[Drama 2013] Master's Sun 주군의 태양

jaiwook_08

Guest jjsweeter0211

The title is quite misleading lol

So Ji-sub is in love with Kong Hyo-jin

photo345359.jpg

So Ji-sub confessed his love for Kong Hyo-jin in "Master's Sun".

Joo joong-won (So Ji-sub) admitted his true feelings for Tae Gong-sil (Kong Hyo-jin) on the tenth episode of the SBS drama "Master's Sun".

Kang Woo (Seo In-guk) gave Tae Gong-sil a doll saying it was called Gong-sil as well. Tae I-ryeong (Kim Yoo-ri-I) saw a Dooly doll on Kang Woo's desk before she found the Gong-sil doll on Gong-sil's desk.

Tae I-ryeong criticized Gong-sil about it and she answered, "Dooly is her boyfriend". Tae I-ryeong suspected their relationship and burned with jealousy. She invited Tae Gong-sil to her high school reunion on purpose.

However, she pressed Gong-sil to reveal her love story with Joo Joong-won and she said that she liked him but he was getting married. While everyone pitied her, Joo Joong-won appeared and said, "I broke off the marriage for you".

Actually, Joo Joong-won's marriage was a big fraud for business and was broken up according to the contract. However, his actions suddenly made Gong-sil the real Candy and was the envy of everyone at the table.

Joo Joong-won dragged her out by the wrist and said, "I think I love you. Now what?"

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

• Replies 32.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jjsweeter0211

[Ratings: Thurs, 09.05.13] Romance Sparks on ‘Master’s Sun’ with Broken China

Finally owning up to his feelings, Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub) spoke the words we’ve all been waiting for. 

We’ll spare the details since some might not have seen it, but it was an episode worthy of screaming over. 

SBS’ Master’s Sun climbed back up to 17.3 percent, while KBS’ Blade and Petal completed its run with 5.3 percent and a sad ending. 

10445719.jpg

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dramas

1. SBS Master’s Sun 16.8→17.3

2. MBC Two Weeks 9.5→9.9

3. KBS Blade and Petal 5.0→5.3

Variety

1. KBS Happy Together 7.9

2. MBC HwaSuBoon 2.8

*All ratings are based on AGB Nielsen Media Research

Photo Credit: Gong Hyo Jin′s me2day

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/45390

I'm currently watch again all of the BTS scene, but I'm really curious for the Eng sub of this video now: 

I have been watching these few times previously but not really understand what they are laughing about, hehe :DCould someone give the translation please?? thanks in advance.. :x

When I let myself float over the thinking of JW-TY couple with their cute skinship since ep 1, I am like "gosh, why they can be such adorable! The development feeling of JW toward TY and his jealousy and ego portrait was, you know more than stunning"...I definitely list all of the cute moments between them during the weekend, definitely..!!

Never have I watched a drama with so much feeling going on..

Guest thetimeisright

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/09/masters-sun-episode-10/
yay the dramabeans recap is out !!! :) i look forward to these recaps as much as the episodes themselves hehe

Guest jjsweeter0211

DRAMA RECAPS
Master’s Sun: Episode 10

by girlfriday | September 5, 2013 |

master10-00007a.jpg

This is a great episode. Our couple spends the hour circling around the giant pink elephant—er, dinosaur—in the room, and tossing out all manner of strange ways in which to keep their relationship the same… despite the fact that they each know it will never be the same. Because that’s what happens when you close your eyes and pretend you don’t see the thing that’s staring you in the face, be it animal or mineral, dead or alive, love or hate.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2013/09/masters-sun-episode-10/

Guest NEWMARIO

class="headline"Yoon Mi Rae top Gaon digital singles chart for 1st week of September with ‘Touch Love’KpopFighting.comBy Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com – 21 hours ago

Yoon Mi Rae's 'Touch Love' OST for 'Master's Sun' continues to fly high with listnersView Photo

Yoon Mi Rae's 'Touch Love' OST for 'Master's Sun' continues to fly high with lis …

Yoon Mi Rae’s OST for current SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘Master’s Sun’ titled ‘Touch Love’ continues to be a favourite among listeners according to the latest charts revealed by Gaon.

According to figures released by Gaon, Yoon Mi Rae’s ‘Touch Love’ topped the Gaon Chart National Digital Singles Ranking for the first week of September (August 25th – August 31st). At the same time, ‘Touch Love’ also topped online downloads for the week with 290,000 downloads.

Former Wonder Girls’ member Sun Mi who is now flying solo, placed second with ’24 hours Is not enough’; Baek Ji Young was 3rd with her KBS 2TV ‘Good Doctor OST track, ‘Is Crying’; Hyolyn came up 4th with her ‘Master’s Sun’ OST ‘Crazy of you’; Kim Ye Rim placed 5th with ‘Rain’; TEEN TOP was 7th with ‘Rocking’; LYN came in 8th with ‘I Like This Song’.

By: An Kyung Suk

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Archived