[Variety] Barefoot Friends 맨발의 친구들

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xopo17

@ronthasam : YAI will join to the army asap, its already his time now and maybe KHJ and YAI will join to army in same time.
YSY  will have to join army too, woahhhh no eye candy for temporary since my favourite actor will join to army soon and beside bored > we will have to fasting from TV or magazine due our oppa in army , hahaha :))

Guest dreamdoll

@ronthasam @xopo17 Same thoughts...no more eye candy for a while  :))Can you imagine a whole bunch of them all enlisting together? YAI, KHJ, YSY, SJK, Yoochun...
  Hyun Bin is out though. And there're still the younger ones - Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Min Ho. I can't wait for Heirs in October!

dreamdoll said: @ronthasam @xopo17 Same thoughts...no more eye candy for a while  :))Can you imagine a whole bunch of them all enlisting together? YAI, KHJ, YSY, SJK, Yoochun...
  Hyun Bin is out though. And there're still the younger ones - Kim Soo-hyun and Lee Min Ho. I can't wait for Heirs in October!

Guest dreamdoll

ronthasam said: dreamdoll said: @ronthasam @xopo17 Same thoughts...no more eye candy for a while  :))Can you imagine a whole bunch of them all enlisting together? YAI, KHJ, YSY, SJK, Yoochun...

xopo17 said: @ronthasam : YAI will join to the army asap, its already his time now and maybe KHJ and YAI will join to army in same time.
YSY  will have to join army too, woahhhh no eye candy for temporary since my favourite actor will join to army soon and beside bored > we will have to fasting from TV or magazine due our oppa in army , hahaha :))

Guest dreamdoll

@xopo17 Yes I think KHJ will be enlisting next year. He announced that it would be his last birthday celebration this month before he goes to the army...so likely he will enlist before June 2014. That's my guess. Definitely will see you on Heirs thread  :)>-
@ronthasam Hopefully there will be other eye candy by then...lol

Guest dreamdoll

ronthasam said: dreamdoll said: ronthasam said: dreamdoll said: @ronthasam @xopo17 Same thoughts...no more eye candy for a while  :))Can you imagine a whole bunch of them all enlisting together? YAI, KHJ, YSY, SJK, Yoochun...

Guest dreamdoll

ronthasam

said: @xopo17...to tell you frankly im a KHJ-UEE shipper now. Im just holding myself cos a lot of his fans doesn't like the idea. Count me in on HEIRS.

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Bum Soo Suffers Leg Injury During Shoot for ′Barefooted Friends′
Kim Bum Soo was injured during a shoot for SBS′ Barefooted Friends.
A rep from the singer′s agency Polaris told enews on June 11, "Kim Bum Soo is currently being treated for a leg injury he suffered at a shoot for Barefooted Friends that took place yesterday."
17962585.jpg

The rep added, "Kim Bum Soo was practicing his jump on a trampoline during the shoot, and he ended up spraining his knee. He′s being looked over, but we′re thinking he hurt his cruciate ligament and we′re waiting for the diagnosis."

"He′s especially sad about the incident because he was so determined toward his first steady variety show," the rep also said. "He′s been showing great passion toward the show, checking up on shoots even while he′s being treated for his injury."
The rep finished, "He was rushed to the hospital after the medical personnel on set gave him emergency treatment. He′s been admitted to the hospital and is waiting for his diagnosis."
http://enewsworld.interest.me/enews/contents.asp?idx=38245

Barefoot Friends E08 Softsubs
English Subtitle by DramaFever
Edited Version by rphere

*for HDTV 720p ver.

*you can try with another version.
*edited by some punctuation and pronouns call hyung, oppa, noona and much more.
*link error please PM me.
*cr to dramafever via @adskingofbeer for original version.

Guest Littlezaznangel

we're still UNCLEAR on what the new concept of this show is and its starting to really annoy me. I have a feeling that its going to be like a Family Outing because all the producers all came from that show. Along with the previous format Earn What You Make where they go to a famous city in Korea and do what the average citizens do there ( fishing) and provide for lodging and eating.

Its sad but I was really looking forward to them coming to the  states. A lot of people have this idea that if you come here to America you'd be rich overnight. Those ideas and thoughts are wrong as many people here struggle to provide for their families and make a living. I really wanted to see what kind of jobs they would do here. Will they be forced to go do stereotype jobs that korean immigrants do here ( dry cleaning, nail salons, delis, etc ) or will they do something lower? Will they hand out flyers in Times Square to people walking by? , will they have to dress up in disney costumes and take pictures with children and tourist in Times Square, will they have to give horse carriage ride around Central Park? or will they have to physically do bicycling rides around the city ( just like in vietnam )

Their concept before was really to travel overseas & experience life with the locals there right? It's like an outdoor hardship variety. The intention of this show is really good and with sincerity. I commend all of them for a job well done when they went to Vietnam & Indonesia. I really saw their hardwork especially when they all did the gendong stuff! I was teary eyed when I saw those first eps because this show opens the eyes of many people -- not only u can learn about the country's culture but also u can learn how to be humble and to live without complaining. It's like giving us lessons and morals. Barefoot Friends changed the format of their show prolly because of the continuous low ratings. I think they still want to continue going to other countries but it'd not be possible anymore because kr ppl are not buying it. I mean maybe they are still uncertain of the show because it's actually a spin on a typical outdoor variety and it's new! They got serious competitions with rival shows in other networks. Upon watching the previous episodes, I think they came up with the concept of going to provinces just there in korea, having fun with games and trying to make some money for their expenses later. Maybe it's like family outing! But it's fine, I enjoy every episode of it! Ahh I hope Barefoot Friends will be able to find that 'ooomph' the audience are all waiting to see so that it's all good :)

BF filming @ Kimcheonilk8er.jpg
2nt8bja.jpg
oan8yu.jpg
e1271x.jpg
jgikvt.jpg
http://cafe.daum.net/SD-SI/R1sR/286?docid

Archived