Does anyone use Tony Moly Tomatox? I'm concerned if mine is counterfeit.

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Guest I_play_with_dolls

Hello so I bought the Tony Moly Tomatox a week ago from the Amazon seller Vurea LLC. I chose that person because they have a 4.9 star rating but I'm concerned if my package is a fake. Mine does not come with black beads/pearls but white and the stem of my tomato is rubber rather than plastic like the container. 
I posted some images on my tumblr but no one replied, which isn't very surprising so I have no where to ask but here. 
 http://somnolencee.tumblr.com/post/47659544870
Also one thing that bothered me is that I noticed the lid that says Tony Moly on it doesn't have that curve underline like the ones I've been seeing on the internet, it does come with the spatula though. 

Guest TVSJ18

I'm pretty sure that's the new tomatox. I have one I bought from gmarket that's like that.
The old version has the plastic stem, with red beads and does not come in a box.
However, mine does have the curve under tonymoly on the plastic lid. Although, mine is at least 2 years old, so they may have updated the packaging again.

Guest bbsuju

Yup, that's the updated packaging. I bought mine from Gmarket 2 months ago and mine looks exactly as your pictures and what you described :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest vurea

Hiya

It's 100 percent authentic ^^ I order directly from authorized distributor in Korea,

If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me directly ^^

Here's a link to the tony moly official site that shows you the newly updated packaging.

http://www.etonymoly.com/goods/content.asp?guid=1136&cate=150

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Min

Archived