[Drama 2014] Age of Feeling / Inspiring Generation (감격시대)

estrellita1122

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[iNFO]Lee Cho Hee's character in the drama 'Inspiring Age' has not been revealed yet.

Just read that her character name would be `Lili/Lily` `리리`. But not confirmed yet.
CREDIT TO INSPIRING AGE FB PAGE
If you saw Kim So Eun's dance practice photos I tweeted this afternoon, there is one actress dancing with her. That actress is Lee Cho Hee. 

971798_681220198574047_2103632944_n.jpg

[Photos]Kim So Eun & Lee Choi Hee rehearsing sing and dance routine for "Inspiring Age" .
credit to:inspiring age twitter

starring Lead Kim Hyun joong and Im So Hyang and many others... 
shooting will start Sept. tentative Broadcast Nov. 6,1013 
credit: Inspiring Age FB and Twitter

SORRY GUYS I HAVE TO REMOVE THIS... I WAS ASK TO REMOVE IT
IF I GET A GO SIGNAL , THAT I CAN POST IT THEN, I'LL POST IT AGAIN, SORRY ABOUT THAT

WOW,They got all good looking guys in this drama,I like that.hope the drama is as good looking as guys in the drama,best of luck all you that is going to act in this drama.

Guest sogazelle

I can't wait for this drama. I love Kim Hyun joong. 
And yes please cast Yoon Hyun Min; I love him since Cruel City; He is so good looking!
Gosh, so many flower boys! Awesome!!!

so wait who is the 1st leading lady is it KIM SO EUN I HOPE SO BOF Twist Ga Eul ran away with Ji Hoo !!! LOOOL Please tell me its her !!! 

Lol that will be a nice twist but unfortunatly she is the 2nd famale lead so it will not happen this twist lol

looking at the photos it seems that this drama will evolve. has the synopsis of this drama been updated? I want to have a clear picture of all the characters and their role in this drama, coz this is interesting. 

Guest nadzyvy

[PHOTO] KHJ holding his 순정 시대 "(Innocent Age) script upclose^^

cr: Yumiko Hyunjoong/ @Khunnoopor

1186951_479470712148992_1601271902_n.jpg

[Photo] KHJ carrying the script? here's another photo, he's really rehearsing and memorizing his lines so much... go!go!go! Hwaiting 

credit as tagged
CREDIT TO KHUNUSOO POR AND INSPIRING AGE FB PAGE

1010023_583930691649177_719970986_n.jpg

Kim Hyun Joong caught after his recording in Inkigayo yesterday.He seems to be holding not lyrics but a script, maybe a script of "Inspiring Age/Generation? So focus in his preparation for his upcoming drama kekeke! 

1157469_583929958315917_1284391921_n.jpg

i hope the director will really coach him here. he needs that to act the desired emotions. i believe that a director [will] play a great part in making an actor shine at his best. that looks like a script to me, so HJ is really preparing well for this drama.
fighting!  :\">

mslee

said: i hope the director will really coach him here. he needs that to act the desired emotions. i believe that a director [will] play a great part in making an actor shine at his best. that looks like a script to me, so HJ is really preparing well for this drama.

fighting!  :\">

Archived