>:P >:P :-t :-t >:) >:) [-( [-(

Yes that's right baby!!!! you heard it right - Miss Hong Sisters - THE WRATH OF The Master's Sun fans!!!! 

>:)  >:)

Dont u make us all FLY to Korea With the SPEED of LIGHT and DEMAND you for ANSWERS as to WHY WOULD U GO ALL MELO on the ROM-COM-HORROR genre!!!!!!! 

:-t :-t

[ My Bipolar mood is ON  >:) O:-) ]

Awwn My beloved Hong sisters - I've total faith in you two that you two will give us a satisfying ending as yet so far - you have been good to us with all the sweet candies twist and surprises, especially with all those WORLD"S WORST yetBEST Cliffhangers!!! I love you two so much , I SALUTE to you two for giving us such THE superior drama PLOT. 

^:)^ ^:)^ >:D< >:D< \m/ \m/

Pretty Please (a million, billion, trillion, zillion, Infinity times ) dont make me lose my hope for a happy, satisfyin and exhilarating ending! 

[-O< [-O<

hello .. i'm a silent lurker in this thread :)somehow i can't stop thinking about how JJW is the only one who can help TGS @-)i read a post before that when Chun Hee waiting for TGS in the airport he look surprise when he read his own pictorial bookmaybe because  he saw JJW in one of the pics :Di keep thinking about it and maybe that was one of the possibilityand then there's the other possibility that :1. Chun Hee was the one whose following TGS all this years because he's the one who made TGS in comatose state. TGS is a smart girl..how come she got lost in the forest by her own (that doesn't make any sense :-?  except she's following something or someone) .. 2. TGS spirit find CHJ spirit who seek for a help about JJW and then they follow JJW move to another country while Chun Hee follow TGS and take a lot of picture for his book3. JJW was the person who made TGS in comatose state.. that's why she's following him everywhere for all the 3 year and when she wake up she forget all about it but her body don't
forgive my rambling thought.. my mind full of it X_X

Guest chaymaesjs

day 2
my favorite jealousy scene is D
it was after his confession , and he was cuute with his hand on her chin and his line " we're on a date and u dare look at other man" ,so sweet :D

chaymae
frm morrocco

for me I'm sure its gonna be happy end..its rom-com guys! the one thing that scary me what kind of happy end its gonna be..or maybe an open end...i think HS did that only one time in Big..even in big we saw they're together in the end...so guys just come down and let us enjoy every moment waiting the last two episode..ugh I can't even imagine my life without TMS :((

Guest Ayin Santos

sara62 said:ATTENTION PLEASE,
We're going to add a section for facts about TMS international fans in this thread. Just tell us how old are you and what your gender is. You can use this polling page here. Thank you in advance. Deadline would be in a week.

holla chinguss..!

May i know where to download TMS drama for free ? any links ?

TQ..

@aziemus, I downloaded 'watch asian drama' apps from playstore & via the apps had successfully dowloaded TMS from ep1-15 FOC both on my tablet & phone.. Ha ha.. Hope the info helped

Guest chaymaesjs

angeldevil_2492 said:myd8 said:linhthao said:

Anyway, it's weekend and the finale week is almost here. Like DC team, we should show our support too. I have an idea, we all should change our profile pic into TMS for a few days, starting Sunday or Monday? Its gonna be fun to see the Awesome, LOL, Insightful button with all TMS tiny pics :x

What you guys think?

I'm being given the impression that in Korean Cafes' date=' only one song is played on repeat. A second song is not needed. In the case of TMS, it's Tahiti's Love Sick that holds dominance. =))[/quote']

LOL i have just to comment on that;) i think we should definity credit this song as OST ;) LOL

i think it's a couple song for Han and Tae gong ri :D

i will check the lyrics translation :) to look if any messages are there :)

Ayin Santos said:
sara62 said:ATTENTION PLEASE,
We're going to add a section for facts about TMS international fans in this thread. Just tell us how old are you and what your gender is. You can use this polling page here. Thank you in advance. Deadline would be in a week.

Okaaay. Soo, I know I'm late. But I just finished watching episodes 13-15. And WHAT THE HELL?! My precious heart is breaking into tiny little pieces! HUHUHU. I am happy that the Cha Hee Joo thing is resolved, but the other guy (Lee Chun Hee) came in the picture. I don't know if he's a threat or not (but I'm leaning towards NOT) and I don't know that to do because Tae Gong Shil is going with him. And it hurts my heart that Joo Joong Won has to let her go because he thinks that he is being a burden to her. This just makes me want to cry. Help me please! HUHU

And it REALLY does not help that we are approaching the last week. How am I going to let this drama goo?! I am not prepared and I do not want to. HUHU. I am gonna cry so hard when this drama ends. </////////////////3

Archived